Just A Misunderstanding

Settle Things Up and Loving U

I wrote it 4 hours straight at midnight (since i'm not that talented on writing). And I was sure there will be many mistakes on it, but i tried my best. So enjoy the story and don't forget to leave a comment! ^^

 

 

 

 


 

 

Jackson’s POV

 

Thursday
12 : 39 PM @ Arirang

 

“If I were a girl, I would really like to take this member because he has so much charms, who did you choose?” The MC asked a question.

He thought a bit and answered it “Ahh… I’m Jackson.” I could feel my face blushing at his statement and then I took my cup and pretended to drink even there was no water left inside.

And the MC launched her next question “Uuuuu~ the reasons are?” I was so enthusiast to hear the words that would leave his so damn y mouth.

He thought again and not long after, he answered “The reasons are………..” ‘I couldn’t wait to hear it, damn Jaebum faster!’ I thought. “….he’s wild, isn’t he?” Wild? Umm.. Okay whatever~ and he continued his unfinished sentence “Also, our Jackson is wild…….. and cute.” I didn’t realize than I was smiling the whole time, and I couldn’t even see the camera in front of us so I was kind of hiding my uncontrollable face behind the microphone, hope it worked.

 


8 : 21 PM @ JYPE Dance Studio

 

That was our earlier schedule at Arirang Radio and one of the most memorable events for today. Now we had some practice a bit for preparing our next performance and after that we would sent to the dorm to have some deserved peaceful rest. After earlier statement he gave to the MC, I couldn’t think straight and even I did some mistakes on my dance steps. I couldn’t hold the urge to always looked at him every second because his face provocated me to! I didn’t know he realized it or not, but sometimes when our gaze met he would showed me his ace card ‘the-oh-god-so-beautiful-smile-featuring-that-wonderful-eye-smile’ of him, and that was the only reason available for me to looked away avoiding his gaze. I was messed up~ I couldn’t control the happiness in my heart, and if it had its own mind they would be on another dimension right now. I knew it was only a little thing what he said, but it means so much to me! And the members were noticed it too, the first one to talked to me after the practice was our umma, Jinyoung. We had half an hour break and we rested ourselves leaning to the mirror wall except for Bambam and Youngjae who collapsed onto the floor just after the dance instructor told us to have a break.

Jinyoung approached and sat beside me “Jacks, what were you spacing out about? Mind to tell me?” He took his bottle of water and started drinking.

“It’s nothing. I just tired. Really need some rest~” I replied trying to be as flat as possible so I wouldn’t look like a nervous girl get questioned about her biggest crush on the universe.

He stopped drinking and looked at me while smiling “Jaebum isn’t it?” God, I should know our umma was the best at knowing that sort of things. No doubt, why he was chosen as our ‘mother of the group’ since he knew how to find out his children’s problem whatever that was.

“Dunno mom… It’s been a while since he said that kind of words to me. Usually he always teased me to the highest, called me ‘not that handsome’ or anything.”

He chuckled a bit and facing me, my feelings told me that he was going to gave me some not-too-long advices even you could read it when you were waiting for another meteor hit the earth. “Okay here we go, listen! If you love him, just tell him whatever you felt right now. Jaebum won’t be always available for you, as you know Jaebum is kind of person that caring to others. What if he feels comfortable with someone and then your only chance is disappear? In this case, let’s put Youngjae as an example.”

Youngjae? Yeah he was right. Recently Jaebum and Youngjae were really close to each other. I was worried so much about how if he found a comfort spot from Youngjae and then…. and then-- “But what he said hours ago was clueless. He just called me wild and cute, so how could I find out if he likes me or not? Jaebum was calling you cute too?”

“That’s different. I’m his wife remember?” He rolled his eyes and took another sip of the mineral water he was holding.

“Well, where’s my manner if I’m dating my own father then?”

