Welcome to Magic World

The Elements

A/N: The format of my story are

"Talking"

"Thought"

I hope you understand.


At Magic World.....

The earth are shaking. The element crystals are also shaking at the top of the Element tree. "We must save ourselves!" said an elder. "The enemy is attacking!" said a young man. "We must protect our home, Seoul and South Korea and also the earth." said another man.

"I hope the warriors from another world will come!" the old man hought.


Seoul, our world.....

The Running man member was almost done with their last mission 'Tag Tearing.'

"I'm tired!" Kwangsoo said.

Then, he saw Jihyo walking alone. He goes to her. "Nuna, let's eliminate Jongkook hyung together." Kwangsoo said. "No!" Jihyo said and walked away.

Then, Jongkook came from behind. "KWANGSOO!!!" he shouted. Kwangsoo was shocked and ran. Jongkook chased him. Jongkook was faster and caught him easily. 

"Hyung, I will help you eliminated Jihyo nuna!" Kwangsoo said.

"I don't believe you!" Jongkook said.

Jihyo saw the scene. She ran towards Jongkook and kicked him. "Kwangsoo, hurry!" Jihyo yelled while holding Jongkook's hand. Kwangsoo tore Jongkook's nametag.

"KIM JONGKOOK OUT! KIM JONGKOOK OUT"

Kwangsoo was happy and lowered his guard. Jihyo took the chance and tore his nametag.

"LEE KWANGSOO OUT! LEE KWANGSOO OUT!"

Kwangsoo was sad. The eliminated members were coming from the jail. "I feel sorry for Joongki" said Jaesuk. "He is the guest but he was eliminated early." Sukjin said.

"Song Jihyo will get the golden necklace." PD said.


That night.....

Jaesuk and Gary who shared a room were chatting.

"Hyung, what you do think about our mission tomorrow?" Gary asked.

"I don't know." Jaesuk said and didn'tt realized that he his disappearing.

"Hyung, you became transparent!" Gary said and at the same time Jaesuk disappeared.

Then, Gary heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw a worried Kwangsoo. "What is happening?" Gary asked. "Sukjin hyung disappeared!" Kwangsoo said.

"Gary hyung!" Haha who was running towards them shouted.

"Why?" Gary and Kwangsoo said.

"Jongkook hyung disappeared!" Haha said then he and Gary disappeared after that.

"NO!" Kwangsoo screamed.

Jihyo ran to Kwangsoo. "I was talking with Joongki in front of my room but then he gone." Jihyo said. "You mean he disappeared?" Kwangsoo asked. "Yes!" Jihyo said.

"What is happening?" Kwangsoo thought.

Then, Kwangsoo and Jihyo started to disappear. "I'm becomig transparent! NO!!!" Kwangsoo screamed and after that, he and Jihyo both disappeared.


Seoul, Magic World.....

"Where am I?"

"Am I dead?"

"I'm sure I'm still alive."

Kwangsoo opened his eyes and saw an old man with Yuri.

"Yuri? Why didn't you come to Running Man?" Kwangsoo asked.

"Who are you?" the girl who looks like Yuri asked.

"I'm Kwangsoo oppa. You don't remember me?" Kwangsoo said.

"I'm Elder Elferile, you can call me Granpa." said the old man.

"Elferile? What a weird name."

"That girl is my granddaughter, Yuri." said Granpa while pointing to the girl that Kwangsoo called Yuri.

"Welcome to the Magic World!" Granpa said.

"What?!" Kwangsoo asked,completely dumbfounded.

What is happening to Kwangsoo???


Intro Corner

Me: I'm so tired

Kwangsoo: Just update this story.

Me: This is my corner to introduce stuffs.

Jihyo: What do you want to indroduce?

Me: Magic World is the same with our world except the fact that they don't believe in science and loves magic. They look about 80% same with our world and more magical.

Kwangsoo: Then, I can use magic?! Abracadabra!

Kwangsoo became a frog.