BYE PARIS! HELLO SEOUL!

My Last True Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MI YONG POV

 

“Trust me, Your Romeo. I have no one but you” I mumbled the last line of this amazing song. Replay the music video and craving for more. Screening another performance stage and watching it deeply until...

 

“Rose! How many time I have to call you? I’m gonna die of hungry if I wait for you.” My mom yell.

 

“Coming!” I yell back. I switch my youtube tab immediately to my twitter tab and post a tweet in a blink.

 

“Super late dinner. The last dinner with my beloved one. Be right back.” I posted then stand up lazily and run to the kitchen where my wonderful Mom was standing with her hand on her waist. “Omma, I did told you to not call me ‘Rose’ when there was only you and me.” I mumbled.

 

“You’ve under your oppa’s spell again?” She asked and I just grin and feed my precious stomach.

 

“Have you packing?” She asked during our late dinner.

 

“Omma, my flight is on tomorrow night, 10PM, it’s still more than 24 hours from now on.” I protest.

 

“Rose...” She said again then pause because I send a deadly stare at her. “I mean, Mi Young ah. You like this? =.=’ I mean, you are not in a term to visit Seoul in a holiday like you always did. You’re gonna move and live there!” She continues.

 

“Omma... Ssssttt! Remember our deal? Never let Appa know if I often visit Seoul. I’ll get my self ready tomorrow. You shouldn’t be worry.” I said and pause. “The one that should be worry is me. T^T are you sure you don’t want to move back to Seoul with me? Don’t you miss Appa?” I plead.

 

“Mi Young honey. It’s not that I don’t like to move back or I don’t love your Appa. It’s just I can’t leave this. It’s my everything you know? Your appa love me so much and I love him so much too. We trust each other and give freedom to each other to do what we love to do. I let him manage his dream and he let me manage mine. So why should I go back?” She said and give a wide smile. She’s so beautiful. I don’t compliment her because she’s my mom, but she really is. I understand what my mom was saying. She’s one of the most famous designer in here, Paris. My daddy is the CEO in one of the most famous entertainment in Seoul. Both of them had make a deal that if I have turn to 19 and finished my school, which means I’m mature enough, I could make a choice either to stay in Paris or return to Seoul. I choose Seoul.

Well, I know it’s not good to lie to my Appa, but actually I’ve visit Seoul like forever. It was like twice a year. I love the summer in Seoul and also the winter holiday. It’s amazing. I have to do so many duties for my twitter followers and I feel so happy of it. Well, KPOP wave or as we know Hallyu virus is now all over the world so as in Paris. Though I was born in Seoul but I was raised up in Paris, so you can tell both of my english and korean language are good. I’ve running an account around 5 years since I was 14 which was like my diary in twitter. It was all about my passion about music and of course my kpop related things. Earlier there’s none of my friend support me on this, they was saying that I was insane, trapped in my own world, and else. Now, they can’t live without my tweets. Uhuhh... I make it too much. Hahaha.

 

Actually not really, I have around 7k+ followers in my twitter. Isn’t it amazing for a personal account? Lol it’s not that I’m so exaggerate. I’m just too honest. Tomorrow night I’ll fly to Seoul and I already have a wonderful plan right there.

 

“Rose... Rose... Mi Young ah!!” My mom’s voice woke me up.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Are you insane? Why you keep staring at your spoon and smiling non sense?” She makes a scary expression.

 

“What? No. Just thinking about my amazing plan there. Omma, are you sure that appa will let me?” I worried.

 

“He will. You are his only daughter. He even haven’t see you in person since your 15th birthday back then. You looks so different from that moment and now. I bet he won’t recognize you, so do people around him.” She giggles awhile. Well, only if you wondering.

 

I look like a poor nerd with stupid short wavy hair when I was still 15. I have a big rounded glasses on my tiny face. I never really into fashion though my mom is a designer, my fashion sense is AWFUL. It was me, 4 years ago. Now, my hair is grow longer. Slowly I like it so much, because the wave is so natural and pretty. It was the best gift from my mom. I also don’t use big glasses anymore because my eyes are getting better right now. I had learn the fashion sense a bit from my mom, and it’s good. Even sometimes my mom asked me to be her model. So, yeah it hard to recognize me for people who don’t really know me.

 

“You want to bring your 15th birthday picture as a prove to him?” She said and giggles more.

 

“No!! Omma! I look so pathetic at there. T^T I won’t bring it.” I yell.

 

“Who said like that? You’re my little cutie pie. Sadly my cutie pie has grew up to a y lady right now.” She tease me and I just blush.

 

“And also Omma, you agree about everything right? I just want to makes sure if appa doubting me, I could say that you’ve agree with this. So he will give up.” I grin.

 

“This girl. =_=’ Though your appa is so innocent. Don’t every time okay? And you get full of my support dear. If it’s your dream then I will let you be. Though I still wish if you have any interest in fashion.” She let out a sigh.

 

“Sorry Omma.” I held her hand, “Hey, who know when I be a singer, I’ll use all of your fashion. I will bring your brand into the world.” I said proudly. “Well, your brand already reach into the world.” I continues shyly.

 

“It’s not like that. I support anything you’ll do. Don’t feel uneasy on me. Go there happily and I wish to see you on stage in a few years later. Sooner are better. My little star.” She pulled in her arm and I hug her.

 

“Thanks omma. I will.”

 

 

***

 

I don’t know how many time I sleep and awake in this plane. The flight takes too long. Asdjfvfnvmflkeejdkkflpeirujsiunfvkdsml,awmkcnmznbcvhjbeiuhreiujfoakceopwkfowkepofkweofkpowejfjiwjefjwe . Can’t I just arrive in Seoul now? I open my eyes and look at his face on my wallpaper. I smile.

 

“We’re gonna meet very soon. I miss you already.” I take a look at other pics in my gallery. “I’m wondering if you still remember me.” I mumbled. “Why are you so cute? Wait, you’re even cuter in person.” I talk crazily. Thanks God that other passangers was a sleeping or pass out. I don’t know. How could they sleep so tight in a plane? Though this was VIP class and I feel good right here, but still I can’t manage to sleep because I was too nervous to meet him. Uhuhh, if you think that I talked about my appa. You got me wrong. Oppa, here I come!!

 

I don’t know when I fall a sleep, the next thing I know the plane has landed and I woke up still with ‘Light’ play on my ipod. I turn it off, put in to my bag and get off from this big plane. “Seoul!!” I yelled slowly in my heart as I step out. I pull out my phone and there’s is another photo of him grinning, I can’t help but laugh. I call my appa as he told me to. As I don’t let him to pick me up as people might know him.

 

“Yeoboseyoo...” A familiar voice. Appa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter