Dear My Angel..

Dear Diary

 

"Appa!!!! I said dont come.. i wanna go out wt my friend.." angie yell at junhyung crossing her arms wt mad face when she saw her father waiting for her at school's front gate..  

"angie.. appa will bring u there.. tell me where.. i will send u n ur friend there.." junhyung said as he get out from the car.. 

"No!! Appa.. i already 15.. i had my own life.. i'm leaving.. bye.." she storm n get into the car that waiting for her.. junhyung can see some guys also in he cars.. 2 boys n 3 girls at the back.. junhyung get back in the car and follow the other car from far.. he sigh in relive as the car heading to shopping mall.. he can see the group of girl wt angie was walking towards the restroom.. after a while they were out from the restroom not in uniform.. they wearing short skirt.. angie really looks like her mum..

 

-flashback-

 Junhyung was following the girl secretly.. he got a crush on hyuna.. but.. he too scared to confess cause hyuna already had boyfriend jang hyunseung.. he is a rich boy.. they suit each other.. both goodlooking.. both famous.. n both rich.. hyuna is jyp trainee.. she will debut in few years.. junhyung just see the love bird holding hand and walking happily into the mall.. junhyung get in too n pretend to look around and window shopping at the same time.. stalking that couple.. -end of flashback-

 

 

Junhyung was back to reality when he feel his arm was tugged.. 

"Appa.. stop doing this.. stop following me.." angie said in sigh

"Ahh no.. appa not following u.. appa got something to buy.." junhyung made up an excuse.. 

"owkay.. i'll go wt u.." angie said in annoyed then she go back to her friend and tell them she is leaving.. 

"What u wanna buy appa?" Angie said as junhyung Seems like had nowhere to go.. 

"U" junhyung said n pinch angie's nose.. Anngie laugh n jump on in her appa..

"U already got me.. take me home.." then they both laughing n heading home.. 

 

-next morning- 

Junhyung rush in angie's room.. 

"Yahh yahhh wake up.. u gonna be late to school.." junhyung shake angie's small body.. anggie rubs her eyes and walk like a drunk girl towards bathroom.. junhyung follow her into the bathroom wt towel.. junhyung prepare toothbrush n toothpaste n give to angie.. angie brushing her teeth with closed eyes while junhyung her pajama.. 

"Appa! I'm a big girl now.." angie hit junhyung's hand

"Then hurry up.. u gonna be late.." junhyung keep ing angie's pajama..

"Appaaaa!!!!!" Angie push junhyung out the door n lock it.. junhyung giggle n walk to kitchen then prepare breakfast for them.. after done angie had breakfast wt junhyung.. while angie is eating.. junhyung brush angie's hair n ties it wt ribbon.. angie already grown up.. he thought.. 

 

-at school- 

"Bye appa.." angie give a peck on junhyung cheeks n jump out from the car waving at her dad..

"Nice hair.." some boys tease angie.. angie throw a death glare at junhyung as she dont like what junhyung did to her hair.. she pull the ribbon n let her hair fall on her shoulder..

 

-flash back-

Hyuna just done her P.E that is accidentally same time wt junhyung.. she let her hair fall on her shoulder because her hair is sweating.. she ruffles her hair swing her head making her hair blew by the wind.. junhyung just stare at the beautiful view.. she is so pretty.. junhyung swear to himself from that moment that his love for hyuna will never fade.. junhyung turn away as he saw that hyuna caught him staring at her.. then he realize hyuna was walking towards him then sit next to him on the field..

"Am i that stunning?" Hyuna ask in tease tone.. n junhyung just nods then the bell rings disturbing junhyung beautiful moment.. 

"Hey.. we need to get change.. u didn't hear the bell?" Hyuna ask as she saw junhyung was spacing out..

"Well yeah.." junhyung replied and stood up.. then junhyung was shocked when hyuna grab his wrist running toward somewhere.. 

"I need ur help.." hyuna said

"What is it?" Junhyung in confuse..

"Bend!" Hyuna command n junhyung did it.. she climb on junhyung back n jump out from the school gate leaving junhyung there.. junhyung was standing there for few minute before he heard a shout..

"Hey hey.. where r u going?" Junhyung look at the teacher wt blank face.. then the teacher told him to get back to class.. -end of flashback-

 

"Angie.." dongwoon call her as angie get in the class.. 

"Yes?" Angie simply answer..

"Rrrrrr.....would u mind if i ask u out after school?"

"Just us? Can i ask naeun to join us?" 

"I just want to spend time wt u.. please.." dongwoon explain..

"Okay.. but.. i'll ask my dad first ok.. cause.. yeah.. he wait for me to pick me up after school.." angie said..

"Okay.." dongwoon cheerfully return to his sit..

 

-after school-

 "Appa!!!!!!!!!!!" Angie run n dash into the car..

"Someone asked me out!" Angie tell her father excitedly.. 

"Aww.. my baby girl is grown up n getting married?" Junhyung teased angie.. 

"Appa.. its just a friend n friend outing.. but.. its just two of us.. i am afraid thats gonna be awkward.." angie cling on junhyung arm..

"Its ok angie.. its gonna be fine..hmm.. u wanna go out wt uniform?" Junhyung ask while his eyes staring at angie up n down.. 

"School girl in uniform is the most iest.." angie make a playful smirk then get out from the car..

"Appa.. can u be at my back.. u love to stalk me rite?" Angie laugh..

"Ofcourse i will without u asking.." the father n the daughter then laugh loudly.. After that angie and dongwoon walk to the nearest cafe.. junhyung follow them secretly n hide at the nearby store as he stare at his angel wt other boy.. its time to let go.. he think..

 

 

-flash back- 

Junhyung stare at hyuna that is waiting someone at the cafe from the store nearby.. he was nervous.. its valentine day.. he just wanna give chocolate to hyuna.. but.. hes too scared.. after 30 min of waiting he gather his strength n walk towards hyuna..

"Waiting someone?" Junhyung try to act cool..

"Yes.. that brat always late.." hyuna reply in annoyed..

"Oh.. i got something for u.." junhyung said n shove the chocolate on the table then leave wt red face.. in that chocolate was his confession.. just right after junhyung left.. hyunseung was in.. he saw a box..

"Chocolate from fan? Who dare to disturb jang hyunseung's girl??"

"its because jang hyunseung dare to leave kim hyuna alone here.." hyuna tease..

"Hmmm sorry.. my driver had to send my dad to airport first.. sorry okay.. i'm really sorry.." hyunseung explain 

"Hmmm bla bla bla bla bla" hyuna was still mad..

"i'm hungry.." hyunseung grab the chocolate n open it.. he found a paper in the box.. its a letter.. hyuna want to take it from him but he didnt allow her.. hyunseung read the letter for her.. Its not a long letter.. 

 

 Hyuna....

I love u... happy valentine day.. 

 

From: yong junhyung..

 

 

Hyunseung laugh loudly to the letter n thats make hyuna mad.. 

"Yahh dont jokes around wt someone's feeling.. its not funny.. atleast he got something for me.. its better than what my boy had for me.." hyuna said in a cynical tone..

-end of flash back- 

 

Angie run to junhyung n suddenly hugs him.. 

"Appa.. he ask me to be his gf.. n.. i accept it.." angie said n pull junhyung hand bring him towards their car..

"U dont want ur bf to send u home?" Junhyung ask as he open the door for his angel..

"No...appa...i dont want he know where i live.." angie said...with that.. junhyung ready to drive home n after awhile.. they arrived home safely.. 

 

"Appa.. how u meet omma? Omma was ur classmate too? Just like that boy and me?" Angie asked as they both sitting on the couch.. 

"No.. we r not classmate.. but.. we in same school...she is my junior.."junhyung simply answer..

"really?? tell me how u start ur relationship? Tell me appa.. i know u really love her.. why u dont tell me any single thing about omma? I wanted to have such a great love like u two.." angie plead.. 

"I'm tired angie.." junhyung said as he stood up n leave into his room.. junhyung throw his body on his bed n close his eyes.. his head feel sooo heavy.. all the memory come flying on his head.. he could feel his tears start to flow.. he then crawl n take a diary under his bed n hugs the diary tightly.. he stay like that until he fall asleep.. from outside the room.. angie saw her father's room is still on light.. she decide to open the door n switch the light off.. but.. she saw her father hugging something that seems really important to him.. 

 

-the next day- 

Its saturday.. soo.. angie had no school but her father have to go to office.. she decide to find that 'something' in her father's room.. it must have to do wt mum.. she think.. after awhile.. she found the book that she realize is a diary.. she open it n read it.. its her mother's diary..

 

14 feb 1990 

Dear diary.. i am kim hyuna your owner.. today.. as a valentine present.. my stupid bf that is jang hyunseung bought me this huge diary after i force him to.. pffttt poor me.. i have to force him to buy something for me.. what a pathetic gf i am.. kekeke... but.. someone gave me chocolate.. n.. a love letter.. aww... he is sooo cute.. kekekee.. xoxo

 

 

15 feb 1990

diary.. why hyunseung is soo bad?? He humiliate junhyung infront of the school...i feel soo bad for him.. but.. i cant help him.. 

 

When angie wanted to open the next page..  

"ehemm.." angie heard junhyung voice.. she quickly close the diary n looking at the door to see junhyung already standing there..

"Appa.. i thought u had work today?" Angie act like nothing happen..

"What r u doing?" Junhyung ask firmly.. angie never saw her father like this.. angie can feel there's a fire in his eyes.. angie silently stood up n want to disappear from the room immediately.. but she was stopped by junhyung hugs.. junhyung push her on bed keep hugging her..

"I'm sorry for everything I've done.." junhyung said in tears..

"Tell me appa.. what happen? What u've done?" Then junhyung start the story..

 

that day.. suddenly hyunseung come to my class.. n announce  out loud.. 

"Everyone...... this dude.. this stupid nerd want to steal my hyuna from me.. what do u guys think?? Do he think he will get hyuna??? Even if u kneel infront of her.. she wont like u.. u will never get her.. pffttt not even her nail dude!!!!" 

 

i feel soo embarrassed.. i run n bumped onto hyuna that is waiting outside the class.. hyuna grab my wrist.. 

"I'm sorry.." hyuna said..

"Forget it.. i just wanna tell u how i feel bout u.. i wont ask anything in return.. u dont need to humiliate me like this.. i know who i am.. i am not as rich as hyunseung to get ur love.." i run to the front gate across the road without looking at the car on the road n i was crashed by a car.. i was brought to hospital..

"r u ok?" An old lady ask me

"Yes ahjumma.. but.. who r u?"

 "I am..... miss kang.. my driver didnt drive carefully n bumped onto u.."the lady explain..

"Eh.. no.. its my fault.. i was soo stress n didnt think carefully before crossing the road.. " i dont want to blame the driver.. n thats make the lady laugh..

"What does a young boy like u stressed about?"

"I am yong junhyung.. n.. my dad passed away when i am 12.. now my mum remarried n her husband dont like me.. i have to work and study at the same time.. plus love matter.. i feel like i better die.." i ended up telling the lady all my problem including how hyuna choose to be wt the rich hyunseung.. the old lady decide to pay all my hospital bill including the medicine and she offer me to send me home.. when we arrived at my home.. i saw a big bag outside my house.. i step in n saw my mum wt her husband..

"Do u think this house is hotel? U can come n go anytime u want?" My stepfather yell at me

"Theres ur bag.. so.. go find any other hotel that can accept jerk like u.." he added.. i was so hurt to see my mum just silent next to him.. omma.. i am ur only son.. how dare u let him treat me like this.. i cried in my heart.. but i still manage to take my bag n leave the house.. suddenly i feel a warm hugs from my back.. its miss kang.. she bring me to her mansion that was after that is my home.. she changed my school.. 

 

14 feb 1991

Woww.. its been a year n i never thought that gonna be the last day i meet junhyung.. n.. its shocking me that he still come to our school after a year to give me flower.. chocolate n love letter..

 

my love for u will never faded..

