Detention

You Who Came From The Book! { 책에서 온 그대 }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 - Detention

 

Note for my fellow readers! : I've changed something really important on the previous chapter and please take a look, so you won't be confused on this chapter. For not making you scrolling up and down finding the changes, please go to the Witch appearance part and you'll see what I change.

Byeong!

 Jin ri POV

"Hah..." I sighed and my head drop on the icy cold desk, what should I do? Things has gone worser. And... 98 days has passed. Gahh!

"Ahh!! I'm going crazy!"

I shouted and ruffled my hair, just then the whole class's eyes are on me. Oops, why am I so stupid that I forgot I'm still on class?! Especially this is Mr.Han class, oh heaven, just bring me to there. *dies* I must get detention for sure, there's no second chance when you do a mistake in Mr.Han period. I close my eyes, ready to get hit my his long, and creepy stick. 

"Ms.Ahn! Detention after school in the detention room." he shouted and got back to his class, see what I mean. He didn't even ask what's happening to me or why did I did this or that, this teacher is just plain evil. I rolled my eyes secretly and continue copying my notes. Now I have to go home late and miss my favorite drama. I sighed and my speed of writing increasing each time I think about that... 

they'll lose their life and turn into a dust

they'll lose their life and turn into a dust

they'll lose their life and turn into a dust

Damn that witch damn it damn it! Ahhh michiketa!! I stand up from my sit and once again, all the attention is on me. 

"Ahn Jin ri! You didn't get enough don't you? Do you want me to increase your detention time?" he uttered, I roll my eyes in front of him and he look more furious.

"Sir, I just wanted to go to the wash room. You won't let a stupid student like me to pee in the class don't you?" I said, who didn't get mad when you just stand up and haven't uttered a word then you got scolded, stress, isn't it? You may think this is the right for the teacher to scold me but do you ever experience a teacher called you stupid and useless all the time? That, happened to me. And, Mr.Han is the one who did that to me. I felt unconfident to even go to school until Dae hee is with me. No teacher, and never a teacher called students like that. Out of all the student? Why am I the only one who get called stupid? I know, I'm just plain stupid. 

"You dare to talk back to me like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter