It Starts

The Bewitched

“Lerly, this is very dangerous and you know it” said Eva.

“Its so weird to hear this from you, I mean are demons, especially cheetaih demons, afraid of anything at all?” replied Lerly. Eva, her demon, has been trying to convince her not to go through with her plans but Lerly have already made up her mind.

“Leave my type of species alone. I just think you’re making a big mistake”

“Maybe I am, but no one can defeat Loraral like her own twin can! I have had enough with her already, I’ve been trying to avoid having to do this but when she thought she could take over Sabastian Soul and turn it to the hell she think is heaven, she left me no choice” Lerly said furiously and kept loading the guns and putting them on her leather holster at her waist. Eva understood, she was a powerful demon. Her species – the cheetaih – is originally from the word cheetah. Eva is somewhat close to looking like an actual cheetah; she’s much smaller and slightly doubles the size of a normal cat. Her white silky skin is covered with turquoise colored crystals that match and glow with her blue eyes. Right on top of her right eye she has a small grey crescent moon tattooed into her skin.

Eva stared at Lerly for a couple of seconds – she’s really going to do this, no matter how insane and crazy anyone might be they wouldn’t try and face their evil twin sister, especially not Loraral. She watched as Lerly wore a silky hot pink dress that reach to her mid-thigh which matched her earring-bombs that dangled from her ears and are centimeters away from her shoulders. She zipped up her killer boots -the ones that have a hole at the bottom for fire to blow through; she used them to fly just like anyone else here at Sabastian Soul. Then she was done, with two axes hanging from her back and a store full of weapons on the other side of her dress. Her blonde golden hair hovered around her face with a finishing touch. Lerly was aggressive, stubborn, honest, powerful but most of all very pretty. Eva was glad she was summoned by such a kind-hearted but strong girl. The sixteen-year old kids around here are like twenty-one-year olds in the real world- they had access to everything.