1/1

good morning

jinyoung hummed as he set the toast on the table, coupled with two glasses of milk and an assortment of margerine and jam. chanshik did really like combining the flavors, despite how odd it was, and if it was for his boyfriend, who was he to argue?

 

as if on cue, arms s around his middle, and a head leaned against his neck, breathing still ladened with sleep. jinyoung let a short laugh escape from his mouth and patted the other's bedhead. "finally awake?"

 

"mmhph," chanshik mumbled, burrowing his forehead into the older's neck. it was usual that the younger got especially clingy when he was still sleepy, and it was obvious that he was a bit grumpy not waking up by the other's side.

 

jinyoung tapped on the arms to signal for them to release him, and chanshik did so automatically, his mouth opening to widely yawn as the other turned to face him. "breakfast is done, so eat what you have to. today, we're stopping by shinwoo's apartment to pick him up, an then visiting sunwoo and junghwan altogether." wistful memories of high school were conjured up, and jinyoung sighed before readjusting his loose cardigan. "anything else you want before i head off to work, chanshik?" jinyoung was a freelance musician and composer that worked at a studio nearby; so far, he was quite successful in his works.

 

"w'nt you to stay home," chanshik grumbled, hair flying every which way and falling over his eyes. jinyoung laughed fondly at the sight.

 

"ah, you know i can't do that," he tsked, tapping a finger once on the other's nose. chanshik pulled back with his lips turned downwards, wrinkling his nose in annoyance. "i have to go to work, absolutely have to. try again."

 

chanshik pursed his lips. "w'nt a kiss," he slurred.

 

the older bit his lip to stifle a chuckle. this kid really was shameless. "i don't know about that, chanshik. morning breath and all," he teased, and chanshik frowned again, this time, his mouth set into a pout. jinyoung didn't need to see the other's eyes to know he was doing his puppy imitation.

 

"hyung," he whined, the sleeves of the oversized sweater covering his hands as he reached up to tug jinyoung down incessantly. "hyung, pl'se, i want a kiss!"

 

"alright, alright, i'll kiss you!" jinyoung yelped when chanshik pulled him down by the neck from his seated position at the table, and quickly thinking, he pecked the other's temple before escaping the long arms. "there's your kiss. bye, chanshik~ i'm leaving~"

 

"no!" a petulant groan escaped. "hyung, th't isn't a kiss!"

 

"well, i kissed you, didn't i?"

 

"but i don't w'nt a kiss there!"

 

"but you said you wanted a kiss. ey, why are you so wishy-washy about what you want-?"

 

"hyung!"

 

the last word got jinyoung laughing at how childish the other sounded, and he relented, leaning down to chastely kiss the other's mouth. "there. are you happy now, chanshik?" he voiced against the younger's lips.

 

chanshik hummed in thought. "i don't know. i think you have to do it again."

 

rolling his eyes, jinyoung leaned in again, knowing that this was one of the younger's tactics to keep him home as long as possible (and to make him late for work).

 

but he loves the other, so he gave in anyway.