Final

Desperate Myungsoo

“Sungyeol-aah... *sobs sobs*”, says Myungsoo between his sobs as he calling his bestfriend.

“Myungsoo? Is that you? Why are you crying at the dark corner in the room like that?”, ask Sungyeol while trying to turn on the light.

“Don’t turn on the light! *sobs sobs* It’ll ruin the gloomy mood around me... I like this kind of mood nowdays”, says Myungsoo again without answering Sungyeol first. He’s making a calling hand gesture at Sungyeol as if he’s ordering his bestfriend to approach him this time. The taller guy silently walks towards the gloomy dark corner where the younger belongs while guessing the reason for him to cry like this.

 

As long as he knows, Myungsoo is a man who following the rules of crying which told by kim Jaejoong; his role model. The are only three reason why a man shed his tears, the first one is when he was born, the second one is when he’s hungry, and the third one is because he’s getting dumped by a girl. But for Myungsoo, there’s another condition that allows him to cry other than the following reasons, which is...

 

“Did you lose one of your favorite plaid shirt again?”

 

The younger guy only needs three seconds to process the words that Sungyeol said only to make him cry even louder than the baby who lives next door.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

Lee Sungyeol is panicking, but we’re not calling him Lee Sungyeol for nothing if he can’t even make Myungsoo stop crying.

“Sh’shush!! Shut up Kim Myungsoo!! You’ll wake up the entire neighborhood!! It’s ing 3 o’clock in the morning!!”

Kim Myungsoo stops crying. Only for one second. After that he cries again and even louder than before. Lee Sungyeol is panicking once again, but we’re not calling him Kim Myungsoo’s bestfriend if he even can’t stop the younger guy from his earpiercing cry.

“Sh’shush!! Shut up Kim Myungsoo!! I’ll lend you my brand new magazine if you stops crying!!”

Kim Myungsoo shuts himself in a second.

 

“Is it original?”

“Yeah, yeah it is”

“Is it a really new one?”

“Yeah, yeah it is”

“Does it have a CD bonus inside it?”

“Yes, Kim Myungsoo, yes!!”

“Okay. I’ll stop crying then”

 

Sungyeol shighs in relieve as the raven haired guy finally stops crying, though he acually doesn’t really want to lend his new magazine. When his bestfriend already calmed down, Sungyeol trying to ask him again.

“Were you really crying because you lose another plaid shirt in your closet again?”

“Actually, it wasn’t the main problem until you reminds me of it. And suddenly I’m just feeling like crying as I remember that I only have a dozen of plaids left in my closet after you burned some of them which only different in colours”

“I’m doing it for your own good, Myungsoo-yah. So, why are you crying?”

“I’m breaking up”

“With who? That Doyeon girl?”

“Yeap”

“When?”

“Just before you coming into my room”

“.________________.”

 

Both of them are silent for a while. Sungyeol knows that his bestfriend is a weird guy sometimes, but he don’t think that Myungsoo is the one to be blamed when it comes to a relationship. That witch girl must be the reason why both of them are breaking up.

“Tell me, Myungsoo-yah. Is that witch cheated from you?”

“No, she’s not”

“Is that witch embarassed you?”

“I don’t think so”

“Is that witch being overly posessive towards you?”

“I don’t know”

“Then why are you breaking up??”

“She saw me reading magazine, after that she tried to stop me from reading the magazine but I don’t want to. In the end we fought over it and the magazine ripped in two part. I was mad at her but she already rage before me, so I lose the anger battle. We’ve been avoiding each other for a few hours later until she eventually breaking me up by phone”

 

Sungyeol face palmed himself. This time he’s feeling like that he’s the one who wants to explode. How come his friend is so stupid like this??

“Yah, ijjashik! I was about to give my symphaty for you but suddenly it’s gone without a trace as you finished telling your story!”

“But you’re still lending me that magazine aren’t you?”

“.___________________.”

“Okay, okay. I understand, I won’t cry anymore eventhough you’re not lending me that magazine anyway”

“Geez...”

“But I think I’m going to change my taste right now”

 

This time Sungyeol eyes got widen. How come his friend change his mind right after breaking up with his first girlfriend ever?

“Then, what kind of style would you choose? You always says that you like pretty girl with long wavy hair... Is  it a short haired girl now?”

“No”

“Then, is it changes from y to cute and innocent?”

“No”

“Is it about the age?”

“No”

“Eyy, seriously. What kind of girl do like then?”

“I’m not into girl right now”

“M’mwo?”

“I’m going to only date man nowdays”

“. . . .”

 

Silently, Lee Sungyeol walks backward towards the door where he came from. That one statement sure makes the taller man avoids the shorter guy in no time.

“It’s not you of course. Why would I like a thin lanky guy with big face like you”, says Myungsoo as if he understand why Lee Sungyeol standing next to his bedroom’s door by now. Rather than being fully relieved Sungyeol frowns a bit at Myungsoo’s comment.

“Geez, eventhough I’m not your style you don’t have to tell me why I don’t suit your taste... This body is my property you know? Any other gay people might fallen for me because of them”

“Still, I don’t really want you to be my boyfriend”

“Then what is your preference in guy?”

