How to Make a Comeback (Part 2)

Your Very First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Seul, was your first - and possibly last - date with Irene that bad? To the point where you won't even talk about it? How did you mess up? What did you do now?"

Seulgi narrowed her already sharp eyes, taking slight offense to her friend's series of questions. "What are you trying to suggest here? I did absolutely nothing wrong. I was honestly just an innocent bystander when it all happened. One minute, I was preparing to enjoy the delicious, hot meal served to me. Within the span of the next minute, I sincerely believed that Satan himself had set my eyeballs on fire. It almost hurt as much as the time Wendy rejected me. I was fighting for my life out there, you don't even know." The dark-haired girl raised her arms as high as she possibly could, but the ropes around them prevented her from going any further. "And what the hell is this? Why am I tied to the bed? Have I been unknowingly casted for the Korean adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Oh yeah, about that - " Amber began in a casual tone. "Luhan suggested that we secure your limbs so you wouldn't end up thrashing your way off the bed or something. You were going nuts in your sleep last night. We actually considered slapping some duct tape onto your mouth to muffle the horrendous screams but we decided against it because you're a mouth-breather. Wouldn't want you to suffocate in your sleep now. By the way, who's Isabella?"

Seulgi suddenly fell into a violent shudder, and Amber had to take a step back for precaution. "Don't you ever mention that name around me. Ever." Just as Amber was about to ask for more details, Luhan's blond head popped into view, peeping out from the doorway.

"Hey, uh, it's not Halloween yet, right? Do we...have candy?" He questioned carefully.

Both Seulgi and Amber quirked a brow, and the latter answered, "No, Seulgi eats all of our candy and snacks every Monday, but I don't think children go trick or treating on college campuses anyway...?"

"Oh...but you see, there's this kid on our doorstep. She's got some cardboard taped to her back. I think she's supposed to be an airplane or something - she's also asking for you, Seulgi." The girl in question frowned while Luhan and Amber exchanged sneaky glances. "You should probably go see what she wants. I'll untie you - "

Seulgi shook her head. She would've crossed her arms for effect too if they weren't tied to the bedposts. "Nope, I'm staying right here. I am in no mood to deal with anyone at the moment, let alone children - " She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the ropes tying her down loosened and fell to the floor, and she was suddenly pulled to stand upright. "Oh damn it! Fine, I'll go!"

 

 

"Hi! You must be Kang Seulgi! My name is Yerim - but please call me Yeri. I'm your Shipping Fairy!

Please log in to read the full chapter