An Interview

Watch me and You’ll know

 

I hope you’ll enjoy this short story. I don’t know if I can call this drabble too because this story was more than 1000 words but not really-really long too.

Warning! I think it’s also not fluffy at all and even a little bit angst, I don’t know why I even wrote this.

 

Well, are you excited for SM Town..?? Because I do and OMFG I can’t wait for collaboration and moment from my favorites too^^

 

See you (in my other story if you even read them) soon (I hope). Bye^^

 

 

 

An Interview

1253 words

 

 

Seohyun sat down with sweetness, her eyes focus facing the camera. Being one of the SNSD members who has not been revealed to date makes her a prime choice from Manager when SNSD got an offer to be a guest star in a variety show.

Of course as their agency SM could have refused the offer. But TTS which is a sub-unit of SNSD will make a comeback this September and Seohyun’s one of the members. Surely a guest on the variety show as part of the promotion of the new album becomes important.

And now Seohyun is getting ready to shoot for the show “Radio Show” along with several members of KARA who also making a comeback. The theme of the event is “A girl group that still survives even after more than 5 years”. Seohyun was not so worried, because the list of questions to be asks later not so burdensome and (could) be a controversy later after the show end.

But she believes if the MC will surely find a way to find a space, especially on the issue of publicly dating that recently hit SNSD. And it is true, because now Kim Gura began asking a rhetorical question that makes Seohyun bit surprised.

 

“Uh sorry, could you repeat the question again?” Seohyun said while looking towards Kim Gura.

Seohyun-shi.. You kind of want to duck out my question.” said Kim Gura and makes the whole guest stars and other MCs laugh.

Aniyo~”

 

“So, are you dating right now Seohyun-shi?” asked Kyuhyun, another MC who is also her sunbae from the same agency.

Seohyun immediately smile slightly while shaking her head, “What if the other members are dating, that means I also have to date?” She asks and makes Kyuhyun smile wryly.

 

“What if in KARA, if there’s also member who thinks like that too?” asked Kim Gura towards KARA members who were sitting on the other side, Gyuri and Seung Yeon.

“Yes, of course.” replied Gyuri confident while nodding.

“Ahhh... so you do not get jealous at all.” said Kim Gura and was immediately greets with laughter.

Afterwards Seohyun smoothing her hair and think if the question has been done, but then Kim Gura looking back at her.

 

Seohyun-shi.. I heard that the media followed you when you’re going out. Is that true?”

Nee.” Seohyun quickly nods, “I just got back from a concert in Japan and want to go to a cafe and bought coffee for a while, but suddenly my manager called me if I was being followed by the media.”

“Well, do you want to meet up with your boyfriend then?”

“Of course not, I just want to hang out for a while, but the media thought I was going on a date.”

“Then if you’re really going to go on a date, where place do you want to go?”

 

Hearing the question, not only Seohyun but the other guest stars soon start to screams out loud.

“Wuahhhh.. isn’t that a bit of a personal question?” asked Seung Yeon, and the others immediately nods in agreement.

“Is it too personal?" Kyuhyun asked as he tilted his head, “Then, if you go out and then you caught by media, do you want to reveal your relationship?” Hmmmm... The guest stars immediately fell silent and began to think for a moment, “Seohyun-shi, what do you think?”

“Me? Ahhh.. In the past our agency SM, forbid us to dating, but now the rule has been deleted.”

“So do you agree with dating on public?” Kim Gura asked quickly.

“Ahhh.. it’s not like that.” Seohyun replied while waving her hand forward and make the others smile.

 

Seohyun-shi. You’re so beautiful and also your age is enough to date. Have not you ever falls in love?”

“Wuaaaa... wait a minute.” Seohyun said with a chuckle, “Do you really think I’ve never been in love before?”

“Hmmm..” Kyuhyun nods, “I heard you even hate a guy.”

“Wuahaahaaa.. Who said it? Of course I ever fall in love before.”

 

“What kind of guy you like if so?” Kim Gura asked, this time looking at her with interest.

“Hmm.. Firstly I like a guy who hard work and serious with his work too.”

“Isn’t that their physical also important?” cut Kim Gura and the others laughing hard while Seohyun quickly nods her head.

“Of course, my favorite part is the eyes.”

Then the others nodding their head, “So what type of guy do you like? Manly guy, cute or maybe bad boy?”

“Ahhh.. hmmm...” Seohyun tried to thinking for a while.

“You said that you ever fall in love before.” said Kim Gura again.

Nee..”

“So what kind of guy he is?”

“Ah.” Seohyun then smile shyly.

 

“So who is your ideal type among idols?” asked Kyuhyun quickly.

For sure then Seohyun looks a little bit surprise, “Ahhhh.. can I not answer it?”

“Then you really are dating now.” comment Kim Gura and made ​​the whole studio burst into laughter, making Seohyun’s face immediately flushed with embarrassment.

 


 

Seohyun yawn widely while she shifts her body to find a comfortable position inside the car. She was on her way back to the dorm after filming for Radio Show. She was not too sure with the netizens response right after the show broadcast in a few weeks later, especially on the issue of dating.

 

“I think you should be more careful from now on.” said her manager from behind the wheel and Seohyun immediately nods weakly.

Oppa, you’re scaring me.”

“Of course not, I’m just asking you to be more careful again. Moreover, why are you also going out with member of EXO.”

Hearing this, Seohyun immediately take a deep breath heavily.

“Is it wrong if I fall in love with him?”

“I think the fact if you now really dating him is one of the strong reasons that if you really like him.”

“Hmm... you’re right Oppa.” Seohyun immediately nods in agreement and unlock her cell phone to send a message.

 


 

Luhan has been practicing dance all day long for SM Town concert, and because of that, he still did not open his cell phone, if there a message for him or not.

So when the manager finally announce if they were allowed to go home, how happy he was and immediately ran as fast as possible to unlock his cell phone. Sure enough, there a message that he had been waiting from the beginning.

 

“Oppa, sorry.. it looks like we can’t meet again this week. Maybe we can meet up before the concert. Once again, mianhe..”

 

Luhan immediately breathes in disappoint, their plans to meet fail again. It turns out that it’s really difficult to date a fellow idol.

For the sake of fans, you even have to sacrifice your own happiness. Luhan then looks at the ceiling above, huft.... is this so hard if you’re dating with one of the most famous member of the top girl group in Korea???

 

 

 

 

Sometimes we always blame someone who lied without knowing why they did it.

Sometimes we criticize the actions of a person without really knowing the problem.

Have you ever heard about white lies?

If it’s better to lie than makes peoples sad, for their happiness..

Hmm, maybe for some things are better like that.

Me, you are the one who enough to know,

and the others better not to know.

If in the end there will be more broken hearts, than it’s okay if I never tell anyone that I love you...