Choosing..Part 2~ It's Meeting You That's Easy, It's Leaving You That's The Hard Part

Bleeding Sunlight....

Taemin's POV

My black hair was flattened and so was Onew's. I touched my hair and looked towards Onew.

"When are you going to dye it?" Onew asked me smiling.

"Tomorrow I think. I want it to be brown-reddish kind of, I think that would be a cool color."

"But what will you're parents say, they'll be mad right?"

"I don't care what the hell my parents think."

"Taemin ah. I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe you should wait until you've talked to them."

"Anio. I can do what I want." I heard Onew sigh but I ignored it. I looked at the boy that sat many seats away from me and Onew. Onew flashed his hands in my face, waking my out of my daydream.

"Onew hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"Stop staring at that boy! We need to be practicing. You heard that auditions are coming up, don't you want to succeed?"

"Onew hyung! Stop bothering me! You sound like my parents! Brat!" I yelled towards him. "Plus, if you shut up for two seconds, I think I fell in love. That boy over there." I pointed to him and that's when he turned around. I quickly placed something into my face so he woulnd't see me even though I think he caught a glimpse of me.

"Taemin ah, I finally found something I think we both could love, and even though I always follow you, you can't listen to me once about this."

"Hyung! I said shut the hell up! You can do all the paper work by yourself and I'll just put my name on it as well."

"Anio! Not this time! You always do this! I thought we are friends but you treat me like crap Taemin ah!"

"I deserve to! Even though my parents told me there's only admiration in the world, I think I finally found love and you're being a about it! Plus, I think his name's Minho."

"Taemin ah, I'm your hyung, how could you call me that! Plus I'm doing this for you too! You love dancing, and you were so excited about it! Now look at you!"

"Hyung! Shut the hell up! You make me hate dancing when you keep bringing it up!" I stood up, and started to walk away.

"Taemin where are you going?!" He exclamied following me.

"Home! I hate you hyung! You're bothersome!" He caught me though by the street and grabbed me.

"Taemin how could you say that, I thought we were best friends I was only trying to be nice."

"You know hyung, we argue alot and I'm sick of it! I stopped being you're friend a long time ago! Remember a couple of weeks ago when we took those pictures together and we promised to eachother that as long as we have the pictures we were friends?" I asked

"Deh." He nodded his head.

"Well, I threw mines away a long time ago! I don't want to be your friend hyung! I hate you! Plus, I only want to be with Minho hyung!"

"You don't even know him!"

"So I can get to know him."

"But I've done lots for you and because you're mad you don't want to be friends?!"

"Deh! Exactly! Go to hell hyung!" Onew angered towards me.

"Bastard!" He pushed me hardly and I stumbled backwards in the middle of the street. His eyes went wide when I looked at him though. "Taemin ah! Watch out!" A car came straight for me but started to hit the breaks. But Onew still yelled and it wasn't in time when I saw a truck coming straight for the back of that car, hitting the car immediatly and coming straight for me.

"Taemin ah!"

The car that got hit by the truck swirled and so closely hit me, but missed. The car hit a pole on the opposite side of the street while the truck's breaks finally came into play. Onew ran to me seeing that I was curled up in the ball, tears rolling down my face. I had almost gotten killed!

No One's POV

"Taemin, minhae minhae!" Onew screamed to him. He used his fingers to wipe the tears on his face. Crowds swindled around them as Onew grabbed Taemin in for a hug. "Minhae Taemin ah!" He looked down and saw a picture roll out of Taemin's pocket. He stopped hugging Taemin and picked up the picture. It was the picture Taemin had told him he had thrown away.

"Minhae, I lied." Taemin responded, seeing Onew had seen his real side.

"It's okay." Onew quickly responded, hugging him once again. "We'll talk more once we take you to the hospital and make sure you're alright. Taemin looked up to the car that got hit by the truck and quickly got up from where he sat.

"Onew hyung! It's all my fault, he could be hurt!" Taemin ran to the car and saw the boy inside, his head against the steering wheel. Taemin started to shake the boy's shoulder harshly. The boy did nothing in reply.

The Hospital~No One's POV

Taemin sat on the hospital bed with a small patch on his head, for he had gotten a small injury from the whole accident. Onew sat next to him and sighed.

"I know hyung, I've made you angry." Taemin replied, looking down on at the floor. Onew looked towards Taemin and smiled.

"It's okay Taemin ah."

"That's just it hyung! You always say it's okay when I've upset you. It's not right, my actions aren't right. I'm a terrible person. It's just-"

"You're not really sure how to express your feelings right?"

"How did you know I was going to say that hyung?" Onew laughed.

"Because I know my best friend. That's why when we fight, I always say it's okay in the end, because I know how you're feelings work. But when you told me we weren't friends before, it did break my heart a little I have to admit. When I saw that picture fall out your pocket though, it made me happy."

"Again hyung, minhae. I snap out of nowhere sometimes. Well, most of the time, but I promise I won't ever do it again. I'll listen more, after all you are helping me with the whole audition thingy, so I have to. And maybe I'll even wait to dye my hair. If we get in maybe I'll wait until after we're really known." He said, spreading his arms and hands out into the air. Onew laughed some more and ruffled his hair with his hand.

"You dream big for a short person." He laughed out. Taemin laughed along with him, but something crossed his mind and he sighed.

"What is it?" He asked , looking towards Taemin with concern. Taemin shook his head.

"It's nothing. We should go see if we can find the man who was in the car and see if he's alright." Taemin lied, getting up from where he sat.

"Deh, you're right." Onew smiled, following him out. When they both reached outside the door, they almost bumped into a boy, who looked down and tired. The boy looked up and his tired expression changed to confused.

"Do I know you two?" He asked. Onew and Taemin exchanged looks and both shook their heads at the same time. "Ah, okay." He started to walk away.

"But now that you say something you do look a little filmilar." Onew replied, which made the boy stop and turn around.

"Are you alright sir?" Taemin asked, looking at the boy with worried eyes.

"Deh, it's just that my friend got into an accident. Even though I was coming home today, we were suppose to meet up a couple of weeks from now, but when I heard he was injuried, I had to rush over here."

"What kind of accident?" Taemin wondered.

"A car accident. They told me a truck hit him from behind, a miracle he wasn't even more injuried, better yet, dead."

"May we see him!" Onew and Taemin exclaimed at the same time. After the boy nodded his head he showed them to his room. They all stood on the outside of the door where the boy was inside.

"Is he...is he alright?" Taemin asked, a little guilty. The boy nodded his head.

"Deh, the doctors said he should recover in a little while, he's awake now I believe. Oh, and I'm Jonghyun by the way."

"Taemin." Taemin replied, smiling.

"Onew." Onew replied gladly. Taemin opened the door where he and Onew walked in to see the boy that had his head patched up. The boy looked up towards them.

"Do I know you two?" The boy asked, confused. The both shook their heads.

"Actually it was our faults because of your accident." Onew replied, Taemin nodding his head along.

"Really, I'm terrible sorry!" Taemin exclaimed. The boy laughed a little.

"It's alright. Because of you guys, I got to see an old good friend of mine sooner than I expected." He chuckled, then looked at the once again and turned his head sideways. "Hey do I know you two?" He asked. Again Onew and Taemin looked at eachother and shook their heads.

"I'm Taemin."

"And I'm Onew." The boy smiled.

"I'm Key. It's nice to meet you guys. Maybe sometime we'll meet again, you know I've heard fate is a crazy thing." He chuckled.

Taemin's POV~A Month Later

Me and Onew followed our now new manager as I jumped up and down.

"Hyung! I can't believe we made it!" My black hair flapped everywhere while Onew laughed at me.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about." He smiled.

"Araso, here you boys are. In here, you'll meet the other members you'll be working with." The manager smiled and opened the door for us. We walked in, and he closed the door, leaving us behind. I looked towards me to find to my surprise two people we already know.

"Taemin! Onew!" Key yelled towards us running to hug us, Jonghyun right behind him. I looked up and down at Key.

"Key hyung! Are you okay now?" Key laughed.

"Of course I'm okay. I am, what you can call, almight Key!" He exclaimed and we all laughed. However my attention was caught off gaurd by another boy standing by the window. His back was facing me so I couldn't tell who it was. Key obviously saw me looking and sort of answered what I was thinking about. "I heard his name is Minho, he's super quiet though, maybe you could get something out of him." He whispered to me. Minho...Minho, why had that name sound filmilar to me.

I decided on what Key said and walked up to the boy, touching him on the shoulder. He slowly turned around to face me, and my expression lit up. How could I forget the boy that I thought I loved the instant I saw him before the whole accident. Even though I tried to hide it, I smiled widely, but he smiled as well which put me off a bit.

"Do I know you?" He asked, in a nice soothing voice.

"Anio! anio." I started messing with my fingers and looking towards the ground. He chuckled a little, a chuckle so sweet.

"It seems like I've known you for a while, just  a little different." He glanced at my hair. I covered it with my hands.

"I was going to dye it, but I decided to wait a little longer." Minho chuckled to me again, and even though I didn't understand his humor, it was sweet to hear him laugh.

"You look cute like that." He responded. He chuckled even more, obiviously because I started to blush, making my face turn a bright red. "It really seems I've known you from somewhere."

"I get that alot." I responded and noticed a pretty bead bracelet wrapped across his wrist.

"You like it?" He asked me and to be honest, I nodded my head. He grabbed hold of it and unsnapped the bracelet, pulling my hand and placing it there. "You can keep it."

"Anio, I can't." Trying to push it back to him, but he wouldn't take it.

"Actually I literally bought it before the manager brought me here. I don't know where, it looked filmilar somehow so I decided to go with it. It actually goes with your eyes very well." He commented. If he didn't stop, I was sure my head was going to explode like a volcano. He took the bracelet out of my hand and snapped it around my wrist.

"Kamsamnida." I replied. "Mmm...I can't help but wonder, why are you over here by yourself looking out of a window?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Waiting on something, or someone."

"Did you find them or it?"

"Deh, think I did." He said, nodding his head.

"You should come over with the rest of us so we can get to know eachother." I grabbed his wrist and started to pull him lightly. He yanked me back though and held me in for a hug. My eyes went wide as his soft lips were placed onto mine. I wanted to yank back since I didn't really know him, but something told me not to, plus I was too into the moment. Finally he released, making me a little upset.

"Minhae." He replied looking down. "It's just, it seems I was suppose to do that, like maybe I didn't get to do it before or something. I know we hardly know eachother or anything.." His words fell out and I just kept smiling.

"It's okay." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, too happy to say anything, I giggled while I skipped away to the others.

Minho's POV

It seemed he shined brighter than the sun. It seemed we had been away from eachother for too long, even though I didn't know this boy. He made me smile. He looked as innocent as an angel.

"My sun." I whispered to myself, following up behind him.

                                                             

                                                                  So which couple should I do next for a fanfic, my sister wants me to do a jongkey, what do my readers, want, please leave comments!