A Goodbye-Letter

Sincerely yours

"Dear reader.

We have been a band now, for almost two years. This feeling, when being close to these LunaFly members, is one of the best I have experienced. These two members are like my family, my crazy family.

We always have fun, playing around with each other, and playing games with fans and talking to them, perform for them. The fans are also a part of our big and crazy family. 

Without the fans, we wouldn't have come as far as we have today. It's an amazing feeling to know that there are fans that have been with us ever since the beginning and haven't let us down in any way. I can truly say that I'm proud to be a part of all this, a part of this big Lukie family. 

Goodbyes, however, are never easy, and believe me when I say, that it hurts so much to let go of you all. It hurts to the point where my bones in my body feels like breaking down, piece by piece for every word I write. It hurts so much, and creates a big hole inside of me. My heart can't handle goodbyes that well, but I know, if this hadn't happened to me, I know that I would still keep on making music, keep on singing, keep on doing what I have done so far in this industry and keep on fighting. 

It sadden me, when I left my two members behind in the studio today. I have packed my bags and will return back to England. What I'm going to do there, is still unknown, but first of all I'll learn how to communicate with not only writing.

I can't express myself enough to tell you how much I hate seeing this happen, and I usually don't use the word 'hate'. I really hate this. This, what happened to me, and there's no cure.

There is no cure. 

As this letter gets longer and longer, my heart screams in pain. And the more I think of how my life will be after this-- no, I won't break down and stay sad for the rest of my life, that's a promise. However, I hope you can give me some time, before getting in contact with me again. That goes out to everyone of you. For now, I just miss my family, my blood related family back in England. 

I will try my best to be the same strong Sam Carter as I have been so far. Even though this disease take not only away my hearing, but a huge part of my happiness and life, I will try to be strong for you all. My shoulders are heavy, but I'll try stand tall and keep my balance. 

I really don't like goodbyes, and cutting all contacts with my previous job, is leaving a huge emptiness in my soul. I just hope that one day this hole can be filled up again.

Thank you for always supporting me and my members. 

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Sam Carter. "