Knowing Her

My Clumsy Girl

  Kwon Jiyong just arrived w/ his new motorbike.

 

"Yah!" Khun shouts throwing a ball to jiyong w/c he immediately catched. Khun aka Nichkhun, ji's best bud..one of the most hottest guy in their school. The Charming Prince from Thailand, girls go gaga after him.

 

"Yow!" Ji said smiling throwing back the ball to khun but he fails on catching it. Jiyong, The most Popular guy in school, he's being respected by their classmates and schoolmates..a blackbelter in taekwondo, knows judo , he loves sports  and he loves his bike more than anything else.

 

=

"oMo..oMo I'm late, what a cool first day Dara.. Aissshhh" Dara said to herself while running, she is late for school and actually this day is her first day here at Seoul High, she just transferred from a small school. "I'm ing late##@###@#" Dara cursed when a ball suddenly appeared and she just actually stepped on it and *boOooMm* she loosed her balanced "Awww, what the hell this such a great first day" Dara said out loud wincing in pain.

 

"Omo, miss! Are you okay?" The ever charming khunnie asked trying to help Dara to stand while ji just looked at them.

 

Dara looks up trying to see the nice stranger "I----i-I'm okay, thanks" She said and stood up, she's smiling like an idiot and she thought an angel just came down from heaven.

 

"Yah!!, throw me the ball" Jiyong said to dara. Dara wokes up from her trance, immediately got the ball and throw it to jiyong, but dara! Being a clumsy one hits the side mirror of jiyong's beloved bike, and unfortunately it was completely broken. Dara stared at it w/ wide eyes while jiyong is fuming, it was his newest bike!.

 

"Aisshhhh!" Jiyong cursed under his breath and immediately runs to his bike then looked at dara "Yah!!! What is this??, You come here" Ji shouts at dara from anger.

 

Dara's afraid to hell that she doesn't know what to do but one word immediately comes to her mind "RUN" and she runs and got tripped but manage to stood up and runs away from the two, forgetting that she left her shoe.

 

Khun picks dara's shoe and smiled "Such an interesting girl" He said smiling.

 

~~~~~~

   TEACHER's OFFICE**

 

    Ms Jung, Dara's newest class adviser looked at her from head to toe "Aigooo, what is this??.. On your first day? On top of that, you're a girl" Ms Jung said then offers her shoes to Dara "Here!" she said. "I'm so sorry Miss" Dara said bowing. "Let's go child" Ms Jung said. "Neh" Dara follows.

 

ClassRoom**

 

    Miss Jung entered her classroom with dara trailing after her. Dara looked at her new classmates immediately smiles when she find khun there then she looks at the left side, her smile vanished when she sees Kwon Jiyong who is completely annoyed at her presence.

 

"Ok quiet!, today we have a new friend. Her name is. . . . .What is your name again?" Ms jung asked Dara.

 

"Aaahh! Park Sandara" dara said in a smooth voice.

 

"Ye..ye..ye!! You have to say your surname first too, right?" Ms jung misunderstood Dara's name.

 

"My surname is Park and my name is Sandara." Dara said. Then her new classmates started to laughed.

 

Ms Jung laughed at her mistake "oh! Dear child I was just joking..aigooo" Ms Jung said laughing. "Anyways, introduce yourself to your new classmates" Ms Jung said smiling.

 

And Dara started to introduced herself  "Annyeong, My name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara. I'm clumsy at times but please be my friends" then she bows and smiled. Jiyong just smirks.

 

"Ok, let's find your seat. . . " Ms Jung said trying to find a vacant sit for dara. "I can't put her next to the handsome Jiyong or the pretty boy Nichkhun" Ms Jung said in her mind, then Ms Jung sees the nerd Jokwon "Oh!, there.. Go sit beside Jokwon and unfold the desk" Ms Jung said. Dara immediately followed her. Dara passes through Sohee, the hottest girlmin school and sohee just boringly looked at her, while her new other classmates keeps on looking at her and its freaking the hell out of her. Actually dara's seating at Jiyongs front. "Ok. .. Class dismissed for now and….Jiyong-ah….Khunnie-ah" Ms Jung said in a sweet voice "You're exams are coming right?.. Hwaitting for the two of you!" Ms Jung said, obviously flirting then leaves. When Ms Jung leaves dara's classmates started to gather around her and stared at her.

 

"oMo! You're so pretty" Kevin said to Dara and dara just blushed. While Sohee and her friends just looked at her irritatedly and Jiyong's staring at her.

 

"Omo!! Jiying's looking at her .. Back-off" Eli said to the guys.

 

Just then Jiyong stood up and slapped her desk while leaning his head closer to hers "Yah!! What are you going to do about my motorbike?" Jiyong asked her almost whispering.

 

Dara just bit her lips "I-I'll do my b-best. . . " she said almost choked by her words. Then her other classmates started to laugh.

 

"Hush" Jiyong said to the students and they hushed "go to the gym after class" jiyong said glaring at dara while the girl just keeps on noding, then ji leaves.

 

Khun just looked at her.

 

```````````

    AFTER CLASS**

 

   After class, dara being an obedient one dara goes straight to the gym. Jiyong and Khun is there just finished their little match.

 

"You came, clumsy one" Ji said to Dara. While dara's just bowing her head, she's nervous to the highest level.

 

"Where's the money for my  motorbike?" Ji asked.

 

"Ahm, i-I don't have any money…what should I do?" Dara said nervously.

 

Just then, Jiyong put his right hand at her shoulder "really?, then be my servant" Jiyong said to her.

 

"Huh?!! What? Servant? " dara asked.

 

"Yes, servant …. My own little servant" Jiyong said to dara. "Do whatever I tell you to do" ji said.

 

"Everything" Dara asked nervously. "H-how?" she said.

 

"First, you have to join our taekwondo team" Ji said. "Even if you don't like me, I still want to see you" Ji said to her. Dara's eyes grow wide.

 

"Huh?, what do you mean?" she asked.

 

"Anyways, clean this place for today, the floor's too dirty" Ji said to her, dara's eyes grew wide 2x bigger."Hey guys, while she cleans let's go play basketball" ji said to his team mates .

 

"Guys.. Let's go play basketball" seungri shouted and the others followed.

 

"Yah! Wait" dara's trying to call him but failed. "How do I clean this huge place all by myself???" dara shouts in frustration. "Such GREAT FIRST DAY AIGOOOO" she said and just then khunnie came.

 

The Thai Prince immediately gets her other shoe and kneels he puts her shoes back to her feet, dara just smiles. Then the charming prince smiled and leave. Dara's smiling like an idiot.

 

AFTER AN HOUR, FINALLY SHE FINISHED CLEANING , dara happily fixed herself while heading out when sohee called her, she's w/ her two friends.

 

"Yahh!" she shouts, dara stops from walking and looked at her "I'm warning you, don't bother Jiyong from now on,

 

"Don't bother Jiyong from now on" Lizzy and Suzy, sohee's friends said.

 

"huh?" dara asked.

 

"Don't try to impress Jiyong or even talk to him from now on because Kwon Jiyong is MINE" sohee said.

 

"Because Jiyong's mine" Lizzy and Suzy repeats.

 

"Yah!!!!!!!!! . . . . " Sohee screamed at the two, suzy and lizzy just turn their backs.

 

"Sorry.. But….. I don't like guys like Jiyong..so why?" dara said to her

 

"What?!!!!!! A GUY LIKE JIYONG??, why you little. . . ." Sohee tried to slap dara but immediately stopped by khunnie.

 

"Sports class is starting, so why are you not getting changed?" khun asked while holding sohee's hand.

 

"Let's go" sohee leaves.

 

The two just keeps on staring at each other (LOL)

 

AT THE FIELD:: P.E. CLASS**

 

The students is doing their warm ups

 

"Everybody, make sure that you're doing your warm up" Mr Kim said to his students

 

"Ye!" The students replied.

 

Dara's standing next to khun and she just keeps on staring at him, and Jiyong's just looking at her "Aiishh, that little" Jiyong's attempted to move there too when Miss Jung came.

 

"Hey Kids" Ms Jung shouted, then she sees Jiyong and touched him "oh, jiyong ah!" Ms Jung said smiling

 

"Oh! Teacher Jung what a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here?" Mr Kim said smiling widely.

 

"I'm bored and I have no class, I wondered if can do some exercise with the kids" Ms Jung said.

 

"You came at good time . . .  First, let's warm our bodies up " Mr Kim said.

 

"Neh!.. Jiyong-ah Khunnie-ah" Ms Jung said and goes to Jiyong and khuns side, when Mr Kim immediately pulls her.

 

"I will teach you Miss Jung" Mr Kim said "Jiyong-ah..you can go prepare a bsaketball game in teams or do something by yourselves" Mr Kim shouted

 

"Neh" The students leaves.

 

**COURT**

 

Jiyong's Team VS Khun's Team

3 on 3

 

The girl's cheering, the left side is for pro-Jiyong while the right side for the pro-Khun, dara's on the right side (lol..Th game started and the girls started cheering, the left side chanted Jiyong while the right side chanted Khunnie..Jiyong gots the ball and shoot. Sohee screamed like crazy, as then Jiyong looked at dara but she's not cheering for him,he just sighed…After a minutes of playing khunnies team is leading and dara's very happy, jiyong's annoyed to hell that he accidentally pushed khun. The game is over and Jiyong's team won.

 

====

   Dara's House**

 

     Dara's studying but she can't help but think about how cool nichkhun is when a voice wakes her up "YAH, SANDARA PARK COME OUT" JIYONG SHOUTED OUTSIDE, dara's eyes grew big when she realizes who's voice it is. She immediately stood up and looked at her window, Jiyong..seating in his bike welcomes her. Jiyong signs her to go down.

 

=outside=

 

"Jiyong-yah, what's up??" dara said

 

"Hey, clumsy one..Why didn't you come to the training today?" Jiyong asked. "Who told you to go home w/out a word to your owner?" Ji said.

 

"Do I have to get permission for that kind of stuff as well??" dara asked.

 

 

"Alright" Dara sadly nods.

 

"Of course, aren't you my servant?" Jiyong said.

 

"Anyways, get  on my motorbike, I need to take you somewhere" jiyong ordered.

 

Dara followed.

 

Dara hugged jiyong tightly "Yah! Slow down" Dara, the scared rabbit closed her eyes while ji just smirks and increased the speed, dara's keeps on shouting "Yah!! What's wrong w/ you?, stop this thing right now" Dara's shouting. "Do you want to go out w/ me or do you want to fall into the Han river?" Jiyong asked almost shouting then smiled. Dara just hugged him tightly. "Do you want to go out w/ me or do you want us to die" Jiyong repeated. "Yah!!" Jiyong shouted at her. Dara smiled and closed her eyes for awhile "Arasso..arasso..just stop the motorbike please" dara asked him pouting. "You'd difinitely said Yes! , that tou'd go out w/ me" Jiyong said smiling then he increased the speed again (lol).

 

NEXT DAY:: School**

 

  Khun just arrived at their classroom when he heard changmin talking "Did you guys know that she's going out w/ Jiyong?" Changmin said. "With whom?" Seungri asked him. "Here she comes" Changmin said gazing at Jiyong and dara together (lol).  Jiyong's holding dara's hand while walking. "See them?, they're going out" Changmin said. The whole classroom just stared in the two in a dazed state, Khunnie's surprised and mad.

 

"What is this??" Sohee asked angrily, Dara and iyong just passed by her. "oMo" Lizzy said shocked.

 

Dara just bowed her head then glancing at khun, Jiyong let go of her hand .. Dara was about to sit, "Yah! Where are you going?" Jiyong grabbed her. "To my spot" Dara replied. "Come here!" Jiyong said offering the table next to hi."If you're the servant you have to sit next to the owner" Jiyong said to her.

 

Sohee can't take this anymore and stood up "Jiyong, what are you doing?" She asked almost shouting. "Are you two going out" she asked glaring at dara.

 

"Yeah!" Jiyong replied immediately.

 

"What?!! . .Don't play around and tell me the truth Jiyong" she said loudly.

 

"From Yesterday, I've decided to go out w/ clumsy" Jiyong said seriously. Hearing this, khun immediately looked at them.

 

"This doesn't even make sense" Sohee shouted "You..Jiyong, Whenever I asked you out you said you don't want to but now, you've decided to go out w/ some girl who's shorter and uglier than me?.....Why??" Sohee said.

 

"Its because she lacks a lot of things" Ji said glancing at dara then backs to sohee. "So  I think I have a lot of things to fill her up w/" He said.

 

Sohee just can't believe she hears it from him "What?!..What did you say?" sohee said crying.

 

"Yah, clumsy! Is it true?" Suzy asked dara.But dara just stayed quiet.

 

=

 

"Ok, let's start our class" Ms Jung said. "But Khunnie-ah, your teacher has an injured hand so can you play the piano instead?" Ms Jung asked him.

 

"Ok teacher" Khunnie said then went to the piano.

 

"Komawo" Ms Jung said smiling.

 

"Teacher, can I play the piano for the person that I love?" He said smiling, his classmates looked at him shocked.

 

"f-for me?" Ms Jung said to herself. "S-sure" she said smiling.

 

Khun started to play glancing at dara at times. While Ji stared at him w/ wide eyes, while playing memories of his childhood flashbacks into his mind.

 

FLASHBACK::

 

"Nichkhun is a girl" The kids keeps on chanting while circling hi. He's a transferee back then. He keeps on crying under the big tree when a cute girl suddenly appeared w/ her Big lollipop, "Hey, this is for you" she said smiling offering her lollipop to him. Khun looked at her then smiles and eat the lollipop.

 

End of Flasback:

 

"Sandy-ah" he whispered .

 

=

   After class, jiyong signaled khun that they need to talk.

 

"Yah!! Do you. . ." Jiyong said annoyed. "Do you like dara too?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Aren't I allowed to?" He asked jiyong.

 

Hearing it Jiyong grabs his collar. "You little" But immediately drops him sighing. "Like her..like her, But under one condition like her from afar, don't come any further" Jiyong said to him.

 

"What if I didn't?" Khun asked him.

 

Jiyong closes his eyes. "If that time comes, we'll see what will happen" Ji said to him then leaves.

 

To Be Continued::

 

I DELETED SOMEDAY, AND THIS IS THE EXCHANGE FIC FOR IT..

Don't know, if i can update this later haha.. i'm tired sad

                              - Precie