First

Day by Day

Taemin watched Minho from afar, as he looked down at the destroyed city. He could feel the sadness radiating from him- it wasn't because there was a city equal with the ground; no, he already saw worse- but because it was caused by him. Those clans searched for him as they burned down building and killed innocent people who's only sin was that they tried to hide them.

Minho was always like this sentimental while Taemin was the opposite from him. He already used to it- because sometimes, he was the one who burned down building and killed people. Taemin smiled in himself, he put down his swords and walked to Minho. They were in the largest skyscraper's top- those that were still harmless and where they could see when someone dangerous coming. They couldn't escape from there but they didn't even have to. They were SHINee, the most skilled assassins out there. They were feared, only a few tried to kill them with less success.

"You should sleep." he sat beside his lover and said in a sooting tone. They will have a hard day tomorrow so everyone- except Taemin who was in charge- should be sleeping. 

"This was because of me. It shouldn't happen." Minho's voice was raspy- probably because he didn't speak all day; he never does, he only speaks with Taemin- and his eyes were red. He hated being the one who caused all of this but he hated the thought more that he could have stopped it if he could control his power. He had the power to stop the vandals- but he couldn't because he couldn't use it. It is kind of funny, everyone wants his power but he was curious if they know that it's actually useless what would they do? Would they still chase after him?

Taemin took his lover's face into his small hands- those hands that took away many life and still remained soft and calming to Minho- and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Minho, it would happened if you are here or not, sooner or later." he slowly gave a soft kiss to calm the other down. He knew it always worked. "And also, you are our savior. If you wasn't here, the situation would be hopeless."

"How can I be a savior, if I can't even use my power? I rather feel like a burden, you know. You and the rest of the team wake up with the thought that they might die today. Are you perfectly fine with it?" Minho passionately whispered as he pointed at the peacefully sleeping members of SHINee. They never exchanged a word with each other but they still considered him as member/ friend/ savior. He knew that they probably just follow their leader- Taemin- and it was their mission. 

"Yes, we are perfectly fine with it because it  worth it, you worth it, Minho. You can bring us peace and happiness- not just for us but for the whole world- even if you don't think so. You may can't use your power yet, but that's why we bring you to our clan's leader. He will teach you and won't use you to his own desires like others would." Minho heard a lot about the so called leader- the only one who Taemin trust in other than the SHINee members and Minho- but he still had doubts. He was grateful to him to sent SHINee after him because that time some other clans got to know about his power- and wanted to get it and use it to rule on the remained humanity, the few left that were still alive- and he was scared. It was frightening thinking back how clans used to hunt after him like he was some animal. He was an easy target back then.

He remembered back, when he first met with SHINee. He was caught by a clan with big ambitions to control over the world, and was tortured by them. They caged him, he didn't get any food or water for days, they didn't let him sleep. He was abused time to time so badly- they even broke a few of his ribs- like that time when SHINee came for him.

As SHINee arrived, he was close to faint. He only saw a slender, petite silhouette with a swords way too big for him to handle. He was alone- the other members were there too, he got to know it later but his sight was closed by the blood loss.  When h saw the clan's leader pointed at the new arrived man and said, 'Kill him!', he wanted to shout at him to run. Why would anyone run into a warehouse with full of killers? But he couldn't remember more.

He got woken up by a strange man who had feline eyes and pretty lips- also loud voice- later learned that his name was Key. He knew from the very first time he laid his eyes on the other that he won't hurt him but he won't be his friend too. Like later turned out, they were like fire and water- there wasn't anything that would be similar or common between them. Key was there because he follows Taemin whatever it takes. He was loyal to their leader for an unknown reason to Minho- but the whole SHINee web-like relationship was vague to him, not knowing the reasons why each assassin who could live by themselves finely stuck together- but every member knew that Key was the only one who would throw away his life for Taemin and wouldn't have a second thought about it. Maybe that was the reason why he didn't like Minho from the first time. Because Taemin would do him the same. But it's another story.

Taemin saw the look on his lover's face. He didn't believe everything he have said. He didn't know how he could make Minho understand and believe that what he said was indeed true.

"Please go to sleep and don't let it eat you up inside." he let go of the man's beautiful face- not before stealing a goodnight kiss from him. Minho was glad that it actually worked like magic. Suddenly he got really sleepy- this was Taemin's power, to calm him down every time he got worked up on something and took of his problems from his shoulders; just to take all for himself- and it was understandable because they were in rush for days and couldn't get enough sleep until now. But now, they could, those clans that were hunt after them- rather for him but it cost to fight down the whole group of assassins with him- they successfully lost them in a brutally played hide and seek.

Minho's eyelids got heavier and heavier as he once again- the last time that night- glanced down to the destroyed city under them and that petite body who got him when he was close to die.

 

 

 

AN/ something easy before everything starts.