FINAL

Rainy Day

It was a cold rainy day and Haru was sitting on the sofa with her thick sweater, watching TV.
She hugged herself and continuously flicking the channels. The skies are dark outside.
As usual she would spend this rainy day with her boyfriend Jimin, but today he went out even though the weather is bad. ‘Idiot’ she thought’. She sighed and checked her phone it was already 6:30 pm. And still Jimin hasn’t even texted her. After watching some TV shows, she got bored and decided to go to the kitchen to make some Hot Chocolate for herself. Somebody knocked and entered the door but she didn’t hear it because of the loud rain. She gasped loudly when she felt cold hands sliding on her arm, she turn around and-
“What the heck PARK JIMIN, you are soaking wet, ugh where have you been? I told you it’ll be raining today; you should’ve listened to me.” Haru continued to rant when she realized that Jimin is shaking and dripping wet. His clothes sticking on his body. He just looked at her hugging himself for warmth.
She rolled her eyes and dragged him upstairs into her room. She gave him a clean towel while looking for some spare clothes for him to change. Luckily she found some of ‘his’ clothes (he sleeps over her place sometimes) and handed it to him.
“Go change quickly I’ll just make some Hot Chocolate for you.” She said rapidly and pecked his cheeks. But before Jimin could say anything she already closed the door.  Haru was done making his drink; so she went upstairs and knocked on the door. “Jiminnie, are you done changing, I got your dr-” when she saw him half-, she immediately closed her eyes at the sight of his chocolate abs and she literally froze on her spot. Jimin chuckled and muttered ‘sorry’ then slipped on his shirt. He walked closer to her and took the drink from her hand, “It’s okay babe, you can open your eyes.” She opened her eyes and saw Jimin smiling weakly, and he does not look good.
She felt her hands on his forehead. “Geez Jimin you’re hot!”
“I know babe, I’m hot~~” he winked.  “I’m serious Jiminnie, you’re having fever.” She crossed her arms. He smiled and cupped her face and said “I’m okay, don’t worry.” She sighed and hugged him. “But you’re really hot. Erm, I mean your temperature is rising.”
“I know and I’m feeling dizzy.” he said. “So?” she looked at him questioningly.  
“I want you to take care of me. Please?”  He asked with puppy eyes.
“No!” she broke the hug and placed her hands on her hips. “No I won’t.”
“But babe, you love me right?” he asked but she didn’t respond.
“BABE!” Jimin whined like a kid and tugged on the sleeve of her shirt, “Babe, please,please….~~”
Haru looked at him biting her lips to prevent herself to fall from his cuteness. But in the end she gave in. “Fine. But promise me you’ll be a good boy while I’m taking care of you, get it?!”
“Yes, ma’am.” Jimin said with a salute.  “Now wait here I’ll just cook some Ramyun for us.”
“Ok.” he grinned and went on the bed closing his eyes. After a few minutes--
“Jiminnie! Dinner’s ready!” he opened his eyes and sat up. Haru fed him and gave him his medicine. Then she went to the kitchen to clean up and went back upstairs to rest.
She sat at the edge of the bed, “Hey. Move a bit.” she told Jimin.
Jimin clutched her arms and said, “I feel cold.”
“Then hug the mattress so you won’t feel cold” she said and lay next to him her back facing him.
“Babe are you mad?” He turned her around and made her face him “Why are you mad? Tell me.”
“I’m mad because you didn’t listen to me. And there, you have fever; you know how worried I’m feeling right now.”
She said pouting at him.
“Babe I’m sorry. Forgive me please~~” he said giving her his signature puppy eyes.
She shrugged and hugged him “What else can I do.” Jimin chuckled and kissed her forehead.
“Can we sleep now I’m tired.” Haru yawned  and hugged Jimin tighter.
“Ok. Let’s sleep now. Goodnight my Baby… ” with that they both drifted to dreamland snuggling  in each other’s arms.