“Hmm... I don’t know either. I don’t have any experience in guy before”

“How can you have experience in boy when you just change your type a few moment ago?”

“Ahh… that’s right. Then I need a blind date!”

“Blind date?”

“So I can have experience of going out and dating with a guy”

“Whoa, are you sure?”

“Totally! And I need your help as a matchmaker, Sungyeol-ah. You have a ton of friends right? Why don’t you introduce one of them for me? Pleasee? Otherwise I’m going to steal your magazine”

 

Sungyeol sighed at his bestfriend who stares at him with a puppy gaze. Finally, the lanky guy fall for it and decided to help the younger guy.

“Alright, I’ll try my best. I’ll set the date on this weekend. Don’t be late, okay?”

“Okay!!”

 

***

 

On the weekend, Sungyeol decided to give his friend a visit at the dating spot, only to found Myungsoo all alone in a corner of the café.

“Myungsoo-yah, are you okay? What’s with that face? Did your blind date goes well?”

“Are you crazy?”

“What do you mean?”
“I was asking you to find me a blind date, not an alien speaking dinosaur!!”

“Really? I was sure he was a human though… So the rumour about the last survived dinosaur in my campus was right then…”

“I don’t care about that! Next time, you better find me a real human for sure”

“Aye aye sir!!”

 

***

 

“How was your date?”

“…”

“What’s wrong? I’m sure this time I got you a real human (?)”

“I just can’t understand that guy…”

“Why?”

“It’s like he was came from a different dimension from us. I don’t understand a single word that he said, and he even brought Uno Stacko for us in a blind date…”

“Okay, that’s… awkward… I’ll introduce you with another guy that might intrest you next week, then!”

 

***

 

“So…?”

“Go away, I might puke on you”

“Wh’whyy??”

“I can’t stand him. I was trying to say a word and he replied it with tons of words before I even finished. That guy was such a grease ball…”

“But at least you two did communicate right?”

“I don’t know… Besides, he doesn’t seems that intellectual. All he did was aegyo which almost made me chocked on my own meal. I was even going to splash him with water if he hadn’t understand what I felt back then”

“So you like a smart person?”

“At least I need someone who can intrest me with his knowledge”

“I think I know a person… Wait until next week then!”

 

***

 

“… Judging from your expression I can tell that it didn’t worked that well…”

“He’s way to proud of his knowledge and I can’t even tell if he’s interested in me or not”

“How come?”

“I can’t read his thought from his eyes. It was way too small…”

“So in the end none of my friends worked for you?”

“I guess so…”

 

Both of them sighing at the same time. Myungsoo’s face crunched and fell on the table as Sungyeol lost in his own thought at the same time. While both of them are occupied with their own minds, someone suddenly popping next to their table as the person calls one of them.

 

“Lee Sungyeol? What are you doing here?”, says the person with high pitched voice. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol turning their heads towards the same direction at the same time as they faced the same person by now. Myungsoo who didn’t interested in the person who called his buddy a few moments ago now suddenly loose his breath when he’s looking at the caller right now. There’s a girl with cute face and silky short brown hair. She got milky white skin and beautiful red lips. This girl seems understand fashion very well as she wears a thick fur mantle with red scarf on it and a thight black leather pants which almost covered with a pair of over knee boots. Honestly, if he still likes girl by now, he might change his type into short brown hair right away.

 

”Just hanging around with my friend”, answer Sungyeol with a straight face as he points at Myungsoo, “Sungjong-ah, this is Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo-yah, this is Lee Sungjong. My dongsaeng”, introduce Sungyeol in a flat tone.

The short haired girl giving a short bow at her brother’s friend as she mutters “annyeonghaseyo” quietly. After that the girl looking at her watch and seems noticed something.

“Ah, actually I’m busy right now. Can I have my leave?”, says Sungyeol supposed to be dongsaeng at both of them. The buddies nods in union before the cute girl gone from their eyesight as she walks away in no time. Suddenly, Myungsoo smacks his bestfriend without warning as Sungyeol almost shouts in shock because of it.

 

“You jerk! What was that for??”

“Why don’t you tell me that you’re having such a gorgeous younger sister?! Now I’m regretting becoming a gay!”

“What sister?? Sungjong is a boy for sure!”

Myungsoo’s jaw is wide opened now that a mosquito almost fly into his mouth.

“What the damn hell?? You can’t be serious!!”

“At least I’m serious about my brother’s gender”

“You sure he hadn’t get a gender surgery?”

“I don’t think so… Well… That’s as long as I know… actually…”

“….”

“….”

“I’m going to hit on him”

“You what??”

“I need your help. Please lead me to get his heart, my future brother in law”

“Oh, God… I’d rather find another blind date for you. THERE’S NO WAY I WANT TO BE YOU BROTHER!!!”

“Then I’m going to steal all of your magazines”

“… ”

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know it was fail, but I wish that was good enough...

Anyway, I want to promote a wordpress of SHINee 2Min based fanfiction that I used to read too. It is highly recommended if you're a 2Min's shipper who undertands 'Bahasa Indonesia', though. You can read it here : http://sadlysticsadistic.wordpress.com/fanfiction-list/ . The author is very nice and she's willing to answer any question :)

 

Last but not least, subscribe and comments are  highly welcomed. Thanks for reading! ^^