Tao's Meipei Update

Tao's Meipai Update
" Hey, I'm going to stay over at Tao's hotel room okay?" Sehun said to Kyungsoo, who was on his Ipad watching a foreign film, obviously ignoring him.
" Yeah..ok see you tomorrow." Sehun awkwardly said as he walked out the room.
 
He took out his phone and texted Tao, telling him he's coming over to hang out.
 
Tao: Coming?
 
Sehun: Yeah, be right there...what was your hotel room number? I forgot..
 
Tao: lol its the left 5th room from yours
 
Sehun: Yea ok I'm there~
 
Sehun stopped in front and knocked on the door, waiting for Tao to open it.
He didn't know why he wanted to come over to his room, maybe it was because Kyungsoo was always a quiet roommate and likes doing things on his own.
He just found Tao more enjoyable and comfortable.
 
" Hey, sorry I just had to clean up the suitcases that I left on the floor, you can come in now." Tao hurriedly called and opened the door, startling Sehun.
 
" It's alright." He said and walking in.
 
Strangely, it smelled like him. Which he found was weird because they only came in this hotel 30 minutes ago. Unless he took a shower.
 
He blinked and shoved the weird thought out of him and sat on his bed.
 
" Is it ok if I sleep in this room with you today?" Sehun said as he played with the blanket.
 
" What? Yeah, sure Sehun.." Tao sounded surprised and smiled.
 
It was quiet for a while, both were on their phone, but it didn't matter because Sehun liked the presence of Tao near him.
 
After a while, Tao called him over, " Yah, Sehun come here and take a selca with me."
Sehun rolled over still lying on the bed next to Tao looking up at the screen
but something looked different.
 
" yah..Tao what is this..are you taking a video?? Sehun scrambled over and tried to grab the phone playfully.
 
" What? I'm taking a video of you to upload on my Meipei account!" Tao playfully laughed and took the phone out of Sehun's hand.
 
" Ohhh, ok, yeah I won't mind." Sehun said and leaned back, checking his phone again.
 
Tao, then went up to Sehun and said, " Hey look at the screen."
 
Sehun had nothing to say so he decided to make faces, weird faces.
 
Tao tried to not laugh as he held the phone and finally bursted in laughter when he was finished.
 
" This video...is going to go viral." Tao said and chuckled.
 
" Yeah, yeah whatever, lets take a real selca now." Sehun said and pulled Tao over by his shoulder and did a peace sign.
 
" Ok fine, in exchange of taking a video of you, you can take a photo with me." Tao jokingly said and looked torwards the camera.
 
 I'm gong to post this on instagram, Sehun thought and took a photo.