Jealous boyfriend.

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ~"

"I wanna drink more!" Boa shouted to her best friend. Yunho and her were in a club, partying. Yeonhee, Ara and Changmin left already, leaving the both of them alone. Yunho, who was drunk already, - but still on his senses - shook his head. "Boahnie~ No.. You drank too much already." He answered her. Boa pouted and looked up at him. "Pleeeaaaaase! I will be your slave for one month!" - "We both know you won't do that.. Silly girl." With that he ruffled her hair, walking off to the dance floor. She checked her phone. Still no message from him.. Sighing out, Boa made an attempt to the dance floor as well, dancing her way to Yunho. They were dancing together - no, not it that way - like there was no morning.  A guy, which was like 32, found it funny to buy Boa another drink with the words "Hit me up some time.", and he also left his phone number on a paper behind. She threw the paper immediately away, but she also drank the alcohol in a one shot. 

 

Darn. That was a bad idea. After a few minutes the alcohol began to kick in and she stumbled towards some guy, who took this totally wrong! He wrapped his arms around her from behind and started grinding on her. Boa was not aware of what she was doing. No. Not at all. Another ten minutes passed by and she felt the need to go to the bath room so she pushed the man away, stumbling off. Reaching the toilet she checked her phone, again.

 

Ten missed calls - Sehunnie~♥

".." She said out, covering . She immediately tried to call him but he just wouldn't pick up. 'Why the hell isn't he picking up?!' She thought. But maybe it was because she didn't pick up eariler, right? Yes, that could it be, right?

 

 

Wrong.

 

 

Boa wanted to leave, as quickly as she could to return into her boyfriend arms. But instead of that, the guy from earlier showed up infront of the ladies' bathroom. He pulled her close and leaned closer, closer, close-

 

And with one loud sound, the man fell to the ground, the corner of his lips covered with blood. Boa gasped, but was somehow even glad that he was beaten down. Tilting her eyes, she looked into the dark eyes of her boyfriend. 

 

Sehun.

 

"What the hell, Noona? I can't even let you go for an evening and all these boys-- You didn't even try to push him away! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted, not caring about how he pathetic and angry he seemed right now. Because that is exactly how he felt. He knew that Boa was popular among guys and that he needs to take care of his girlfriend, even though she is almost 8 years older. But this was too much, even for the young boy. The woman, still staring into his eyes, tried to say something but... she couldn't. was half opened and her eyes still filled with shock, her whole expression was almost.. scary. She looked sad, terrified and numb at once. "Can you answer me?!" He shouted again. Sehun was so angry. He has never, ever, been so angry before. For a second he even thought that she already cheated on him, hell, maybe even with Yunho or Changmin. But he knew that she wouldn't do something like that.. Not Boa. She's always been faithful. 

 

"We are going", he said, leaving the man behind and grabbing Boa's wrist harshly, dragging her out of the club. (Yunho didn't notice any of this. He was probably dancing with some girl right now.) "You are hurting me.." She said, and yet Sehun didn't let go off her wrist. "It hurts! Let go off me! NOW!" She got louder and Sehun dropped her wrist just as harsh as he grabbed it. Boa was tearing up and rubbed her wrist, whining inbetween. 

 

And that's when Sehun started to feel guilty. He grabbed her wrist, carefully that time, again, placing a few kisses on it. "I'm sorry." He mumbled inbetween and looked down at her after, a strand of her behind her ear. "I'm sorry Noona, I shouldn't react like this but.. I didn't want you to kiss anyone else.. I'm lucky I got here in the right second. Otherwise he might have kissed you and we both know you would have regreted that, right?" He wondered. Boa nodded in response. "I didn't want to kiss him.." She added and pouted lightly. "I was just about to punch him when you did." - "Aye, that's my girl." He praised her and patted her head, grinning lightly before pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry.." She murmured against his chest, slowly wrapping her arms back around him. "I will take you home." he stated. "Or more like, my home. To make sure you don't go away, again." He pecked her head and pulled away, taking her chin between his thumb and index finger, making her look at him. "Got it?" he leaned down to kiss her soft lips, once.. twice.. before he eventually pulled away completely, grabbing her hand and walking home with her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words count: 888.

 

Hey guys ;n; I just couldn't resist of this because it was kind of a dream of mine ;o; I hope you enjoyed this!