Chapter 1

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      

The Jerk

Jiyeon's POV

I was a great student at Kim High School. I was ranked one out of the whole school but that all changes when I move to Choi High School.

"I don't want to move!" I complained to my mother.

"Jiyeon this would be a great opportunity for you and Mark." Mom said gently.

Mark is my elder brother, he is about two years older than me. (In the story he is.)

"Why can't I just stay with Nana?!?!" I suggested.

"Jiyeon i'm tired of your attitude! You better be in the car in 5 minutes!" Mom yelled at me, getting impatient.

Later, I grabbed my suitcase and stomped angrily to the car. "Look on the bright side Jiy you get to go to school with K-Idols." Mark told me happily, he smiled to assure me. I just frowned.

"B-B-But...I won't see Nana anymore." I stammered.

"You guys can always video chat." Mark eye-smiled. He was always a positive guy and always right. Ugh, of course.. He's Mark.

"I guess that would be good." I smiled, feeling a little better.

"I forgot to tell you that I got accepted in JYP Entertainment!!!!!!!" Mark started dancing happily in his seat, still smiling at me.

"B-But...I won't see as often anymore... But then again congrats bro." I smiled then hugged him.

"Hold on.. how come I didn't get accepted?" I asked Mark.

He sighed. "They said you weren't good enough and they are now full." Mark said under his breath.

I smiled. "It's okay oppa, at least one of us got in. You must do well!"

Finally, mom and dad came into the car. "Did you tell Jiy everything yet?" She asked.

"Yup I told her everything!" Mark said.

Dad started to drive to the airport. "Kids we kinda booked our flight at last minute so we won't be sitting next to each other." Dad told us.

"Arasso appa." Mark and I said in reunion.

-

When we finally got to the airport, we all got out of the car and went inside.

"Mom, dad I'm gonna go get something to eat. I'm hungry." I assured them before walking to the food court.

On my way there, I saw this handsome guy coming my way he was blonde and so cute. He got closer and closer then without even realizing it, he bumped right into me. I fell right to the ground, I just saw him brushing off and walked away without a word. I thought "Seriously!?"
I stood up angrily and lost all my appetite thinking about that jerk (cute). I walked back to my family.

"Hey! Where's the food? I'm hungry too." Mark asked.

"I didn't get any." I told him.

"Why?"

"I just changed my mind no big deal." I lied "Aww.. I was hungry." He pouted.

"You're grown oppa, don't pout!"

"It's time for us to get on the plane; remember your seat number is on your ticket." Dad made sure.

We nodded and got on the plane.

I looked at my ticket number and it said I was at seat nine. I went to seat nine and I saw that exact same jerk back at the food court sitting in the seat besides mines. I rolled my eyes annoyingly and said under my breath, "You have got to be kidding me."
I sat down then he spoke."Is this the right seat? Wait... You're that girl that bumped into me!"

"I bumped into you?! You bumped into me!" I snapped at him.

"Don't even try that you are so rude!" He said to me.

Gosh, he might be cute but he is such a rude jerk!

"Im rude?! What about you!? I fell and you didn't even help me up y-y-you JER

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter