Best Boyfriend Ever!

The Best Boyfriend Ever!

Tuesday, 6:54pm 

You are in the kitchen making dinner due to the microwave and frying sound, you cannot hear the door open, Jay came in and took off his shoes, and walk towards the kitchen and you were chopping the veggies, he wanted to just hug you now but before that, he wanted to check his girlfriend out first, you were apparently wearing his aomg shirt, it was long but not too long as it almost covered your bottom, he was staring at your beautiful long legs, you are not very tall yourself but your legs somehow appears to be very long, but when you suddenly drop that piece of broccoli on the floor and when you try to pick it up, he saw it, you were wearing a pink lace , he was drooling over you and... Okay, JAY PARK snap it out, he thought to himself even though he wanted you right then but he knows you weren't ready so he just has to be patient and wait until you are ready, he loves you too much to even take the the risk to hurt you. But anyway, he went up behind you and hug you, resting his head on your shoulders and tightening his arms around your waist.      

 

"Jay, you're back, I missed you" you said  

"I miss you too baby, what we're eating?"  

"Alfredo chicken with bacon & potato soup"  

"sounds good"

"why don't you go wash up first" you suggested.  

"No, I'm fine, I want to cuddle you, you smell so good baby"  

"just go wash up okay?" 

"why, you don't like me next to you?"  

"no, I do, it's just that you just had practice and you sweat a lot did you? and you smell..You smell kind of bad Jay"  

"excuse me"  

"WHAT? you do!"  

"I did not practice today, so could I smell bad without sweating?"  

"Well then, did you fart? Cause seriously you smell horrible"  

"what did you say?" He turn off the stove and carry you to the bedroom  

"Jay! let me down, what are you doing?" You yelled. He eventually threw you on the bed and tickles you  

"Jay, stop it, stop it" you laugh and cry at the same time.  

"Make me"  

"please" 

"no"  

"pretty please" you begged  

"I'll stop if you apologize"  

"okay, fine, I'm sorry" 

"and..."  

"you smell so good Jay and I smell really really bad"  

"I agree with the first one, not after that. Baby, you never smell bad, you smell like heaven, I love coming home to you everynight and take in your scent."  

"Thank you Jay, I love you"  

"I love you too baby, never forget that" and he kiss you on the forehead     

Eventually, he went to wash up while you finish with your cooking. After complimenting your cooking and finishing it and you'd wash the dishes while he was in the living room writing some songs. He did offer to help but you didn't let him, isn't he tired enough? After you finish with those dishes, you enter the living room, sitting on the sofa next to him. He looked at you and smile, I swear that was the most cutest smile ever, even cuter than a baby, plus a bunny, plus a puppy and plus a marshmellow. You open your mouth to ask a question.   

"Hey Jay! Are you busy this Friday, do you have anything to do this Friday?" You ask.   

"I'm free this Friday, oh right! It's going to be Clara's birthday and I forgot to get her a present, why is that?"  

"No, nothing. Just asking" but deeply inside, you were kind of hurt. You and Jay had known each other for 9 months and had been dating for the past 8 months but seriously, you never had told him your birthday, which will be this Friday. Jay probably notices your reaction.. 

"Babe, you okay? does it bother you? I mean, Clara is only a friend, you're the only girl I like and love, you know that" 

"It's not that.." 

"Then what is it?" 

"Never mind, I'm tired, goodnight" you know he loves you, but sometimes you just can't help but feel a bit insecure when he's with Clara, and he is going to spend your birthday with another girl's birthday, it feels like he chose her before you, it hurts.         

"Baby, are you sur-" before he could finish, you slam the door shut. Okay, it's jealousy and you are on your 'monthly girl thing.' Within 20 seconds, he entered and saw you already in bed covering your whole body under the blanket, including your head, he sigh. He wondered whats wrong then he saw a used pad in the rubbish bin beside the bed, you are on your period, that's why, mind-talking. He got under the blanket with you and your back was facing him, and he couldn't even sleep, neither did you. You both got used to sleeping in each others arms.  The next day, he got up early, since he had to record today, he got in the shower, got change and done with his morning routine. He entered the kitchen.. 

"Eggs and bacon?" You said 

"Yes please, morning baby" he hugged you 

"Sorry about yesterday"  

"No, it's fine but I couldn't sleep last night without you in my arms" 

"Me too" 

"Tonight! we have to cuddle up tonight, if not I'm going to be mad" 

"Okay, okay, here your breakfast" After finishing breakfast, he gave you a goodbye kiss and leave for work. Arriving to the AOMG office, everyone greeted him and then he started recording. After recording, the rest of the AOMG members sat down and chill. 

"Yo bro, what did you get for her?" asked Hep 

"What ya talking bout?" 

"__________, it's going to be her birthday this Friday, didn't you know?" 

"No way, she didn't tell me" no wonder why she was so upset, he said to himself 

"Your such a bad boyfriend..Just kidding" said Cha Cha joining the conversation  

"Hep, how did you know?" 

"Don't you remember? I'm currently dating her bestfriend, Isabella told me of course.  

 

Friday, 6:07pm 

Jay had been out all day and he came back at 6pm and ask me to go with him to Clara's party. So I got changed and did my makeup and hair, which was nowhere near Clara's beauty. 

"Baby, you look beautiful" 

"Really" you said sarcastically On the way to the party, he seems so happy, is it because he is going to see Clara? Great, isn't it? First, he suppose to have a day off today, and I thought that at least he could've spend the day with me but he was out all day long and now it's even greater seeing him buying a birthday present for another girl, and saying happy birthday to her, and might as well hug her too, all that suppose to be mine. That moment, I hated her why does her birthday have to be the same as mine, that moment, I hated Jay for I don't know why, but who I hate the most was me, I could of told him, he would of decline Clara and stay with me for my birthday, well I hope he would. We finally reached to a club, great so we're at some club. He open the door for me, man! how could I hate this guy, he is so sweet and what a gentleman he is. We walked in and..  

"SURPRISEEEE!!!" says the AOMG boys and some of my girls 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ____________, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" they all sang and Isabella was holding a birthday cake with a candle on top and they all tell me to make a wish. I blow the candles out and cry, they all call me silly and pinched my little chubby cheeks.  

"Well, enjoy yourself, __________ and we have places to go" announced Jay and all of them were smirking at me. He drag me out of the club and drive me to a fancy restaurant, the ambience inside is very warm and romantic. After finishing our food, he paid and he take me to the beach, and there were colorful flowers everywhere in a big heart shape with candles outside of it, I almost felt my tears in my eyes. I quickly hugged Jay and question him.. 

"How?" 

"How what?" he held onto your hand and walk towards the flowers and candles  

"How did you know it's my birthday?" 

"Through Hep and Isabella, thanks to them if not I would never forgive myself, how can you not tell me and I'm sorry" 

"Why are you apologizing??" 

"Being your boyfriend, the first thing I should know was your birthday, if you didn't tell then I should of ask but I was being a bad boyfriend, I never even thought of asking, I'm such a failure." 

"What do you mean you're a bad boyfriend? Jay, you are the best boyfriend I've ever had" 

"Obviously, besides me, you had no one before" 

"HEYY!!" you shout and gently slap him on the chest 

"Haha, I'm just joking babe, the boys out there wished they could have you but too bad their not landing a hand on you cause you're mine"  

"You're such a dork" 

"Babe, wait here okay?" 

"Mmn" you nodded  

He went back to the car to get something, his hands were behind him so you couldn't see what he had, until he is only an inch away from you, he handled you the roses and a CD.  

"Whats this CD for?" 

"It's a song that I record for you, just for you. I wrote the song when I was thinking of you, I started when I found out your birthday and I went record it all this morning, that's why I wasn't at home the whole day and I felt really bad for leaving you at home by yourse-" before he could finish, you smashed your lips onto his. You pulled away and he kisses you again, not satisfying, he wants more. The kiss got more and more passionate. Tears were running everywhere on your face.  

"Babe, whats wrong, what happened? Did I hurt you?" He asked panickly 

"I love you Jay, your the best boyfriend ever! I'm so lucky to have you" 

"No, I'm so lucky to have you, you are my everything baby" 

"I think I'm ready" 

"Ready for what?"  

"For us to sleep together" 

"We've been sleeping together for 3 months now, didn't we? " 

"Your so stupid, I'm not talking to you" facing the other way 

"What? Wait? You..You mean sleeping together as in making love??" 

"Yes, stupid, but now I change my mind" 

"WHHAAATT???" 

"I'm just kidding" you both smile and you kiss him on the cheeks    

"I wonder how the baby would look, if it's a girl, it'll be beautiful like her mother" 

"Well, if it's a boy, then it will be such a dork like his father"