Magnetic Encounter

Are You My Prince Charming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I, Park Bom, am 30 years old.

I am writing on my diary on January 5th, 2015.

Long ago, I used to live with my parents but currently I live alone. It has been almost 23 years. I really wanted to have friends ever since I was in elementry school but some of the classmates feared me and bullied me because I was very different from them. I felt so sad and lonely that sometimes I wanted to commit suicide. Every lunch break, I sat alone and I also played alone at recess. Why do people ignore me as if I am a monster? I am not a monster... I'm a human like everyone else. I don't get the reason why they don't like me. Is it because I've had too many plastic surgeries..? I had depression that time. I would even cut myself or even dare to drown. I really wish someone would love me the way I am. That is the reason why, I always stay at home and refuse to go outdoors. I am still alive and well, at the same time, I'm unhappy and depressed. I wander during the night outside my house, usually between 11PM to 12AM, when my neigbors are asleep. That way, I feel more comfortable and peaceful. I walk my dogs and play with them too. Their names are Choco, Danchoo and Yeo Reum. They have cute names don't they? Everyday is the same routine; brushing my teeth, eating corn, going to work, going back home, taking a shower, watching korean dramas and sleeping. I really don't want to be alone anymore.

 

January 19th.

Two weeks later, I went inside a coffee shop to order mocha cafe. I leaned on the rabbit-shaped chair comfortably. 

"Here's your strawberry mocha cafe." A beautiful man grinned and served me the cafe while looking at me. I touched the cup that was burning hot. 

"AHHHHH!! HOT!!!"

"Are you okay, miss?" His hands touched mine... I blushed

My heart fluttered... For the first time in my life, I felt happy. Why isn't he hating on me like the others? I wonder...

By looking at his face, I knew that he was a son from a rich family. I saw many young girls lined up in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter