The Teacher

The Hong Kong Teacher

In 9th grades, I got a new Hong Kong teacher, Jackson Wang. He was 23 and has just finished school. We were his first class. It didn't take long before all the other students started hating him. Everyone got worse grades than they had before, and once they started hating him more, they talked back when he told us to be quiet, which made him more angry. In the end, everyone in my class hated him.

 

Except me, I was nice and bubbly boy so he never had any reason to dislike me. To me, it felt like he was always smiling. He had a nice smile. We also had him in arts, and in those classes we could talked while we worked. They weren't many students in that class, usually we were all in the same conversation. Including him, we talked about favorite music,actors,movies etc. He liked many of the same as me, like dancing,rapping,singing,b-boying which none of the students did. He also told be that he used to be their National Fencing team captain(Hong Kong) which i find more interesting. He also like 2Pm, Big Bang, Rain. He was like my soulmate.

 

I couldn't focus in class, because all i could think about was him. I looked at him standing infront of the class teaching, but i couldn't hear anything. I just looked at him, his perfect stylish hair, his deep beautiful brown orbs, his perfect jawline. I looked at his mouth moving still blocking out what he was saying. His lips looked so soft , his skin was flawless. When i looked at his clothes I noticed how his  looked all in his pants.Always perfect. Whenever he would turn ariund, i would stare at his , when she turned back around my eyes would go back to his face. I was turned on everytime we had class.

 

I spent to much time fantasizing about him. Me and him making out.. Me and him in bed.. Me and him in the shower. Touching me and kissing me gently. Doing it rough, snacking around. In my dreams we could do anything but no one could ever know.

 

It was like every lesson, and i was always looking forward to his classes. What i like the most is when he called me by my pet name Bamie.. My heart always do a flip flop whenever he called my name.

 

Luckily i was pretty good in Cantonese(and arts) so when we had test or to write essays it wasn't too hard to impress. But when we were working with thingd during class I always asked for help, even though i didn't need it. When he would come over to my desk, I would feel my heart pounding in my chest, my body was getting tingly, and i was getting more and more wet.

 

Off course nothing ever happened because..                                                                     a)He was 8 years older than me.                    b)He was my teacher.                                                     c)He was engaged.                                                                     d)His fiance was a man named Im Jae Bum, they look a perfect couple.                        e)I could never tell him.                        

After a year he moved away and i still couldn't forget about my Little Hong Kong Teacher.