Will you be my bestfriend?

all i need is a chance to be love(change title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo is a happy 5 year old kid until his mother passed away. He wants to be singer but when his mother left him forever, his dream was shuttered into a broken pieces. He wanted to isolate himself to anyone included his dad, Mr. Do wanted his only to be happy but doesnt know how. Mr. Do planned a trip going to the mountains with his little boy, at first they were a moment that they have to play hide n seek or even tug of war since Kyungsoo doesnt want to leave his room.

 

"Come on, son. Please help me here. You are not the only one who is hurting, its all of us" Mr. Do was so frustrated and he wanted his son to be out from his shell. Mr. Do can no longer bear the pain, he cried out loud that almost all over their mansion can hear his saddness. Suddenly the door was open, small walk can be heard and a whisper sob was being released. Daddy? no cry no more. Im sorry to make you cry and promise ill go out with you, as kyungsoo touches his father face with his small hands. Mr. Do was shocked but happy for the sudden interaction with his baby kyungsoo.

 

Everything moved so fast, they went to their cabin somewhere in Jeju Island. It was Kyungsoo first time to be in Jeju Island. He went outside and tried to discover the place however he lost his way, he heard some weird noises and he felt someone was watching him. Kyungsoo ran away but the noise kept following him, when he turned around, it was big bad wolf who it seems to be so hungry and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter