The Importance Of Watanabe Miyuki (Part 1)

Dishonored

Yuki’s POV 

Finally! I have made another contraption~ 

I raised up my goggles with a triumphant smile. 

This is the life, covered in grease and oil, the smell of gasoline like perfume, and the sparks flying as metal melds together to create such beauty. Well, to me, it's paradise, and I'm sure there's someone out there who agrees with me.

"Oi, Black!" I heard Center's voice as he and Mayu both walked in. "What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be..."

Both Mayu and Center looked at me funny and I can’t help but wonder why? 

"Nani?" I asked innocently.

Center face palmed as Mayu came up with a rag and wiped some black oil off my face.

"Mou~ what am I going to do with you?"

I giggled seeing her cute expression and kissed her forehead gently. "Arigatou, Mayu."

"So, what are you making?"

“Look!” Their eyes ogled at the sight of my pneumatic piston powered mini airship.

“How did you manage to find all the stuff for a pneumatic piston!?”

“Simply made it .”

“Oh!”

“What’s it for?”

“Well Saya-nii told me that some odd things were happening in the higher part of the Summit so he told me to create something to put a camera in to watch the strange happenings.”

“Guys!” Speak of the devil, I saw the Osaka guy rushed through the door in a panic...

“Saya-nii!” Our lookout, Yamamoto Sayu yelled as if it were an emergency… 

“Milky’s missing!”

What...

Wait it is!

“What!?” 
 
"It was them! They took her away! We need to save her!"

"On it!" We all ran with Center as we bulleted down the stairs and the tracker system. We saw the blue dot that represented Milky, and the red ones were... 

Them. The Severed Ones. They were mutants, under the control of the Cleaners. The same ones who tried to brainwash us as orders from the H.O.P.E. and now run the Rapture prison that formerly kept us trapped.

Assassins. After us.

“We have to use it Black!”

“Un! I’ll get to tweaking everything.”

So everyone got to work trying to figure out how to rescue Milky. I got round to tweaking the airship, Mayu tried to help, Sayanee was panicking as his partner was missing, let alone captured by ‘them’.

“Yuki-kun, I’m scared, what if they capture me too?” Mayu seemed scared and asked me, her creator.

“I’ll make sure they won’t capture you. Even if it costs me, my life. I created you, no being in the world could separate us.”

“Yuki-kun…”

Once I finished tweaking, I sent the airship out and watched as it flew down to Milky's location.

I the video camera and the first thing we saw was Milky tied to a chair, gagged, with some of the Cleaners standing around her.

"Onee-chan!"

"Mayu!"

It was quite painful to see this, Miyuki was one of our most important allies, as she used to work under a Major but had escaped with documents that were useful to most, if not, all of the rebels in our mission to destroy the system.

Now she was almost under their control again.

We didn’t want that…. Not right now.

Then one of the Cleaners spoke, in a rough, grouchy voice..

“If you don’t give us what we need, we will hypnotise the girl and use her for our own purposes! We will let you keep that airship.”

Another one spoke, "For now, we have big plans for you, little one. Very~ big plans indeed."

We watched Milky struggle and try to break free from the chair, but then one of the men tazed her in the neck and knocked her out.

"Milky!"

“Give us those documents or she will be under our control, we will give you 10 days.”