Chapter 1

The prince

                                              69397_544334975593926_431899537_n.jpg

There was blood everywhere, houses were burning, fire was eating everything, all he can do was ran, he need to save his sister, the knights were taking every girl in the village, he tripped over something, it was a body, when he looked closely, he choked, some tears began to run over his face, it was his best friend, he sobbed and began to run, he need to reach his house, it was a little far from the village, when he arrived, he found his little sister sleeping, he wiped his eyes and tried to compose himself before shaking her a little.

-Baekhee, wake up.

Baekhee opened her eyes a little, and said with a sleepy voice “Baekhyun-oppa, what’s going on?” Baekhyun faked a smile before saying “nothing, darling, you need to go now”

They suddenly heard someone, Baekhyun was shaking, he didn’t expect the knights were here already.

-Hyung, Baekhee, you’re here? The voice sounded so familiar and Baekhyun sighed in relief when he recognized it. “Tao, we’re here” Tao entered the small house and said “We can’t stay here, they’re on their way”.  

-What’s going on? Baekhee said with a confused and scared face. Baekhyun hugged her and said “You need to go with Tao, ok?”

-And you? Tao stared at him with a questioning look. Baekhyun shook his head “They already know about Baekhee, they’re going to pursue you if they don’t find you here, I’m going to cover the both of you, so hurry up” Baekhee started to cry “I don’t want to leave you behind, oppa” Baekhyun kissed her forehead “Don’t worry, everything is going to be alright” Baekhyun turned to Tao and looked at him with a serious face “I know you love her, please take care of her” Both Tao and Baekhee blushed, Tao took Baekhee’s hands “Hyung, please, don’t die” and left the house with Baekhee. Baekhyun sighed and let some tears slip, he searched for some of Baekhee’s clothes and a wig. When they were younger, they used to cross-dress to fool people because they strangely look alike, he put the clothes on along with a long brown wig, he turned to the mirror and adjusted himself, he need to look like a girl to fool the knights, For the sake of Baekhee. He waited on the bed when suddenly; the knights barged into his house. They were smiling, a creepy smile.

-Look, a beautiful one. One of the knights said, they were tall and strong. Baekhyun was sure he couldn’t escape, the one that talked previously pulled Baekhyun by the arm.

-Beauty, you’re coming with us, I think you will fit in the palace, or my bed.

Baekhyun wanted to throw up, the man was so freaking disgusting, he struggled, hoping that they would kill him, because he didn’t want to end up in this man’s bed, but he was weak, and they were really strong, he bet they weren’t even bothered, his life was now a hell, who knows what they’re going to do, and if they find out he is a boy, they will simply kill him.

They pushed him in a cage, along with other women, some of them were crying, other were unconscious, or praying, or just staring at nothing with a blank face. Baekhyun felt suddenly tired, so he just drifted to sleep, hoping that when he open his eyes, everything will just be a dream, and he would return to his normal life.