Just Deserts

Sometimes You Gotta be Bold

"Remember, Joy," Irene spoke as she was about the tip the poison into the red velvet cake mix. "Sometimes you gotta be bold."

She the cream off her finger and smirked as she thought about how soon her plan would unfold. 

--

Lee Soo Man gathered all the sm artists to show off the sm rookies. Joy winked at Irene to give her the signal, and then the older girl brought out the cake.

"Wow! This looks great!" The CEO opened the box and placed the cake on the table in front of everyone.

"I want F(x) to have the first slice, Sulli in perticular." Irene grabbed the knife and cut out a segmant of the pretty looking cake. "Here you are." She handed the piece to the grateful looking girl.

Sulli took a big bite. Joy and Irenes eyes lit up at the sight. After a moment she started coughing furiously and gasping for air. Joy and Irene held back their grins.

Sulli collapsed onto the floor without another word. Everyone gathered over her with horrifed expressions.

Krystal checked her pulse. "She's dead!" The blonde exclaimed.
--
After Sulli's funeral, there was rumour going around that fx may disband... Which of course was good news to the girls!

Joy was alone in the practice room on her phone taking selfies when... Shindong walked in? She got up to leave, because, gross.

"I know it was you." She jumped when she heard him speak, and turned quickly on her heels.

"What?" Joy's face lit up in fake alarm. How could he possibly have figured it out!?

"You killed her. Sulli." Shindong's expression was dark.

“Ha, you have no proof.” Joy scoffed.

"I ate the rest of the cake." Shindong smirked.

Joy's face dropped. "B-but how did you-"

"My fatness makes me immune to poison, duh." Shindong rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Oh." Joy said before running off to tell Irene. Her unnie could fix this problem.

She found her in Red Velvet's dorm on her bed, taking selfies. When she saw the maknae run in looking so distressed, she bounced to her feet.

“What's up, kid?”

“H-He knows. dong- I mean, Shindong!”

“How does he know!?”

“He scoffed the end of the cake...” Joy sadly walked forwards into Irene's warm embrace. But Irene didn't seem bothered anymore, and let out a chuckle.

“Then it looks like we'll be baking another cake.” Irene's smile turned sinister. “And there's a secret ingrediant I need you to fetch..” She whispered it until Joy's ear.

Joy's face lit up in, well, joy, and she squeezed her unnie tighter. This will be fun.‏ 
--
"Ay, Choiza." 

"Ye? Sorry, I'm high as ."

"Thas cool I just need a bottle of your baes blood."

"Sure. Come over to my place and come get it." 

Irene sent Joy over to Choiza's place and she got the final ingrediant.

--

Joy wiped sweat off her forehead. She was nervous about this. This was her second murder, the thought made her shudder.

"Umm... It's ready." 

"You mixed the blood in well?" Irene montiored her baking.

"Y-Yeah."

Irene placed the knife in the center of the mix and put the cake in the oven.

"Soon..."

--

Shindong opened the front door of his place. He switched on the lights and walked over to the fridge.

"What the ?" It was empty besides a red cake with a note attatached to it. 

“Enjoy, oppa!” It read. Hmm.

"It's them." Shindongs stomach grumbled as he said this. 

"Well the poison didnt work last time, might as well eat this!" Shindong his lips and shoved the whole cake in his mouth. He swallowed it whole. 

"Hmm. Nothing happened!" Shindong sat down on his couch and watched TV. After a minute he felt a huge pain in his stomach. He groaned as he searched for his phone. "911, help I'm going to die!" He cried out horror.

The pain got stronger and more unbearable as each second passed. He couldn't breathe. He collapsed on the couch, dead.

Joyrene had claimed their second victim.

--‏ 
Lee Soo Man gathered the trainee girls together.

"After Sulli's death and f(x)s disbanding I've decided that you're going to debut!" 
The girls all jumped around excitedly after hearing the great news.

"But we want you to choose the group name."

"I know." Joy stepped forward.

"Red Velvet." The other members, except Irene, gasped.

"B-But that was what cake Sulli ate before she..." Seulgi protested.

"Yes. In honour of her." Irene placed a hand on Joy's shoulder and the maknae giggled.

They then made sweet love and lived happily ever after.