FINAL

I'm okay as long as I have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*FLASHBACK*

You came back home early after working in the office. You open the door of your apartment and sigh "Such a mess" you said to yourself.

lately these few days, you haven't got time to clean your house. So maybe today you will able to clean it since you came home early.
While you were cleaning, something pop out from your phone screen and displayed Hoseok name.Your One and only lovely boyfried. You quickly open the text he sent and read it 

From:HOSEOK OPPA : Babe, come to my house. Im super bored right now. Are you at home ?

"Why is he asking me to come to his house? isn't he supposed to be at work? ..nahh" you thought

To: HOSEOK OPPA : aigoo, arasseo . i will come since i was bored too. yes im at home. 

You came to his house and found him on the couch watching TV. At first you thought he was sleeping because he didnt even say anything when you open the door even you make a noisy sound seeing all the mess in his house. But then, he came to you and suddenly hugged you tight and kissed you roughly . You were shocked by the sudden attacked  he do. He suddenly ripped your blouse and  in any second you found youself only in bra's and . "O-OH He must be Drunk" you thought. That Night you guys did IT for the first time and over and over again until the suns hits your eyes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

You took a deep breath as the nurse calls you inside, "Where's daddy? Not here yet?" she asks, which make you blush ,in a bad way."Hm,not coming" you bluntly replied. "Hello,future Mommy! Nice to meet you. Have a seat please" the doctor ushered. You took a seat and rubbed your flat tummy, "So,where's daddy?" he asked. The unnecessary interrogation is making you feel irritated and you had to bite your own lip to stop yourself from shouting at the doctor . You probably has a mood swing .

"Not here", you said, as you watched the doctor paint a facial expression of dissapointment. "This is your first ultrasound scan though, he should be here to support you " he suggested, but you just brushed off another unimportant advice, not like his advice would change anything.

***

Meetings here and there. Projects here and there. It's no wonder you broke up with him. You've kept your pregnancy a secret from him, knowing that he wouldn't have time for the baby anyway. You'd be better to tell your future child that his father had died in some sort of crash or was eaten by a pack of wolves or maybe even something utterly pathetic like ; He ended up in prison for being ridiculously handsome.


You were walking home from a nearby convenient store as you had a sudden craving for banana milk at eight in the evening when you saw a familiar silhouette walk towards your direction. With a huge belly protruding, it would be impossible to run away from the man. You decided to keep your head down low and hope that he wouldn't recognize you.
"..Y/N?" he called, but you didn't turn. You didn't hear your name being called again but felt a hand tug yours.He examined your figure, from head to toe,which obviously stated that he's noticed your huge belly. "You..you're pregnant? Is that why you broke up with me? Whose is it?" he asked, you wanted to spit out your banana milk on his face and hope to stain his Emporio Armani suit in the process."It's not an 'it',Hoseok. It's my baby. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get home and rest" you said as you headed opposite his direction.

"Im not letting you leave without an answer, You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter