Delusion

The Underworld

Whatever they were currently breathing in scraped against Kyungsoo's throat and pricked at his tongue. 

The pressure was higher, pulling at his lips and squeezing his lungs. Luhan's grip had weakened but his slipping linger (fingers) still clung in a frozen panic. Whenever Kyungsoo would glance to him, he always started at the lack of reaction, the lack of a quirk to Luhan's lips or confident sheen what was constantly present in his eyes; the newly stoney expression or wide pale eyes left a new gnawing split in his chest. Even Luhan was broken.
His strongest friend was finally broken and kyungsoo burned at the thought of it. 

The two didn't talk like the rest of them did. They were now in a new smaller bunker sparsely filled with fifteen others all muttering in their own corners in their respective groups. Death lacing every conversation and fear twitching at every huddled form. 
No one moved from where they were placed.
 Whenever he glimpsed the various clumps of what barely passed as humans he couldn't help think whether Luhan's blindness was some well disguised miracle.
But then seeing Luhan stumbling over his sport toned legs at a loss of his once fluid coordination, it didn't seem particularly healthy for his friends sanity. 
I didn't take them long to realise he was blind, the stumbling over barely attached limbs,  when they were pulled out from between the mounds chewed up forms and chained into their string of what looked like mutant experiments. 
 He'd been pushed to the front made to lead this bedraggled group through the streams of bleached walls, knocking and falling into empty space. 
Some kinda silent amusement rang off the suited hooded men arranged around them like they we're stuck in some walled in garden of flesh.

Hobbling behind their sacrificed lamb was the first time Kyungsoo had ever felt like essence of his being was twitching in an obscene rage. Animalistic desires were clothing him, strangling the quiet student like he was being wrapped in the blanket, a comforting madness.
He wanted them to scream.
He wanted to crush their skulls against the concrete.
He wanted the bone to crumble like a meringue and the blood to flow like a raspberry purée, splattering the others, staining the white like an art overall and he'd force them to drink the blood of the crumpled colleague.
Before he'd humiliate every single armoured dickhead and break away from this sick ing freak-show they'd assembled.

The delighted shiver ran down his spine and dragged him back to Luhan's fumbling feet.
His own skin was clammy as if his body had running itself around for hours instead of lapsing into a devilish daydream.
A puzzlement now settled replacing his thrilled bloodlust. His fingers were twitching as if they now needed to be reigned in by the person he used to be.
His mind was twitching in guilt at the continuous aftershocks of pleasure reverberating against his shell of his flesh from the image of his skin swimming under the guards gushing blood.

Head achingly clinical lights burned along illuminating the whiteness of the guards and highlighted the sickening clumps of blood masking each of the imprisoned made Kyungsoo feel even more mad.
A dark capability was near to possessing him. 

And now staring at Luhan's soft reddened features he couldn't help think that it wouldn't be long till he welcomed it. 

~~~