The beginning

The weight of sadness

Eunhyuk's POV:

I don't think I've ever been so upset before. In just one day I've been called ugly more times than I can be bothered to count. Although I know I don't have the nicest face, I prided myself on having an attractive body- but according to an online poll, I was wrong. Last place in face, last place in body. How unfair. I walk away from the other members and go into my room. I doubt that the others noticed though. I pull the scales out from underneath my bed and stand on them. As the numbers change, I become more horrified. How could I become so fat! 75kg. No wonder people don't praise my body anymore. After a few moment thoughts, I decide on how to lose weight. No more than 500 calories a day. From now on water will be my new best friend.

Sungmin comes into my room just after I put the scales away. "Hyukkie, all of us are going out for a meal. Do you want to come?" It's time to put my plan into action. "No thanks hyung- I've already eaten today." I hoped that Sungmin would accept the lie. Sungmin just shrugged his shoulders and left the room after saying goodbye to me. That was easier than I thought it would be. I was now alone in our dorm. I changed into gym shorts and a baggy top and decided to go for a short hog. It's only 3pm anyway. I put my earphones in and listen to my music as I jog round Seoul. Soon I arrive back at the dorm. All of the members are sitting in the living room. Nobody has noticed that I'm home. I go into my room and check the time. Wow. 7pm. I take a quick shower before putting on my pyjamas an goof to sleep.

Next day:
I wake up early only to gear Ryewook calling me for breakfast I ignore him and go straight into the shower. It's currently 7am and I have a Star King recordig at 9am. I get out of the shower and put on black skinny jeans, a pastel purple jumper and purple trainers. I quickly brush my hair. It's now 8:45am. I have just enough time to say goodbye to the member before me and Leeteuk get in his car and go to record Star King. Throughout the whole 10 hours recording, not a single person asks me why I'm unusually quiet. Nor does anyone ask me if I want anything to eat. All I've had today is water. Hopefully I'll be skinny soon. When I get home I change into pink jogging bottoms and a white vest top with a pink jacket. I go for a run after telling Leeteuk where I'm going. Hyung doesn't seem to care but I pretended that he did.