How to Make a Comeback (Part One)

Your Very First Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan was late. Luhan was very late, Sehun noted as he checked his watch (which was his first anniversary gift from Luhan by the way) for the nth time. Fortunately for the doe-eyed man, his boyfriend was a very patient person. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been able to stay in a relationship with the other man for this long. Sehun reread the message he had sent to Luhan earlier to make sure that he sent the correct date, time, and location - which he did, apparently. So where was Luhan now?

The waiter approached his table again, looking hesitant but nonetheless asking: "My apologies sir, but would you like to order now? Because this could be considered loitering in our restaurant..."

Sehun groaned and rubbed at his temples, stealing a glance at the entrance. Still no sign of Luhan. "No, I am very sorry about this myself. May I please order the tortilla soup to start?"

"Yes sir, we will prepare it as soon as possible." The waiter reached for the other menu on the table as Sehun passed him the one he was using.

"Thank you - " The waiter tried to pull the menu out of Sehun's hands but the latter held onto it tightly, his attention obviously directed elsewhere, specifically at the arrival of a handsome newcomer.

At last, the one person that Sehun had longed to see was finally here. He returned his attention to the puzzled waiter and sent him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, we will be needing these now." Luhan plopped down in the seat opposite of his boyfriend, panting and dabbing at the light perspiration forming on his forehead.

"Alright, please do inform me when you two are ready to order."

"Yes, thank you." With that said, the waiter walked away to attend to the other tables, and Sehun offered his full attention to the young man sitting across from him. "Hey Luhan. Need some water?" Sehun pushed his glass of water toward his boyfriend, who gratefully accepted it and drank generous amounts. "So what happened - I'm assuming something happened, since you're late and out of breath, which is pretty unusual."

Luhan wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve before answering: "I'm so sorry, Hunnie. Things have just been freaking weird since Seulgi got back from her date with Irene last night. The second she got home she immediately threw away all of our hot sauce! All of it! She wouldn't say a single thing about how her date went or anything. Then she was up all night, and when she finally fell asleep, she was having nightmares about someone named Isabella. It was awful, she just kept waking up and screaming."

"Yes...that is a bit strange. Who's Isabella?"

"I don't know, and that's not even all of it. Some teenager showed up on our doorstep this morning claiming to be Seulgi's 'Shipping Fairy', because someone else is already Cupid? It was Luna, I think. Anyway, she said that she was hired to bring Seulgi and Irene together as

Please log in to read the full chapter