Reasons

7 Reasons Why Krystal Hate Kai

“Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who care about me~”

 

“Krystal-ah,it's EXO!”

 

I turned my head over to Sulli who was screening EXO's performance stage on the tv inside our dressing room.She was pointing at the blond guy in the middle and giggling,“Jonginnie hair is so funny!”

 

Jonginnie.Yeah of course.That EXO's Kai.

 

We're actually in our SMTown tour,and us f(x) are waiting for our turn to rock the stage after this so-called junior EXO.

 

I plop myself on the couch and leaning against it slowly while staring up at the tv.I actually rolled my eyes,I don't know why I did that,but it just irritates me.I look away from the screen to get my things in my backpack before I stared up back,only to encounter with Kai staring back at the camera,looking like he was drunk (and that's what you fangirl called it 'hot') and crazy with the rap,or shouting,or whatever in MAMA.I tch-ed at the way he was his lip seductively.

 

Tch.No.You're not hot,Kim Jongin.

 

Seriously,Joonmyun oppa was way better than you.

 

Then the music changes from MAMA to Wolf,and the image of Tree of Life was formed. Oh Sehun was in the middle and I almost can hear Sulli was squealing when the camera zoomed on him.I smirked,I know she have a thing for that rainbow hair maknae since we asked him to buy kimbap for us when he was a trainee.That was like...four years ago?Meh,I don't know.Oh,and..Sehun's hair is not rainbow anymore.He's back with Sulli's favorite hair color of him - brown.

 

And then there it goes again,Kim freaking Jongin a.k.a Kai with his lip and seductively looking back at the camera.Oh my God,I freaking hate him!Does he thought he's attractive he could bring the girls to the yard?PUH-LEASE!!JOONMYUN OPPA WAS BETTER.

 

That's it.I can't watch this anymore!

 

I actually got up from the couch and went to the dressing table,taking out a sky blue notebook and a pen.I need to restrain myself from getting mad you know.I like writing everything I hate and love in my life in a notebook.

 

And I'm about to list down everything I hate about Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai.

 

I place the blue-inked pen on the paper and started writing;

 

7 REASONS WHY I HATE KAI

 

There!Why seven?Seven is a lucky number and one more I'm too lazy to list down everything I hate about that guy because the list keep go on to infinity!Oh get a break!I think I'm going to hate him for the rest of my life!

 

1.He's freaking popular with girls.

 

Seriously tho WHY?!I've saw him everytime with girls screaming his name outside the SMTown building and grabbing his shirt while he just ignored them.Yeah I know those were sasaengs but he's freaking popular with girls and I'M JEALOUS I HATE IT he should avoid them.

 

2.He's freaking annoying to hell

 

Remember the Pink Tape teaser?Seriously I don't even know how the freakin fudge the got his all the way to our photoshoot set and I end up being partnered with him when it was Sulli supposed to be his partner!Curse you director!You don't know how I had to handle my blushes anger everytime he hug touch whisper to my ear UGH!GOSH LET'S JUST SAY HE'S ANNOYING!

 

3.He's disgusting

 

Althought everyone says boys were attractive when they sweats,I thought otherwise. Seriously Kim Jongin in sweats?It's NO for me because it's freaking disgusting!Geez,why everyone thought sweats smells nice.Oh my God,you're crazy!

 

4.He gives me weird feeling in my stomach.

 

Almost everytime when our eyes met and verytime when he smiled all the way at me and I got that weird feeling inside me perhaps butterflies.I feel like I want to puke all my food when he does that.It's disgusting...

 

5.He's a bipolar

 

Can you imagine him from being hot that ovaries-exploder on stage to a cute guy squishy jellyfish shy koala normal human being behind the camera?He's a bipolar patient I told you so girls,better stay away from him or I'll kill you he might kill you.

 

6.He got me going crazy

 

I thought I'm going insane whenever he come near me.Almost every freaking time!That's why I hate being near him but my members keep pushing me towards him like what the hell guys?!Notice I always stood near Joonmyun oppa?Because I was avoiding from him before I lost my mind.

 

I was about to write down the last list when I heard knocks on the door.I postponed my activity and thought it was the staff who came to tell us to prepare since EXO have finished their performance.Amber gets the door and to our surprise it was Joonmyun oppa,peeking through the door Amber opens.

 

What he's doing here?

 

“Oppa?What's up?” I said while tucking my strands of blonde hair to the back of my ear. Joonmyun oppa step inside the dressing room and take my hand immediately.I stared back at my members,especially Victoria unnie,who was staring at me with her wide eyes.

 

“Victoria noona!I'm taking Soojung for a minute,okay?” He shouted and Victoria unnie just nod her head,speechless as Joonmyun oppa and I vanished through the door.

 

He stop his tracks in front the door and releasing my hand slowly.He stared back at me and directly smiling at me.

 

Wait,what's going on?

 

“Um,actually,Soojung-ah,um,”I saw him scratching his neck nervously.“Kai,I meant, Jongin,he's waiting for you behind the stage.He has something to say.”

 

My heart actually jumping up and down when Joonmyun oppa says that.Why the heck that annoying guy was waiting for me?What did he want from me?

 

Crap,my stomach is doing the weird thing again.

 

“Oppa,tell him I'm not interested and f(x) are going to perform in an hour—”

 

“Andwae Soojung-ah!He said it was urgent!” Joonmyun on my shoulder and staring back at me with his eyes full of seriousness.“Do it for oppa,please?”

 

Ew,that's cheesy.I literally rolling my eyes at him and nods anyway.Huh,if it's wasn't for Joonmyun oppa I won't agree to meeting him.Seriously,what's so urgent until he want to see me out of the blue?

 

“That's my Soojung!I'll get going now,anyeong!”

 

I waved my hand at him until he dissappear behind the door of EXO dressing room.I huffed a sigh and stared at the clock on the wall.I better get hurry.I open my steps and hurriedly goes directly to my meeting spot - behind the stage.

 

When I arrived,I heard EXO's Overdose was played but I saw there's no one on stage at that time.Maybe the staff just playing it on purpose,I thought.I skipped through the dim lightning behind the stage when I heard a familiar song; Mujige.

 

Wait,is it f(x) turn to perform already?Then I look back at the stage - still empty. Hm,weird.

 

“Krystal..”

 

I feel someone was touching my shoulder from behind and spun around.My heart almost jumped out when our eyes met - it's Kai,and he's staring at me cluelessly.I looked at him up and down.He was wearing his usual white tank top which he look ridiculously good looking on it and the smell of his sweats oh my God.It's disgusting!

 

“Did I scare you?Mianhae.” His laughter continuesly giving me goosebumps.Gosh,his face deserve a brick you know.I told you he's freaking annoying!!

 

I rolled my eyes from him and crossing my arm as I cocked my head to the side a little.“So,what's that urgent thing you wanted to say?” I stared up at him with an icy glare.I hope he will freak out because I want this to end anyway.I'm going crazy already.

 

He chuckled and swung the towel on his hand over his shoulder attractively.He place his hand on his waist while the other was ruffling his hair.

 

“I was wondering if you want to go to a late night supper with me after our concert finish?Just the two of us?” I saw his eyes was sparkling with hopes.Geez,hm,how should I say?I'm quite hungry right now.Maybe I should take his offer.

 

I nod,and not surprising to see his smile lighten up after that.“But,I have one request.”

 

He tilted his head in curiosity,“What is it?”

 

I pushed him aside with a finger and covers my nose while pouting,“Take a bath first!You're covered with sweats and it's smells.”

 

He laughed and out all of the sudden he pulled my waist,causing me to bumped against his sweaty chest oh my goodness YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE.

 

“Ew,Kai!!You're disgusting!” I tried to push him away but he keep pulling me closer.Oh my God this is why I hate him so much!

 

“Admit it Soojung-ah,you like it don't you?”

 

I try my best not to blush or turn crimson or turn pink or whatever because he's freaking saying my Korean name this time,not Krystal.My heart skip a beat when I can feel his breathing against my neck.Goodness,what he's doing?!

 

“Kai—I meant—Jongin.Please,move away.You're smelly.” I pushed him away and eventually he released me with a little laughter escaped.

 

“So,tonight?Don't forget!” He reminds for the last time and I nodded noncholantly.I think that wasn't enough for him and he eventually pulled me into his arm again.

 

And his lip crashed on mine.

 

He pulled away and a sly smirk formed on his lip.I can hear him crystal clear when he whisper to me,and I was blushing real,real hard until I can't even feel my own legs.

 

He says,“I love you,Soojung.

 

The last reason,the seventh one,why I hate Kim Jongin is;

 

He makes me fall for him,all over again,and everyday for eternity.

I love you too Jongin.

 


 

F TO THE E TO THE E TO THE L TO THE S

OH MY GOD I'M SQUEALING AT MY OWN STORY ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!

AND SORRY IF IT'S NOT REALLY FLUFFY OR FITTING THE CONCEPT OTL.I'M ACTUALLY LISTENING TO F(X) RAINBOW WHEN I GOT THIS IDEA HAHAHA.

xoxo

Junhyo_Khuntoria.