-Yong junhyung-

 

15 feb 1991

This is crazy.. today.. junhyung come n propose me.. i think it was just a normal meet when he asked me out for coffee.. but.. he seriously bring a ring ask me to marry him.. ofcourse i dont accept it.. r u crazy junhyung? I already had hyunseung..

 

16 feb 1991

This junhyung really think he can buy everything? No junhyung.. u cant buy love.. u cant buy happiness

 

17 feb 1991

Hyunseung left me.. hyunseung left me for money? Maybe junhyung is right.. he can get what ever he want.. n now.. he got me.. 

 

20 feb 1991

Finally.. i am now yong junhyung's wife.. i dont want to face the world.. the cruel world that no real love is exist.. u buy me rite junhyung.. so keep this toy carefully..

 

Finally i get u hyuna.. maybe u think i am cruel and selfish..but all i done because i love u soooo much.. but.. i already promise her that i will never force her.. we sleep in separate room.. everyday when she wake up.. i already ask my maid to prepare breakfast for her.. i try to be the best for her.. i still allow her to go school and i didnt stop her from going anywhere.. but.. she was the one locking herself in that mansion.. That night.. i get into her room to check on her.. she just wearing her oversized shirt that reviling her perfect thigh and her plum .. i get on the bed touching her thigh.. she was awake wt my sudden touch but she dont fight.. my hand keep roaming all over her body.. i buried my face kissing her neck.. she didnt fight so my hand getting wilder touching her.. i kiss her everywhere and after awhile i lock my lips wt her and my heart soo hurt when i saw tears flow through her cheek.. i stood up n leave the room.. i get in my room n lean my back on the door as my tears cant stop flowing.. am i that bad hyuna? Cant u give a chance? 

 

6 june 1991

Today is my birthday.. my best birthday maybe.. after few months locking myself in this hell.. junhyung finally bring me out.. its not a special thing anyway... he bring me to the beach.. and my friends are already there preparing me a surprise party.. i did enjoy it.. thanks junhyung.. atleast i know u r still a human.. 

 

7 june 1991

I thought junhyung changed.. i thought junhyung finally saw me as a girl.. but no... he didnt.. u know what diary.. he trying to me.. but maybe he felt guilty when he saw my tears.. this is not the first time.. i am scared if he is getting wilder.. he already promised me that he wont force me.. but why he did this to me? What should i do? 

 

8 june 1991

Diary... same thing happen.. but this time is worse.. he slap me.. he did slap me cause i kicked him from the bed.. 

 

9 june 1991

Diary..... now its 9am.. n junhyung was at home cause today is sunday.. i was shocked when he woke me up this morning.. he said sorry.. n he promise me that he wont do it again.. i think i am too much.. i am his wife.. he have right to touch me.. he is too kind to stand wt my attitude for this long.. he always nice to me.. maybe i should give him a chance? 

 

I prepare a breakfast for her.. i feel really bad cause i slap her.. what kind of guy is me that hurt a girl.. a girl that i love.. she is yours junhyung.. just give her some space.. i pull a chair for her as i saw she is coming.. she smile at me.. awwww.. its been soo long i didnt saw her smile.. now i know how bad i am to steal that smile from her.. she eating silently with smile.. i am happy when i saw that.. after eating i wash the dish and busy cleaning the kitchen but i was stopped when i feel a small arms hugging me from back.. i turn myself to face her..

 

"Oppa.. will u give me a chance to accept u?" i am still in shock as i heard she said that.. i took few second to smile and reply back with nods.. 

 

10 june 1991 

first date with junhyung was cute.. hahahaa.. i dont know that he is afraid of high.. he didnt stop shouting when we r on roller coaster.. i wont forget his pale face.. i cant stop laughing till now.. hahaha.. i was writing this while laughing.. i thought that junhyung had no fear since he got everything.. kekee.. he is cute tho..

 

13 june 1991

I watch horror movie on cinema wt junhyung today.. he is so funny.. he is almost crying cause he is too scared..the more i know him.. the more i get interested on him.. my husband.. i will love u and live happily wt u cause i know this is my fate.. 

 

20 june 1991

Diary!!!!!! I miss u.. i didnt write for few days cause now i decide to sleep together with junhyung in his room.. just sleep ok.. i swear i gonna kick him if he try to do something on me.. not yet junhyung.. lets move on slowly.. i am just 16..

 

Its been few days that she sleeping wt me in my room.. hyuna.. do u know i wanted u more and more day by day.. n its driving me crazy to have u in my hugs every night but i cant have u.. but its ok hyuna.. i know u just need time.. n i will wait.. i look at her sleeping face next to me.. she is my angel.. i swear i will protect her for the rest of my life.. i cares her hair n thats awake her.. she smile at me n hugs me tight.. she smells soo good.. i cant stop myself to kiss her neck and it hard.. i rubs her neck as i keep kissing more wild and my lips now moving around her jaw n kiss her lips deeply till we lost our breath.. i lean again to kiss her again.. but i saw her eyes was shut really tightly.. like she was scared so i stop n sleep.. 

 

21 june 1991

Diary.. i was disappointed cause junhyung stop last night.. but thats make me realize how much he love me.. he not just for my body.. he is waiting for my love.. junhyung.. i love u.. thanks for giving me this much time.. u r my husband that i really love.. 

 

Hyuna seems to be happy wt me.. even she not going to school.. n never going out.. sometimes she come to my office n learn a lil bit about my work.. i was just a 17 years old boy that didnt even finish my study.. miss kang already passed away and i have to handle her company.. i have no other choice cause it is miss kang's will.. 

 

1sept 1991

dear diary.. i was so lonely today.. i miss junhyung.. he had to go to thailand for works.. maybe for 3 days.. i am soo bored.. what should i do? Hmmm.. i think i will go to shopping mall tomorrow.. junhyung gave me his credit card.. hahahaa.. junhyung.. u r soo dead..

 

2 sept 1992

Diary........ i cant stop crying.. i meet hyunseung at the mall.. he didnt changed even a bit.. he force me to follow him to the restroom he kissed me everywhere.. he leave some marks too.. did he forget that he already sold me to junhyung? Thank god that its only kissed.. i swear i will kill u if u did more than that hyunseung.

 

 I was sooo excited to be home after 3 long day alone without my wife.. i run in n looking for hyuna.. she was baking a cake at the kitchen.. i hugs her from back n kiss her neck cause i missed her sooo much n she just giggle.. But my eyes caught some love marks on her neck.. i feel like my heart is being sliced into pieces.. 

"Whats this?" I ask her calmly.. but she didnt reply.. 

"I thought that u finally accept me.. why hyuna? What else i should do to make u love me? Its ok if u dont love me.. i told u since start that i will never ask anything in return.. but u dont have to pretend like this.. dont fooled me.. just say it straight to my face that u hate me.." i dont even wait for her to say anything n left the house.. i bough some drink n drink it while walking nowhere.. i dont know why but my drunk legs bring me back to my house.. i get in my room and saw hyuna was sleeping.. i pull her hair waking her up.. she shout in pain as i hold her hair bring her face close to mine then i kiss her roughly.. 

"Junhyung.. u r drunk.. stop this.. i'm begging u.." hyuna plead

"What? Dont act sooo innocent when u already do it wt other guy??" I shout at her face 

"Junhyung.. i was forced....."

"Ahhhh its all just an excuse.. i will never trust a like u!!!!" I yell at her and pin her on the bed tugging up her night gown reveling her that only covered by thin layer of .. n....... i did her wt no mercy 

 

3 sept 1991

The thing that i scared the most had happen.. junhyung took my ity.. he my husband.. its not wrong at all.. but what hurt me the most is junhyung think that i cheated on him.. he still mad at me.. he dont even had breakfast today.. 

 

17 sept 1991

its already 2 week that junhyung not home.. i think he is soo mad at me.. but.. junhyung.. please come back.. i miss u..

 

the next morning.. hyuna was not there when i wake up.. i dont even remember how i get home.. the last thing i remember is buying some drink n have a walk.. i scanning the bed n found out that its clean.. hyuna's side is neatly arranged like she was not sleeping there last night.. n i look at myself.. i was still wearing my shirt.. n.. my boxer is still on.. i take it as nothing happen.. maybe hyuna sleep in the other room cause now she know that she dont need to pretend anymore.. i wake up as usual and realize its already late for work.. i rush to work without having breakfast.. when i arrived at office.. i saw everyone is in rush.. i wonder what happen.. and one my worker tell me that something had happen at our branch in thailand.. and i decide to go there by myself.. it is a really hard matter to handdle.. i was there for 2 weeks.. i lazily drive home.. i dont want to see that .. when i arrived home.. i go straight to my room n lock it.. i droll off to sleep n just awaken by my alarm.. i wake up then getting ready for work n go straight to work.. Normal day for me n i return home after done my work.. when i was about to go to my room.. hyuna hugs me..

 

"Oppa.. i miss u" she said in tears.. i just stand there without words while she keep crying on my chest

"Stop this.. u dont have to do this.. i already told u.. i will never force u to love me.." i said n push her away then leave to my room.. the next day when i woke up.. i saw a breakfast already on the small table in my room.. but.. i rush to work without eating it.. u hurt me hyuna.. give me some time to heal my heart.. the same routine everyday.. she prepare breakfast  for me everyday even she know i dont even touch it.. but.. today.. the breakfast was not there.. i was wonder if she is sick.. i go and check her in her room n found her laying on the floor.. i immediately bring her to clinic.... n... the  doctor tell me that she is pregnant.. i just keep on silent on our way back home.. i just drop her at front gate n heading to my office.. my head is sooo hurt..  i dont know what to do.. then i decide to call hyunseung..

 

"Pack ur things" i said to hyuna when i get home that evening..

"U gonna throw me away? I am pregnant junhyung.. dont u even feel pity for me? Its ur baby.." hyuna mumble but loud enough for me to listen.. 

"Its not my baby!!!!!" i shout.. hyuna seems shock but she did what i told.. she take her bag n pack her clothes n other stuff.. she didnt even ask where i gonna bring her.. and just get out from the car when i ask her to.. 

 

"U return ur toy when u done wt her? Cool junhyung.." hyuna said as she saw hyunseung is waiting.. she refer herself as a toy? i really wanna say something about it but i didnt able to.. i just drive back to my home..

 

 

7 oct 1991

 

How could junhyung do this to me.. he throw me away.. i feel like i am sooo stupid to believe in him n give him a change.. now i wonder.. is he really human?

 

 

9 oct 1991

 

I am alone wt my baby.. i run from hyunseung.. i still have junhyung's credit card.. i will survive as long as he not terminate this card.. i guess he is still cares for me cause this card still can be use.. 

 

 

10 oct 1991

 

I rent an apartment and i think i will live here from now on.. 

 

 

19 dis 1991

 

Diary... i dont know being pregnant is such a great feeling.. i can feel my baby kicking.. kekekekee.. another soul inside me.. i feel soo excited..

 

 

5 june 1992

 

Diary.. tomorrow is my birthday.. n.. i fell like my baby gonna be born soon.. i can feel hurt now.. i think i should go to hospital now.. cause yeah.. i was alone and i have to prepare by myself..

 

6 june 1992

 

Happy birthday to me.. kekeeee.. its 9pm now and i am with my newborn baby.. shes a girl.. she was born at 1am on 6 june.. same birthday wt me.. because she is my angel.. i will name her yong an ji or angie in english.. i wonder if i can use yong family.. but.. she is yong's legal family.. she deserve it..

 

 

10 august 1992

 

Dear diary.. today i made a stupid decision to see junhyung.. i just wanna show angie to him.. i wanna tell him her name.. n i wanna tell him that i used yong's name.. but.. he push me away.. my head hit the ground.. its hurt.. but thank god nothing happen.. its not even bleeding.. 

 

 

12 jan 1993

 

I bring angie to hospital cause she didnt stop crying and the doctor tell me that she got a heart disease.. she need a new heart.. doctor said maybe its only suitable if the heart is from her own family.. 

 

 

13 jan 1993

 

I should be testing my heart weather its suitable for angie or not today.. but.. i ended up faint and the test was canceled.. the doctor checked me and some blood cloth r found in my brain.. it was suspected from a major vibration on my head.. that probably happen few months ago.. its become serious cause i didnt got an immediate check up.. but i dont even care about it.. what i care the most is doctor dont allow me to donor my heart to angie.. he said my body is weak at this state.. and i only give half of my heart.. that half must be too weak for angie.. 

 

 

i open my door when I heard bell.. i was shock to see its hyuna.. i already told her that i dont care about the baby.. shes not my daughter.. but why she is still here..

 

"Junhyung.... i dont care what u think.. but u r my last hope.. angie is sick.. she need a heart donor.. and only family can suit it.. i need u.. i really need ur help.." Hyuna said in teary eyes.. i really sad to know that baby is in trouble.. but.. when i remember how she cheat on me.. i forget all my sympathy..

"Shes not my daughter.. i will never admit her as my blood n flesh.. u should know who the father.. go find him.. not me.. " i yell at hyuna

"U mad at me.. i know.. u hate me.. i know.. but please.. just hate me.. that baby is innocent.. i was talking about dead or alive.. this is not a thing that u can play wt.. just hurt me.. please save her.. if u dont even see her as ur daughter.. please see her as a poor girl that need help.. as long as  u r a human.. i wish u would help her.." hyuna leave after tell what she want.. my mind tell me to help her.. but.. my ego say no.. 

 

27 jan 1993

 

i need to had a surgery tomorrow.. the blood cloth in my brain starting to effect my brain funtion.. i dont want to care about myself but.. how bout angie.. who gonna take care of her if i died.. so i decide to fight n stay survive.. i will try everything to stay a live..

 

27 jan 1993

 

its time for me to had a surgery.. kekeke.. funny that i bring this diary wt me.. but.. its the only thing that i can left to angie if the surgery fail.. angie.... omma love u.. no matter what the world say to u later.. yong junhyung is ur legal father.. i love him and i know he love me too.. if one day u meet him.. tell him that he once promised that his love for me will never faded.. 

 

 

after thinking for some times.. i decide to have a test.. I think its been 2 weeks since hyuna come and tell me about her daughter sickness.. i really wish that my heart not suit her.. so i can be sure that she is not my daughter.. after waiting for few hours.. the result come out and i was fall on my sit to see our heart is matched.. she is my daughter? Aahhh.. i cant be sure wt just this test.. i was still out of my mind when doctor tell me that actually hospital already found perfect donor.. from their chattering i can heard that it is kim hyuna.. the mother.. but then the air changed when they found out that hyuna is the only guardian for this kid.. n that hyuna is already passed away in that surgery.. i feel like the world is falling on my chest when i heard that news.. how bout the baby... hyuna.. how dare u leave her alone.. with a heavy step

"I am her father" i said i land my signature on the surgery form.. the surgery was success and angie was stable.. angie had no one now.. i just stare at the poor baby.. she is really pretty just like her mum.. i cares her hair n kiss her forehead.. i dont know what to do.. i am still sad about hyuna's death.. her parent settle her funeral but they dont want angie cause they r too mad to me.. i stole hyuna from them from hyunseung too and destroy her life by marrying her.. i used my money.. all  by money.. i made them bankrupt n offer them a help.. in exchange.. they give me hyuna.. what have i done?? I look at the baby wt regret.. i lay on the bed next to the baby as she is still in ward.. no one to called guardian.. no place to called home.. n i feel something hard under her pillow.. its a huge book.. a diary.. hyuna's diary.. i open n read it... my tears cant stop flowing as i go page by page.. i never see a thing in he point of view.. i dont know that she is that hurt.. junhyung.. what have u done.. shes dead.. u killed her.. how cruel u r..  angie.. appa promise to take care of u.. to give u better life 

 

4 august 2014

 

Dear diary.. angie my lil baby is now getting married at her age of 22.. dont worry diary.. she married with the one she love.. and she will have her happiness as what hyuna want.. and now.. i am a lonely 40 years old man.. should i find another woman to be my wife? kekekee well yeah.. i had been a single father for 22 years.. since i was 18.. should i now enjoy my single life? Kekeke... hyuna... my love for u will never faded.. thats my promise.. i will love u.. n only u till i die..