Hello

Our Highschool Lovestory

It was your first day at school. Everyone students as well as teachers were staring at you and you knew why they were behaving like that. Firstly, you were transferred student. Next, you were a foreign girl. You had to come and study in korea because your mother wanted you to study in the same school where your mom and dad fell in love. Your father was a american whereas your mom was korean. Everyday you used to wonder how did they fall in love with each other. You were thinking about it and walking through your ways when you realized you were at the same place where you had started. You were about to ask the other students but look at your luck the school bell rang and all of them went to their own classes.

"Ottokae" you let out a sigh and were about to go out of the school, your face only looked at the floor then suddely you bumped into someone. You lifted your face and glared at the person. His small eyes, round face with that chipmunk look-alike smile and pale face was perfect in your eyes. You stood ther dumbfounded but after some second a questiion crossed your mind.

"Do you know where teachers room is", you blurted out. With a cheesy but cute smile he replied to you. You had never imagined a guy to be this cute.

"Thank----" you were abvout to thank him but a tall boy wid blonde hair dragged him. "Hyung, do you want to be late today too." Then he was dragged towards the hallway. But one thing was making you blush. It was him. Even though he was dragged his eyes werestill looking at you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I couldn't even talk with her for little more time" Xiumin said cupping his chins by his hands. "Hyung, you are still thinking about her. I think someone has fallen in love." A boy said teasing his hyung. "Just shut up Chen" Xiumin scoffed off. Then their teacher came in and started to announce something. But Xiumin being a lazy guy started to put his forehaed oin his desk and was about to take a nap then suddenly hev felt someone hitting his arms.It was none other than Chen. "What do you want from me?" Xiumin asked him in lazy manner. "Nothing, just look who is here" Chen pointed at the front. As soon as he looked to the front his heart skipped a beat. It was you. You were introducing yourself to the other students But Xiumin heard none of your words. It wasn't because his seat was at last and your voice wasn't that quiet one. It was because he was lost in the fantasy of you and him being together. He was so lost that he didn't even realized you were sitting right beside you. You clicked your finger infront of him then you realized how his eyes bulge out.

"Hello"', you greeted him with a preety smile and that was the moment when he realized he had really fallen for you.