Chapter One

Two Different Worlds

 Eunmi's POV Red is dream

"OMG Omma that's so funny- OMMA WATCH OUT!!!!!!'

BOOM

The car came crashing into omma's side of the car........

"OMMA ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?!? She didn't answer.........

OMMA! OMMA! OMMA, ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!" I sobbed. At this point tears are running down my face.

Then I stood up and looked around, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" Then suddently I out........

*At the hospital*

I woke up as I heard people around me talking, I then look around and noticed that I am in a hospital.

Then everything came rushing back to me all at once, " WHERE IS MY OMMA, I NEED TO SEE HER NOW!!!!" I screamed.

"Eunmi-ssi, please calm down your omma is in the room next to you and wants to speak with you." The doctor said.

Then the doctor led me to my omma's room.

"OMMA!" I cried as I sat down beside her bed.

"Eunmi-ah, always remember that i will always be with you, and love you no matter what happens. Follow your dreams and make omma proud and keep this *gives Eunmi a bracalet*................"

"OMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried as omma became silent.

As the doctors came in to take omma away I cried "No......."

I woke up as tears rolled down my face,

*Omma i did follow my dreams and now i'm a big hit trainee, I hope I made you proud* I thought, then i turned to look at the clock.... *8:10*

"AISH!!! I'M LATE!!!" I got up as I rushed to get ready for school. I quickly threw myself into the shower then got out. I tried to get on my uniform and my glasses as fast as i could . Then i ran out of my room.

K2o-abP9p_CCeNAB3kGMrVct95O-Erf5KwhvU5L_ gilx0Vn5rC6D3Qo97AOpJEqbSjZm40bEC_xFj1aA

" IM GOING TO SCHOOL APPA, IM LATE!' I yelled to my appa as i grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and ran out the door.

As I ran down the street to school i bumped into someone and fell down. I look up...... It was Kim Sohhe, the school's queenka.

"M-m-mianhae..." I said weakly.

"B*TCH, LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING- she was about to slap me when 4minute, her friends, came up behind her-

"Sohee-ah she isnt worth it and besides were late" Jihyun, the leader said.

"But unnie, my shirt!!!!!" She whined.

"Come on Sohee lets go, we're lateeeeee!!" Sohyun yell to her.

"Fine, and dont think that i will forget about this!" She glared at me. All I did was ignore her comment and continued running cause i was still late.

 

*8:30 At School*

"AISH!!! Im late!"

As i ran into class, "Ms.Park, you're late.........Again" at that comment everybody started laughted at me. Embarassed i walked to my seat and to make matters even worse Sohee "accidently" tripped me, causing everybody to laugh even harder.

 

*This is going to be a long day* I thought