He was chocking and I knew it was because of my word earlier, so I hit his back softly to get the water out of his throat. He looked at me “That’s different too Jackson! Okay let’s put this group-family-relationship aside and discuss this in a normal way.” He sat steady facing my face and held my shoulder. By the way I wondered where was Jaebum anyway. I looked around and I saw he and Youngjae exit the practice room ‘Where is he going?’ I thought. “Jacksooonnnn~~ look at me” Jinyoung spoke to me and I realized that he was talking to me. “Listen! You love him, and the way he picked you up earlier was also proving that at least he had something for you. He could just pick Youngjae instead of you. And as long there is not any official status between him with anyone, that means you still have a chance. Don’t waste it! Because second chance will not always come in a good way like what we wanted to. Got it?”

Wow that quite……. relaxing. “You know? Sometimes I felt grateful to have a friend like you. You helped me so much. Thanks.” I smiled and he looked at me with straight expression. “What?”

“Well, what are you waiting for? Go get him! It’s 7 minutes already, you have 23 minutes left.” I thought it wasn’t a bad idea either to confess to him. But how if he rejected me? And he would get disgusted everytime he sees me and our friendship will completely ruined. But then I thought again, this was my only chance and I wasn’t going to let it go. Youngjae was a step ahead. I stood up and headed to the lobby café where Jaebum always spent his break there……. with Youngjae. But when I was there, what I saw was so, hurting.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

8 : 21 PM @ JYPE Dance Studio

 

Actually we should arrive at the dorm by now, but we had to practice first for preparing our next performance. Well, not bad at all since I still could meet with that handsome figure. I hoped my answer earlier on Arirang could be an indirect sign for him so he could understand what I truly felt for him. Yes I had a big crush on that GOT7’s wild and y………. and also cute, Jackson Wang. I didn’t know what made me fell for him, he just had something attractive in my eyes and whatever that was, I love it. Even when we practiced, he stole his gaze on me a couple times and we both smiled to each other. I think it was obvious that Jackson like me too (maybe? I was too optimistic wasn’t I?). The dance teacher gave as half an hour break and I planned to talk to him, but when I was about to approach him, Jinyoung sat beside Jackson and they talked to each other. Maybe it wasn’t the right time to have a conversation, we still could have some when we arrived at the dorm anyway. I saw Jinyoung talked to him, and he seemed enthusiast at whatever Jinyoung told him and I had to admit I felt my heart burned ‘cause of jealously. But I quickly got rid of that thought, they were best friend that’s all. But then I saw Jinyoung hold Jackson’s shoulder, and that’s when I felt my jealously reached its . So I needed to get out of here for a while to refresh my mind. I asked Youngjae to accompany me, and we headed to the lobby.

 

 

9 : 05 PM @ JYPE Lobby

 

I ordered a cup of coffee and Youngjae ordered some food I didn’t know what its name. He kept eating and I felt like a statue, I asked him to accompany me so he could make me a little bit fresher. Well, when he ate he couldn’t focus on anything so better I started the conversation first.

“Youngjae…..” He didn’t respond. “Youngjaeeee……” Still not respond. “YOUNGJAEE!!!!” He responded and some of whatever he ate flew at my face.

“Oh god, Jaebum hyung I’m sorry!” And now he was busy tried to find a tissue to clean my face, fortunately he found some and wiped it.

“Thanks! Now would you ‘accompany’ me?” I sent some hidden message on my voice and he nodded. “Good, now I need your opinion.”

“About what?”

“Actually it’s not that important but still I felt like---“

“Jackson hyung?” He said while biting his meal and looked back at me with that straight expression on his face. “Well, what do you want me to tell you?”

“Wait, is it that obvious?”

“Of course hyung! You two are just too naïve to realize it, even Yugyeom noticed about you two. Moreover from earlier statement of yours at the radio.”

Wow, it was THAT obvious. Well that means I wouldn’t have to tell him everything since all the members were know about it. “So, what do you think then?”

“Simple. Just confess to him, make him yours, be a lovey dovey couple and live happily ever after.”

