Let Me Help You

Neighbor

forgive my delulu feels, my bad writing and bad english for this, please enjoy!

ps: italic means he's talking with himself or maybe i should say inside his heart? lol sorry im really bad with words

 

==================================================================================================================================

 

“Ugh, being maknae is .” Hayoung throws the trash bag. From far, Sunggyu watch her and gigled.

 

“She’s so cute. Should I help her? Maybe yes” He slowly walk into her.

 

“Hayoung-ah!” he tapped her shoulder and smile widely

 

“Oh! Sunggyu Sunbaenim! Annyeong haseyo” Hayoung bows to him but Sunggyu stops her.

 

“ah no need to bow hayoungie, we’re neighbors here. Please drop the formalities and just call me oppa, arasseo?” Hayoung only nods her head

 

geuraeseo.. by the way, what are you doing hayoungie?”

 

pabo sunggyu, of course she’s on her duty /? as maknae to throw the garbage outside.

 

“me? Unnies want me to clean the dorm because I have no schedule and just go to school today.” Hayoung blinks her eyes and Sunggyu blushing because he thinks its cute.

 

“Uhm.. Sunbae- ah I mean Oppa, why your face being red? Are you sick?” Hayoung come closer to him and Sunggyu started to panic.

 

“Uh.. N-no! I’m fine, I’m okay. Its just too hot here. Hehe yes, too hot. By the way, are you done cleaning your dorm?” Sunggyu try to change the topic so she won’t ask anymore.

 

“Not yet Oppa, still have sooooo many things to do. I’ll do it now, bye oppa!” Hayoung walk away from him.

 

“Hayoungie! Wait!” Sunggyu runs to her.

 

“Uh? why oppa?”

 

“Let me help you” Sunggyu smiles to her.

 

Anniyo, Its ok, I can do it by myself. Oppa must be tired because of your schedule” Hayoung reject him gently.

 

“No, I’ll help you, and  for your information, I have no schedule since yesterday until tomorrow. Now, lets go” Sunggyu smiles widely and grabs her hand. Hayoung just follows him with confused.

 

Finally, I can hold her hand and walk with her. I think she will know if I like her sooner.

 

==================================================================================================================================

End!! now lemme know if you like it or not lol ok bye