1:Arrival in South Korea

First meeting

-No one's Pov-

"-Ding Dong- "We are about to land in Seoul, South Korea.All passangers to be seated and to fasten their seat bealts" -Ding Dong-"

"Uurgh there goes the same usual announcement they make in planes." RiJi sigh as she has been travelling to South Korea every two months to find a chance to debut and to find a perfect vocal and dance school at the same time as it was her dream to debut as an idol.

After getting her luggage,she got into a taxi and went to the usual hotel that she always stayed at.Little did she knew that she was staying near a popular boy band's dorm as all that she had done was to go to auditions to either debut or to get into a dance school.That night, she has decided to take a little tour around and to try some street foods at night markets.It was just her luck that day as she got lost while trying to locate the night market.She ended up near Infinite's dorm.Suddenly, she saw a guy running towards her and asking her to point at the opposite direction that he was running in if anyone ask her if she saw a guy.

"Did you see a a guy running towards here?" Infinite's manager asked Riji

"Yes.He ran that way" She said as she pointed towards the opposite direction.

'Ok thanks." Infinite's manager ran off after saying that and she didnt even have a chance to ask him how to go back to her hotel.

She decided to then walk around the neighbourhood as she might find her way back to the hotel.Suddenly a farmiliar figure appeared behind her. 

"Hey. Thanks for helping me just now. What is your name by the way."

"Riji and yours?"

"You can't be kidding me.You don't know me? I am Woohyun."

"Eerm......I don't think i know you?"

"Ouh.I see.You might have found me insane.I apologise for that.In anyways,have you heard of a boy band named Infinite?"

"Hmmm......I only know EXO I am sorry. What's your name again?"

"It is Woohyun.I am from Infinite."

"Ouh I see.That means you know EXO."

"Yea.Do you need help with anything?"

"Eerm would you mind following me to the night market around this neighbourhood and can you tell me directions back to the hotel later?"

"I would be happy to."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people~~~ Thanks for subbing.Well here is a really short chapter for you guys for now.

Will try to write a chapter by next weekend

Hope you guys like it so far