Final

Secret Admirer

"I wonder what this one says today." You say to yourself as you find another small post it on your locker.

Every day, you'd get short notes on post-its or pieces of ripped like paper with sweet words. Sometimes, cute gifts like a teddy bear or flowers are even delivered from the one secret admirer.

'You look beautiful today.'

'Do you like these cherry blossoms I picked?'

These notes and presents would make you smile everyday and pout in frustration. You were happy, yet slightly annoyed because you didn't know who was your secret admirer. Then, on your birthday, you went to your locker during lunch break and found a rose and instructions that told you where to meet the special person. You immediately headed towards the location and saw Namjoon- also known as Rapmonster at school- standing by his locker Suddenly, you were confused and hesitant. Namjoon was the oppa you liked once you first laid your eyes on him (A/N: Lame, I know XD) and it was impossible for him to notice you- since he was the leader of the popular group, Bangtan Boys. Plus, he was in a grade higher than you. You weren't 100% sure if he was your secret admirer, but the looks he gave you were directed to you and only you.

Taking a deep breath, Namjoon said, "Uhhum... These- these are for you." He opens his locker as there were two large bundles of roses. "Putting roses in front of your locker would be weird, so I just wanted to reveal myself."

All that time, you were flabbergasted and surprised. "R-really?"

"I-I've noticed- aish I don't know if I should say this." Namjoon spoke to himself. "I've noticed that you were elated when you received those notes and gifts, and maybe you had feelings for me... So I was wondering if you'd go out with me like a date? I would love to date you, but we should know each other more... Is that okay?" All you could do was nod and blush. He took your hand and pulled you to the nearby cafe since it was break. But he took a halt.

"I almost forgot- Happy Birthday (Y/N)-ah. I hope we can get along well."

_

(: