Chapter 1(Why?)

Trick house

Junhyung is a rich student and owned a big house for himself. He lives in such a happy life...until one day

Ding dong~~
"Who is coming to my house at this hour?" Said Junhyung angrily while heading toward the front door.
"Sorry for disturbing you. Are you Yong Junhyung? I am your father's friend's son. Your father recommend me to live with you and......nice to meet you."said the man politely and nicely.
"What!?"

Time skip: In morning at college(it weird,right?)

"Dad! Why you do this to me. I don't want to live with that nerdy guy.....and don't tell me, that we will study at the same college" Junhyung said protested with his dad's decision.

" I'm sorry for making this decision without your permission. He just came back from Malaysia after many years, so he don't know so much about Korea and....yes!"

"B-but......Okay fine, I will let him leave with me......and what that YES mean?"
"Junhyung-ah, you just asked me if that guy will study at the same school, right?"
"Ooh, yes I do asked- WHAT!? HE ALSO WILL STUDY AT MY SCHOOL ?! DAD....!!"
"Sorry my son. I got a work to do. Bye." Junhyung's dad quickly hang up the call.

'I hope no one at this school know that nerdy was living with me.....'while he thought to himself, someone tapped his shoulder and make him startled. When he turn around, Junhyung face become more angrier.

"what you want from me?!!" Asked Junhyung with stern voice.
"I just want to give you this book...... You left it on the table." Said the other guy.
Junhyung cursed himself for left the book at home and without he realize that guy give the book in front of his friends.
"Thank you........" Said Junhyung and leave the guy dumbfounded.
"You're welcome" said Dujun under his breath. Dujun know that Junhyung don't like him because of his image...nerdy image...but what he can do?

###
Junhyung was studying in the class when suddenly the principle got into the class.
The principle was talking to their teacher about something.
"Sorry for disturbing, the principle came here just to tell us that we have a new student"Junhyung who is writing, shocked with the announcement which is given by the teacher.

The NEW STUDENT entered the class and that make Junhyung more shocked.
"Anyonghaseyo. My name is Yoon Doo Joon and nice to meet you all. I hope you will treat me well"said Dujun in front of the class and attract all students to look at him.

"Junhyung" Said the teacher.
"Yes, sir"
"Starting from today you will sit with Dujun since there no one besides you...... And Dujun, that was Junhyung and the monitor of the class" said the teacher while looking at Dujun. Dujun nodded and make his move to the places that is besides Junhyung. They stay silent until the classes ended.

It time to get home, Junhyung refused to return to his house too early cause he will see that guy. He decided to stay back and went to library for some rest(slumber).

While he was slumbering, Junhyung heard someone singing with such a nice voice.

Junhyung P.O.V

"Woah! Whose voice is this? It sound nice and make me calm after hear it." Junhyung stated while his hand slowly push the door in front him.....but stopped when somebody silenced junhyung with his hand.

'Who is this?!! Please somebody help me!'Junhyung scream...but only in his mind.

-----
Anyong~~

So how is it? The update?
Sorry if I made you guy waiting for this ff.
It weird right?
Hope you guys still enjoy it.


T_T(sad cause I don't know how to make this ff)