Misunderstanding

Hyung it's a misunderstanding

As the boys were getting ready for their performance, they still had enough time to play around to relieve their stress and nerves before entering the event. With their humorous side coming out they decided to sing Taeyang sunbaenim’s ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ but it wasn’t your ordinary heavenly singing from the boys it was their version of the song, most of them sang it like they were still going through puberty (especially j-hope), some of them did it in a dramatic version while Rap Mon was in his own little world, singing while moving his hands which made him look like a mad man playing some sort of instrument.

While the groups little maknae was in the background laughing and judging his hyung’s, the members tried to get him to join the fun but Jungkook felt shy and refused to sing along with them even though deep down inside he wanted to. As the end of the day came closer, all the members decided to pack everything that they had, removed the last amount of make up on their face getting ready to head towards the door to go back to their dorm.

As Jungkook had his bag over his shoulder, phone in hand with earphones in, started to go through his playlists and decided to listen to Taeyang and pressed shuffle, the first song to come up… Was ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’ he didn’t mind having the song on since he loved this song, in fact he loved all the songs by his sunbaenim. As he was waiting for his hyung’s I guess he didn’t realise it himself but started to sing along and getting into the song, all the other members looked at their maknae and smiled at how cute he was, especially Jimin. Because of his cute kookies actions he could help it anymore and decided to go towards his baby and tried to hug him… He wanted to feel the body that he wanted in his arms but instead hugged the air, in front of him he saw something that made his blood boil with anger and sadness. He saw his kookie with V hugging. With this he wanted to find out the reason for this and confronted Jungkook to get the facts about his and taehyung’s relationship.

  

 “Jungkook what was the meaning of that??” Jimin asked, twisting Jungkook’s body around so that he could face him, eyebrows furrowed making him look scary and pissed at his dongsaeng

“What are you talking about hyung?” Jungkook replied slightly shivering from Jimin’s look that he was giving him, he has never seen this side of his hyung before, and he really didn’t want to imagine what it would be like in the future.

“Well, I saw you and V all ‘lovey-dovey’ in front of me” Jimin said as his eyes darkened as he remembered the image in his head

Oh so that’s why Jimin looks angry at him, he was just jealous of V and I “Look hyung I think you’ve misunderstood what was happening before, it was just a friendly hug nothing else I swear.” Jungkook said trying to calm Jimin down by showing him aegyo and giving him loads of hugs.

Even though Jimin was still pissed off about the situation from before he knew that he couldn’t stay mad at his cute kookie for too long, but he wanted to play around with him for a little bit more. “I don’t believe you, I think you’re cheating on me kookie” Jimin said turning his body so that his back was facing him with his face still scrunched up making him look like a little kid.

With Jimin’s actions Jungkook took it seriously and wanted Jimin to forgive him but after so many tries he failed, he started to give up with no ideas to help him worrying that Jimin won’t talk to him anymore which would end their relationship with each other.

Jimin felt arms around his waist and his shirt becoming slightly damp, “H-hyung I’m really sorry about what happened before… Is there any way you can forgive me?” Jungkook said digging his head deeper into Jimin’s shirt in-between his shoulder blades, slightly crying knowing that there isn’t anything to help the situation become happier. ‘Oh crap is he crying?’ Jimin said in his head worried that he might have taken the joke a bit too far. He turned around and the sight in front of him made his heart sink, Jungkook’s cheeks were wet and a light shade of pink, his head down making him look at the ground, little droplets of tears falling down his cheeks slowly making their way down to his chin. Jimin gently grabbed Jungkook’s face, wiping away any traces of tears that fell from his beautiful eyes.

“Kookie… Baby? Look at me” Jimin said, a little bit of sadness in his voice. Jungkook didn’t move his head and stayed in his position, he didn’t have the courage to look at his hyung even if he asked him countless of times. Jimin wanted to see his baby’s face so he could give him a hug and maybe if Jungkook wished a kiss. He placed one arm on Jungkook’s waist making him move forward a little bit so that their bodies were touching, the other hand making its way to Jungkook’s chin tilting it up so that he was facing him.

“Kookie baby I’m so sorry about making you upset, I just can’t bare to see you with someone else and it just makes me jealous and upset with just the thought of me losing you to someone.” Jimin said as he moved his hand from his chin moving Jungkook’s fringe away from his face. “So kookie… Baby, can you forgive me for my actions?” Jimin asked with sincerity, love and hope in his eyes. Jungkook looked at his hyung eyes still slightly teary and a bit red from all the crying, nodding slowly with a smile on his face. Jimin hugged him tightly as he could feeling like he would lose his cute baby forever, they pulled away from each other, looking deep into each other’s eyes, slowly bringing their faces closer so that they could feel each other’s breath on their face. Finally making their lips come together like a puzzle piece, firstly turning into a sweet kiss to a passionate and wanting kiss.

“mmhm… Hyung” Jungkook moaned into the kiss, “yes my beautiful kookie” Jimin replied, “W-we can’t do this here, we’re still in the dressing room, someone might see, and plus we have a performance remember?” Jungkook said pulling away from the kiss, blushing a deep shade of red and getting out of Jimin’s arms making his way towards the door.

“Fine kookie” Jimin said making his way to his cutie, slapping Jungkook’s cute making him yelp by the light contact, his hand crawling up his spine up to his shoulder, Jimin’s face a few inches away from Jungkook’s ear. “But we’re continuing this later at the dorm” Jimin whispered into Jungkook’s ear making him shiver, Jimin removed his hand away from his shoulder and making his way out of the dressing room.

Just the image in Jungkook’s innocent but now corrupted mind made his whole face red like a tomato. This is going to be a long night for Jungkook, and of course painful. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late fanfic guys, I was trying to create this but I couldn't think of anything else to put in it. I hope you guys like this one more than the other one (or equally)

Anyways I hope you guys like this, by the way i'm in the middle of creating the second chapter. I dunno but I think this might be a 3 or 4 chapter fanfic, hopefully the update won't be too long. 

So thanks guys for waiting for this horrible fanfic and I hope you guys will be excited to read more.