Are you leaving?

One Way Love

 

Walking into your apartment that you shared with Youngbae you collapsed to the floor and had your back on the front door. Closing your eyes you felt tears fall down. You wiped them away and cried.

You felt like you couldn't breath in the dress that you were wearing. Taking off your heels you got up and walked to the bedroom to change. Putting on shorts and a tank top you lay down on your bed and pull the covers over you. Youngbae wasn't going to come home tonight. He was probably at the bar or club with his best friends. You closed your eyes and cried yourself to sleep. 

-------

You woke up and your head hurt from all the crying you did last night. Your eyes were swollen and you didn't feel like getting out of bed. You turn slowly to the side praying Youngbae was there. Like usual he wasn't. 

You felt like crying again at how your life was at this moment. You were in love with someone that only thought about himself. Selfish is what you called him last night. A tear fell on your pillow as you thought about the events of last night. 

He got mad at you for dancing with another guy when he danced with a random girl. You got fed up seeing them dance together. So close, touching each other. Your not going to lie you got jealous so when a guy asked you to dance you didn't think twice about your answer. 

But of course Youngbae pulled you away and argued with you outside the club. 

You wiped the last tear and got up. You were done crying and done with him. You were going to pack up your things before he comes back. Usually it would take him a couple days. He would just come home late at night and cuddle with you in bed. Since you missed him so much you would give in and forgive him. He would never apologize for his actions but you would take him coming home as his I'm sorry. 

You got up and looked for your large suitcase. It was in your closet empty. Pulling it out you placed it on your bed. You started filling it up with your clothes. After putting the clothes you started putting all the rest of your stuff. Walking into the bathroom you looked for any important things. You couldn't fit everything in the suitcase so you pulled out a bag and filled it with shoes and jewelry. 

After cleaning out all your stuff you look down at your finger. You still had your promise ring on your finger. You didn't want to leave him a note so you took the ring off and put it on the night stand. You turned away and grabbed the suitcase and clothes.

You walked to the front door and put your stuff there. Taking one last look around the house you see a sleeping figure on the couch. You walk closer and see Taeyang with his suit on laying there sleeping peacefully. His hair was messy on his head. You were surprised that he was home. You slowly backed away not wanting to make a noise. 

You successfully got to your suitcase and bag. Picking up your bag and putting it on your shoulder you started wheeling the suitcase to the front door. 

"Are you leaving me?" You heard a raspy voice question. You froze knowing exactly who it was. Not turning around you looked down. 

"Yes." You put your hand on the doorknob and opened it. He ran up to you and pushed the door closed. You kept your gaze down while his arm was right above your head pushing the door closed. 

"Youngbae let me go." You said looking up at him. Why couldn't he just let you go if he didn't love you. 

"No. I'm not letting you leave." He kept his arm there scared you'll open it and run. Looking back down you felt a tear roll down your cheek. You were sick and tired of this one way love. You needed to leave. Your mind was telling you to leave while your heart was telling you to stay. You stood there trying to decide what to do.

He placed his hand under your chin and pulled it lightly up so you can look at him. You look into his eyes and he wipes away the tear with his thumb.

"Please don't cry." You push his hand away from your face. 

"Don't touch me." You said knowing what he was doing. 

He looked at you shocked but you weren't going to give in to how sad he looked right now. You looked at him disgusted. 

"Please don't be like this." He tried to touch your arm. You pushed it away. 

"Don't be like this!? You make me walk home alone in the dark and your going to say don't be like this!? Why don't you call that girl you were dancing with last night and have fun with her instead of playing games with me!" You said pushing him away from you. He stumbled back and just stood there with his head down. 

He knew this time you were done. You stared at him and saw tears fall down to the ground. He picked up his hand and wiped his tears away roughly. Your heart crumpled. You've never seen him cry before. 

"Y-youngbae?" He lifted his head up and looked at you. You breath was caught in your throat seeing him like this. No! Your mind was telling you. Don't fall for his tricks. You closed your eyes trying to think but all that came out was tears. 

You knew you had to leave so you put your hand on the doorknob and turned it. You looked at Youngbae one final time. He stood watching you with tears running down his face. You look away and open the door. Halfway out the door you hear him mumble something. 

"What?" You stop and look over at him.

"I'm sorry" You froze. Those two words that you've longed to hear. He walked up to you and pulled you in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm selfish. I'm sorry I go out with my friends a lot. I'm sorry I made you walk home alone last night. I'm sorry for making you feel miserable with me when you deserve someone who treats you better. I'm just sorry for everything." He started crying even more. 

You let him hug you and cry. You cried too. You dropped the bag and let go of the suitcase and hugged him back. 

"I love you. I love you so much!" He said pulling away from you. He wiped his tears. "If you leave just know that I love you and that I'm sorry." He turned around and started walking away. He couldn't stand there and watch you leave. 

You grabbed your stuff and walked out the door. You got in your car and sat in it for a while. Your phone started ringing in your bag. You bent down and opened your zipper. Your doctors name popped up on the screen. You wiped your tears and took a deep breath.

"Hello?" 

"Hi Ms (YLN), your results came in from the testing." 

"Oh." You closed your eyes scared of what they would say. 

"Your stomach pains and dizziness you were having were because your pregnant. Congratulations." You froze. 

"Thank you." You closed the phone and cried even more. You weren't ready for a child. Especially not at this moment. You started your car and drove to your best friends house. Pulling up to the driveway you parked your car and walked up to the front door. 

After ringing the doorbell the door opened revealing Jiyong. 

"Hey (YN)." He said with a big smile. Then his smile faded when he saw you crying. He pulled you in for a hug and let you cry before saying anything. 

"J-jiyong I broke up with Youngbae and......" He pulled away from you and held you by the shoulders. 

"I'm pregnant." 

 

---------------

I'm not sure if I should make this into a fanfic or just make a part 2. Let me know which one you want :)