1

Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO’s POV

 

“Neol dasi nae pume~”

 

“Can you save Can you save me~”

 

“Dorawajwo I want you back back back back back back back back back back~”

 

I’m listening to Infinite’s Back. Aish this is my favorite music video so far. I love the concept and my boyfriend’s manly side—well honestly, I really don’t like him being this handsome—but what can I do about it, he’s too handsome for my own liking.

I opened my SNS account and the first post that I saw was *drum roll* (https://twitter.com/infiniteyounges/status/492476001260036096/photo/1) his own very post with him and that child actress’ selca.

I didn’t mind it though. She’s a child actress, she’s cute. And her role was just Sunggyu oppa’s little sister so….

“Oh they are cute. If I didn’t know my Sungjongie or I didn’t know about Infinite and saw this, I might think that they are a couple…” I huffed bitterly at my own conclusion and decided to just look at his profile.

 

“Aweee they’re so cute—oh mutherar is that Myungsoo????!! Oh gosh how come he’s even real sjsajsguysgu” (https://twitter.com/infiniteyounges/status/495487021113036800/photo/1)

 

“Ah Sungyeol I hate you”

“Fox Hoya oppa omg” I almost cried because I’m worried about Hoya’s condition.

 

I shamelessly spazz at the members and when I’m done, I slept.

 

 

 

Its lunchtime and I went straight to the cafeteria because I’m damn hungry.

Oh wait, lemme tell you a secret. I’m Sungjong’s girlfriend but only me and Infinite knows. Sigh… How I wish I could shout to the world that Lee Sungjong is mine.

 

Sooooo, I fell into a line and got my tray. I picked my food for today, mmmh, I want kimchi spaghetti. I’m damn hungry.

 

“Look at Sungjong and Hyangki gaaah they’re so cute I can’t even dhsdgeuy”

“Can I just punch them to marriage?”

“They should and make their own family I bet their future son and daughter will be soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute JUST LOOK AT THEM!!! Nsdjhsseudhe”

 

Girls squealed at the top of their lungs and it got me irritated because THE , ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT SUNGJONG’S AND THAT HYANGKI’S SELCA?!

 

It took me a lot to control myself to not strangle them. They should be spazzing about me and Sungjong. Not that damn girl.

“You know what; maybe they are a real couple. Look at how close Sungjong’s face to hers!!!!!” Another girl shouted. SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO HARD. I JUST WANT TO KILL THEM.

“Damn it please lower down your voice!!!” I shouted back at her. The girl flipped her finger at me and mouthed a ‘ you’.

 

Well you too.

 

 

 

 

When I reached home, there’s my boyfriend inside, comfortably sitting at the couch. He brought me flowers and chocolates. Oh, how sweet of this guy.

 

“Jisoo jagiya.” He calls out smiling and hugged me. I also got a sweet kiss from this sweet guy. Ugh I might die from diabetes.

“I bought these for you.” He said while blushing. Awh, my boyfriend is like a teenage girl that just confessed to his crush. Aish.

“Aish. You’re so kyeopta!!!” I pinched his cheeks and he smiled sweetly at me. He kissed me again. UGH SUNGJONG DON’T KILL ME. I’M TOO PRETTY AND TOO YOUNG TO DIE.

 

“You like the MV?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter