Confession

The Ice Princess' Revenge

YOONA'S POV

 

It's pretty perfect after she left. after that oh so Damn accident she left us specially luhan.

It was winter night. Luhan told me that he's going to meet jessica. Luhan and Jessica love each other.

he'll going to meet jessica at the kamjjong shop. that moment I really want to cry hard not because I just love but Im jealous of Sica. Luhan really cares and love her I want to feel how to be loved by Luhan. that time I already fall inlove with luhan I keep it as a secret because i dont want to ruin our friendship between me, luhan and sica.

 

I followed him and I saw him kissing jessica it feels like my heart is tearing into pieces I want to shout loud that time but there's no voices coming out from my mouth. Even though I really want to runaway but I cant move so I just continue watching how sweet they are but after that sweet scene it turn to a dramatic scene. Luhan is now crying. why? and also jessica. he's chasing jessica but jessica kept on running away from luhan.

 

I want to shout at Luhan to stop chasing Sica Im here for him I can Love him like Sica do. Why Im being like this? Simply because I really love luhan I know the reason why jessica keep on running away from luhan because she's going back to US her father needs her for their business and she's staying for good and she don't want luhan to know about this 'cause once luhan know about this he'll do everything to stop jessica Im just watching them, Im watching how luhan beg sica to stop running away from him but sica didn't listen.

 

I want to hug luhan tight but I can't and then I saw sica inside the bus while luhan shouting to stop the bus.

 

He's in pain right now he leaves fragile by her First Love.

 

The bus is so far now from where he stop. I run towards luhan and hugged him so tight. All i feel that momment is Pity. Luhan keep on cying he really loves sica that much. Sica means the world for Luhan.

 

After that incident Luhan change he became playboy, everynight he's in club with different girls.

 

What's happening to luhan?? He never listens to me.

 

I Keep on saying "she's coming back" but he said "No she won't! Can you see it? She Leaves me dumbfounded!!" He shouted.

 

If only I can back the real luhan. Haist! "Yo! Yoona what bring's you here?"

 

"Uh.. hmm. Im here to check if you're fine" I answered he really looks different from the luhan that i knew before.

 

"Nah! No need to check me!" Then he drink the soju

 

"H-hey! Luhan stip drinking that!" I shout at him so that he'll stop drinking alcoholic drinks.

 

"Tsk. Just go away and leave me!!" He shouted "B-bu—" "I said go out!!!"

 

I don't want luhan to be like this! He should stop being like this.

 

"Luhan! you changed! What if sica cames back? What will happened if she saw you like this? Think luhan don't be stupid! The luhan I know is not like this!!" I shouted again at him but he just smirked.

 

"HAHA! What if she cames back?! Then she cames back I dont care!!"

 

"YOU STUPID UGLY HOMONID GAY LUHAN!!! YOU'RE ACTING STUPID! YOU'RE MATURED ENOUGH FOR THE THINGS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE FOOL! YOU KNOW WHAT? IM HURTING WHEN I SAW YOU BEING LIKE THIS! IM NOT CONCERN AS YOUR BESTFRIEND BUT AS THE GIRL WHO LOVES YOU! I LOVE YOU LUHAN! I REALLY DO!!" I shouted and my tears begans fall. I run outside I don't care where Im going as long as I want to go away from luhan. I already confessed my feelings to him. I know it won't help him to change. First I lost my bestfriemd sica and now Luhan!

 

 

I know right know things will become more complicated because of what I did but I didn't regret it! 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was stunned on what I hear from yoona. s-she loves me? and she mean it. damn! She's right I'm not like this. the luhan they've knew before is not like this! Why am I acting like this?

 

I shouldn't be like this instead of wasting my time, I should be busy with work and other things i need to do.

 

Maybe right now I'll bring back the real luhan.. I don't want to see other people crying because of me.. I'm so stupid! I'm sorry yoona.. I'll bring back the luha you know.

 

 

*************

 

A/N: Hey! guys sorry if i haven't updated this! uhh i just want to tell you that i'm going to update every chapter short.. not the other stories that has long long chapters.. okay? kekek~ saranghae!