School Programme

My Random Love Story
There was a programme in the school and two people per grade level must participate. They had to look good, one must be a boy and the other is a girl. The second year chose Wooyoung and Ah Rin. They are going to act/dance on stage. It was titled 'It's too late'... In which the boy is in a coma and the girl wants to go back in time in order to turn things around and make her boy friend live again by stopping him from doing whatever caused the accident. They do not have lines, all they do is act and dance as the song goes. (This story is in a process of being a fanfiction.) But Ah Rin and Wooyoung are not comfortable. Because... Ah Rin had to kiss Wooyoung's cheeks and she has to hug him. This is a big problem to them because they are not that close... "Now,Now guys you'll get along through daily practice." Their teacher said, all they can do is say 'Yes'. And the daily practice helped a bit because the two finally talked, interacted and did the scene, thrice! "Things chamge fast huh?" Wooyoung asked, but Ah Rin did not respond, he asked her "Wae yo Rin Ah-ssi?", Ah Rin was confused, until she realized it was juat her name in a different order, "It's just that, I've kissed you THRICE! and I know you like Sohee eonni and-" he cuts Ah Rin's sentence with a loud, "MWORAGO?!", everyone looked and he said sorry and repeated what he said in a softer voice. "N- No I do not, Why do you say that?" He asked, "Well, You and eonni have been getting along a lot and you two are real close, so I think- (Gasp, eyes widen looks at Wooyoung.)" You were trying to say when he held your hand, "I don't like her, I like someone else." He said, you still *Mong* faced... Where will this lead? Who does he like? How will the play go? We will know soon...