"Catch me, I'm Falling"

Forgotten Season

One lazy noon,  you are busy arranging files on your laptop.

1 message popped out from your msn..

Still up? Eehh, you’ve been doing such stuffs for the whole day. Have a break.. or else I won’t return your iPod. Kekeke=)

                        -yul

You had your adrenaline rush when you read that word IPOD. And it kills you. Yuri snatched it when you’re having fun in their dorm. You’re iPod has been your diary. And it really bothers you that Yuri is holding it for awhile.

“Damn it. ”.. You said to yourself.

Your Ipod contains all of your secrets. All the hatreds, your so called death notes were there. Your first love and heartbreaks, everything was there.  But you know you can trust Yuri.

You’re just a fan girl of snsd. But for some connections, you became so close to them until you were brought to their shows and concerts. You are always invited to have lunch with them either dinner or breakfast. Anytime, anywhere, a call will do anything. Unfortunately, few things has been bugging you all around.  For some people, they admired you. It is really difficult to have a connection and be friends with them but miraculously you did. Consequently, few sones have been putting the blame on you whenever bad headline news comes after snsd because of you.

You don’t even know how to answer since everything comes on your way like a lightning.  Msn led you to snsd. But you never had such interest to snsd’s msn but snsd got you up from the blue. It was September when you had your msn account. Until one day you had 8 requests. You checked it out and you saw names you were craving to meet. Your eyes widened as you read their names, you clicked it one by one to know if it’s not a fandom but it’s true. SNSD ADDED YOU TO THEIR FRIENDS LIST!! You jumped for joy that day and became friends afterwards as you had some puffy conversation to them every day.

Yuri is your best buddy. You share secrets together. But one thing she doesn’t want you to know is the reason behind how did they come up adding your msn account and what made them add you.. That question remains in your head up to now. You really don’t know anything. You’re world changed as you get closer to them. But you had no regrets at all. Having them in your life makes it a little bit complicated but wonderful as well.

You do browsing the net like 12 hours a day. Yuri calls it “a nonstop job”. But you can’t help. You got bored so easily sometimes and you do end up talking to Yuri when she’s not busy. So you can’t help but call Yuri if she’s not busy.

It’s been 3 months since sones knew you. And it’s been also 3 months since you’ve been hanging out with snsd. And it’s been also 3 effin’ months since you’re begging them to tell the reason of that msn thingy. Unfortunately,  Snsd kept their mouth shut. Anyway, you’re still happy since you have new friends and a best friend to hang up with. You had a very busy family. You never felt to have one. It’s quite miserable for you.

Your mom calls once a week. You’re dad has been into business. But for you, it’s all a money matters. You don’t care about it either. What matters to you is their time. You’re spending most of your time in your black laptop. Maids and guards are the least person in your house. The way you dress and fix yourselves can show that you were in a state of wealth.

Anyway, Snsd made your life better. You just wish that there will be no end for this one of a kind nightmare.

Ringing…

“Yoboseyo Yurisan!”

“Oh, ___ wanna come? WE have a little party here in our dorm.”

“Eh? That will be nice but it’s a little late..’ ”

“oh really? Say no and we’ll go kidnap you there”

“whatever , I’m coming.”

“we’ll drop by later , yah wear something nice, wear a cute party dress.”

“why? I thought it’s just a little party? Don’t tell me we’ll go head on a club after?”, you’re voice shake

“…….”

“Yah! Yuri! Don’t play tricks on me. ”

“so you’re not coming? Eh, you’re disappointing me besides few sones are coming and they really want to meet you. No harm. I promise”, she said with a serious tone.

“*laughs* eh this is a quite harsh invitation from a snsd member. I think this will be a nice headline.”, you heard her laugh.

“Shut up. Just come here. Or else you’ll be a dead meat. ”

“Arasso. ”

“take care buddy..”

“you too.”

You hung up. This broke your boredom. You rushed and changed clothes. By 7:30, yuri came and picked you up. As usual, you’re in a private limo with her. She’s wearing a black shiny dress, short shorts with  boots. While you wear a cute shiny black hoodie top, shorts and boots as well. You two looked so elegant.

There’s a bit silence that covered the limo. After 15 minutes, she played something on her phone.

“____-ah what will you do If someone fooled you into something harsh?”, Yuri somewhat initiates a hidden truth. You

“what? what do you mean? ”

You’re eyes widened. She laughed so hard.

“wae why so serious? Anyway we’re heading .. I hope you forgive me”

“this is really something huh? So this is what real friendship means”, you said jokingly.

“yeah it is. ”

She laughed again. You’re getting nervous. This time you’re hands are sweating.

Aiishh I wished I never come.

“_____ ? yah! Are you really scared? I was joking you dork.”

“But you don’t-”

“Aissshh, Arasso just come with me. Nothing to worry about.”.

You laughed by yourself. Yuri looks at you with a “what’s funny” face. You shook your head and went up the stairs. You saw tiffany with a black dress and skinny bottom. Taeyeon looks gorgeous with her black cut jacket. Sooyoung wears a printed oversized top, hyoyeon looks hot with her black skirt and printed hoodie. Jessica wears a black sleeves and a skirt, sunny wears white short and a lengthy black blouse and seohyun wears a simple checkered blouse and a short. You look so simple but you’re too cute enough to describe. You sat on a couch. You saw delicious food and snsd’s posters around. No wonder  why , it’s their dorm.

After 15 minutes, you heard some visitors coming, you saw other groups, here are Shinee, DBSK and Super Junior. Yuri sat beside you to comfort you. You felt a sudden relieve from a different type of world you’re in. You saw most of them stare at you as if you’re presence makes it all weird. You blushed as each stare burnt your heart. You actually hate this feeling but it makes you feel weird that results into liking what you actually feel. But then Snsd were called by someone.

“So nyu shi dae, Mr. Lee soo Man wants to have a private talk with you..”, a guy in tux said in a worried tone.

Yuri quickly took a glance at you. You showed her a smile as she came closer.

“_____-ah, forgive me for leaving you here but I really have to go with them, the big boss has been waiting for us and I think there will be a big announcement but don’t worry I’ll come back as soon as I can.”

“Arasso, don’t get me off, I’m a big girl yah.”, you said. Yuri smiled.

“Okay like what you said. I’ll go now”

She hugged you before leaving but you don’t really want her to leave you. Of course there will be a big probability that other people will go entertain you because you’re alone. And you know you don’t know how to handle such situations. You were always alone in your house and you never face a situation where you really have to socialize even in school.  You’re hands are sweating once again.

Few minutes had passed. You’re all alone sitting like a tulip on the couch. You’re enjoying your drink but still enduring the feeling of having this party all alone. Again, you’re regretting why you still accepted Yuri’s invite. Like what you’ve been expecting, you saw a guy heading towards you. You can’t recognize him since the place was quite dark and everyone is on the dance floor. You’re starting to get dizzy, you can now feel the wine’s effect. Your heartbeat keeps on beating so fast, and you can’t handle it anymore. You stand up and stepped a foot in front of you, you tripped. You don’t know exactly what is happening. But then you felt like you instantly stopped from moving. Someone saved you from falling.