The Beginning

Our First

Shin's POV

I waited impatiently by the door for Yongseok to finish getting ready so we could go to the park. Today's the day. Today's the day I confess to Yongseok. “Ay Shin. What are you waiting for?" I turned around and saw Casper standing next to me. "I'm waiting for Yongseok so we can finally leave."

- "Aw. Are the two lovebirds finally going out their first date?"

-  "N-no. We're not lovebirds. We're just hanging out."

- "So, I guess you always have a rose in your jacket pocket when you 'hang out'."

I could feel myself blushing bright red as he laughed  while I stuffed the rose deeper into my jacket pocket. It was a surprise that I couldn't risk Yongseok seeing.

- "It's okay. I won't tell him. I'm actually quite glad that you guys are finally going out on a date instead of just awkwardly staring at each other."

- "We do not awkwardly stare at each other. I just happen to stare at him from time to time." I was blushing again.

- "Then, why are you so nervous Shin?"

- "B-becau-"

"Too late." Said Casper as he pointed at Yongseok who was walking towards us. Yongseok was now wearing same striped suit he wore from the Amazing Bad Lady MV.

He was stood right in front of me and smiled. I saw Yongseok's lips moving after that but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I was too dumbstruck by Yongseok to concentrate. Oh God he's hot.

A few seconds passed before I was brought back into reality by Yongseok shaking me. "Hyung are you alright?" Yongseok and Casper were both staring at me. "Y-yeah. I'm fine."

Casper looked at me and Yongseok and tried to stifle a laugh. I glared at him before he started to push us out the door. "Well since you're fine, you two should probably get going. You have somewhere to go while Sangmin and I have a movie to watch." He winked at me as if he thought this was helping. "Goodbye."