This kid was too innocent for me to ask, or too dumb? How could I confess to him that easily and live happily ever after? What if he rejected me and we just became so distant with each other? I didn’t want that to happen, better we became just friend than became a distant person. “How could you say that so easily? It’s not that simple, Youngjae.”

“I think this is not that complicated hyung, but your own feelings made it so much complicated.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Well it was obvious that you two like each other, but none either you or Jackson hyung have guts to confess. Look hyung, I know I’m younger than you and not have any experience in ‘love’ or stuff like that. But my mom told me, that when I had feelings for someone, I had to tell her what I truly felt, or someone else will do it and your only chance disappears.”

Hhmmp, this kid was right. After I saw Jinyoung and Jackson earlier, I was scared that he would take my place first. Even when they were best friend now, that would be possible for them to become a couple. But still, I felt doubt about this. “But, how if he reject me? What should I tell him?”

“I don’t know. But that is not necessary anyway, the way you two interact with each other lately, that would be obvious that both you and Jackson hyung’s feelings are similiar.” He held my hands and gave some inner spirit to help me mentally. “Hyung! I’m sure you two have a same feeling, trust me! Now go to Jackson hyung and confess to him. I’ll be in touch.”

YEAH! He was right! I needed to tell him all about my feelings toward him. I couldn’t wait any longer or Jinyoung would take him from me. I stood up and thanked Youngjae for his support, and walked to the nearest elevator while ignoring Youngjae who spoke something like ‘who gonna pay all of this’ or whatever, Jackson was my first priority now. But when I reached the practice room, I didn’t see Jackson anywhere. I asked Jinyoung about Jackson where about but he didn’t know either. He told me that he was going after me because he wanted to tell me something. It made me more curious about this whole thing. I thought I should be waiting here in case he back to the practice room so I could talk to him directly. But 19 minutes passed and still I couldn’t find Jackson. Just when I was about to find him, I saw him back inside the room with red face and somehow I could tell that he was just stop crying, ‘What happened?’. The urge to talk to him suddenly disappeared. He sat back on his previous spot and checked himself on the mirror. When I was about to approach him, the teacher came back and start the practice, what a damn good timing. Well, maybe I could talk to him when we get to the dorm.

 

 

 

Jackson’s POV

 

9 : 15 @ Rest Room

 

I couldn’t hold the urge to cry. I saw Youngjae and Jaebum holding hands and that made my heart sank into the deepest place in universe. I saw my reflection on the mirror and I was so confused right now. Who am I? I had no right to forced him to love me. I was his nobody, so why was I crying anyway?

9.15? 20 minutes left before the practice start. I tried my best to hide this red face that was so obvious came from crying. I spent minutes and check my watch again, it showed 9.34, I got out of the rest room and headed to the practice room. When I just arrived at the room, I saw Jaebum stood up from his seat and looked at me. Walking passed him I manage to reach my previous spot before went to find HIM and HIM at the lobby. I checked myself once again on the mirror, and still….. my face still red. The teacher came in and starts the practice. We had practice until 11 PM and then our manager sent us to the dorm. In the van, there was not much of noises since we were all tired by the 2 hours non-stop dance practice, plus I didn’t want to have a talk with both Jaebum or Youngjae now, so I tried to sleep even if that was impossible. Hours passed and we reached our dorm, without looking to another direction I walked through my bandmates, headed to my and Mark’s shared room and jumped off the bed.

 

11 : 53 PM @ Mark and Jackson’s Shared Room

 

I tried so hard to fall asleep but my brain wouldn’t let me to, so all I could do right now was staring at the ceiling. Then I heard a knock on the door, and it was Jinyoung. “Jackson! C’mon let’s have a dinner first! You had not eaten since we back from Arirang!” Honestly yes, I was starving to death! But if I had dinner right now, 100% the chance I would meet Jaebum. What’s wrong with me anyway? Why I felt all of these feelings? Was my feeling upgraded from ‘Crush’ to ‘Love’? Really? But, I couldn’t! Youngjae and Jaebum were--- “No thanks umma. I wasn’t hungry.” After seconds I didn’t hear anything from behind the door, I thought Jinyoung already left. I turned my body to the other side facing the wall and closed my eyes hope I could fall asleep. I was sleepy but my mind keep replaying the scenes on the lobby two hours ago, not long after Jinyoung left the door I heard the door opened and closed again. It must be Jr! He could be so stubborn sometimes “I told you I wasn’t hungry! Let me sleep Jinyoung!” I said, not even bother to look at him.

“But you have to Jackson, or else you are going to be sick!” T-That’s……. that voice- it wasn’t Jinyoung’s! I turned around to face the owner of that voice, and it was……….. our precious leader, Im Jaebum.

Honestly I was nervous right now, but then I tried to remember the earlier event and it worked, a bit. I talked to him with no expression on my face and pretended to not care about his presence, even when I was. “What are you doing here?” I looked at his hand with a tray full of food and drink, and then he put the tray on the table beside the bed, took a chair and sat while his gaze facing toward me. Good.

“What happened? Did you cry?” I knew he would notice it.

“No. I just tired.” Still acting.

“I can see between tired face and crying effect face Jackson.”

“So what if I did? Do you have problem with that?”

Silent. But he still looked at me. And what made me feel surprised was the word that came from his mouth after a moment of silent. “I can’t see you like that. When you cried, you broke me into pieces.”

My mouth wide open, my eyes too. I-I couldn’t believe what I heard just now! Was it a dream? Tell me it was all just a dream right? Please~~~ “W-What do you mean?”

He hugged me. He, Im Jaebum, my biggest crush, HUGGED me! “I really wanted to say this, but I couldn’t find a gut to do it. Well now I don’t care anymore!” He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. All I could see inside his eyes was only one thing, Love.

“Jackson Wang, I love you.” He leaned closer and crashed his lips into mine. At first it was just a light and awkward kiss, but the longer we kissed, it became more deep and full of lust, I kissed him back and deepen the kiss. None of us wanted to pull away, but if we ran out of oxygen we wouldn’t live then. I looked into his beautiful eyes while he caressed my cheeks and this is it! “Love you too Jaebum…. I love you so much!” We kissed again but it was just a simple peck. Wait! He said he love me, but what about Youngjae?

“W-wait wait. But what about Youngjae?” He furrowed his eyebrow and showed me a confused look. “Youngjae? What youngjae?” “I saw you two on the lobby, holding hands and stuff. I thought you two were getting.. together?” He laughed, and then started to explain the whole thing happened about Youngjae that he was only asked his opinion, and everything. So, I cried for nothing. It was all just a misunderstanding. I told him too, about Jinyoung, about my feelings toward him, and everything settled out that night in my room. And we totally forgot about the food, it was getting cold. But whatever, what more important now was Jaebum loved me too! This was the best night I ever had on my entire life. And guess what!? It was getting better.

Jaebum cleared his throat and I could see his face was started to blushing hard. “Mmm…… Jacks! Now because we, I, Urgh, you know, I mean, we have the same feeling for each other and then……. ! Jackson do you want to be my boyfriend?”

I was blushing hard either and I couldn’t wait anymore! “Yes Jaebum! Of course I wanted to, I love you!”

“I love you too, wild and y!” We both shared a romantic kiss. But our romantic moment get disturbed by voices came from behind the door.

 

“I told you he liked Jackson!” It was Mark’s.

“Yuhuuuu! Finally our oldest brother became our father’s boyfriend!” That was Bambam’s.

“That’s strange, but who will be the mother?” That one was Youngjae’s.

“I’m not that sure if Jackson hyung would become the mother. Can we have two mother?” Our maknae’s, Yugyeom.

“YAH! I HEARD ALL OF YOU!” I screamed from inside the room and Jaebum was quite surprised. I could hear all of them leaving the front door and headed to their own rooms.

“Mark you can sleep at my room tonight.” That last one was Jinyoung’s.

 

“Well, looks like we would sleep together tonight?” And that was Jaebum’s, with smirk.