Bitten with Love

Love Bites

Sooyoung let out a groan when the sunlight seeping through the window hit her eyes. She knew she was the last one to wake up since her roommate, Jessica, was nowhere to be found. She stretched her arms above her head and winced.

Why are my arms so sore? Sooyoung thought. Shaking her head, she pulled the covers off her and proceeded to go tothe kitchen. When she finally arrived at the kitchen, she said greeted her members "Good Morning" and made her way to an empty seat next to Taeyeon.

They were silent and their jaws dropped at the sight of Sooyoung's state.

Sooyoung glanced at each member, all of them having the same expression on their faces.

"What's wrong, why did everyone stop eating?" Sooyoung asked, a confused look on her face.

Taeyeon was the first one to speak up, "Um, Sooyoungie, did you happen to remember anything from last night?"Sooyoung shook her head and replied, "I remember that came home from a busy schedule, coming back to the dorms, changing, and passing out on my bed, wae?"

Jessica responded next, "It seemed your SoonKyu, got to you, Sooyoungie..."

"Sica, you mean ByunKyu got to her..."Hyoyeon began to laugh hysterically. Some members had to hold in their laughter until their maknae mentioned,"Unnie, you should take a look at her arms..."

Looking at her arms, Sooyoung's widened in shock.

Sooyoung was wearing a tank top and shorts for her pajamas, and she took a glance of her arms.

She let out a gasp and her eyes widened in shock.

They were adorned in bites and the occasional hickey here and there.

Sooyoung scanned the room and she knew Sunny was missing. "Yah, where did Sunny go?"

"She told me she had an errand to run this morning,"Yuri confessed. Tiffany smirked, "Let's look at the damage your ByunKyu left you." Sooyoung shot a look at Tiffany and began to put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Unnie, how tired were you? She left some surprise for you." YoonA let out her notable alligator laugh.

"Sooyoungie, your neck..."Jessica muttered.

"What else did she leave?"Sooyoung stripped off her tank top and was only left in her bra. The members all let out a gasp. "What?" Sooyoung demanded.

Bites were littered across her collarbones down to her stomach. Sunny even left a heart of hickeys on Sooyoung's left chest area. 

"Aigoo..."Sooyoung sighed. 

Everyone turned their heads when they heard the door open. Sunny entered the kitchen and her lips curved into a smirk when she saw her girlfriend.

"Yah, Sunny-ah, can you at least try to explain why you did this?"Sooyoung said, fumbling with her words and still clad in her bra and shorts.

"Wae, Ddooyoungie? I'm just marking what's mine..."Sunny's smirk grew wider, "and I know you love my bites with love."

Sooyoung couldn't help but give in and nodded her head,"Arasseo." Sunny wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and planted a kiss on her lips.

"You should also put on that tank top back on before I do something you'll regret."

"Man, Love Bites sometimes."Sooyoung sighed while putting on her shirt.