Too much

Pretty Hurts

~sorry about spelling mistakes or any other mistakes. I was too tired to proofread it ^^~

 

"Kim Martinez?" A voice said from behind me as i walked out of customs. I turned around to meet with and older looking gentleman wearing a black and white suit. I bowed and smiled at him. "At your service" i said which brought a smile on his worn out face. 

"You're korean is good but you have a terrible American accent" he said bluntly. I faked an insulted look and gasped loudly. "Well if this is how im greated on the first day I'll just take the next flight home!" I said way too exaggerated and loud, earning a few stares of anger and confusion at the American making a fuss in the airport. 

He laughed and held out his hand which i took. "You're exactly like you were on the phone" 

"So you're Mr. Yang?" I asked as our hands parted way. "Yes I am, we should go so we arent late to the shoot. I'll drop you at the hotel so you can put your things down." He said in perfect english as we weaved through the airport. "Alright!" I said as I held my bag to my chest and careful maneuvered my rolling suitcase so i didnt hit anyone. 

We walked through the front doors on the airport and i was immediately greated with the foreign crisp air of Korea. I looked around and all the Asian faces blew my mind. Of course i was in Asia but the unfamiliar facial structures blew me away a little. It was as if i was in a fairytale world. 

"Ms. martinez, over here" i turned to see Mr. Yang waving me over to a black limo. I quickly walked over and the driver took my bags, placing them in the trunk. We got into the limo and it drove off towards my hotel that was arranged by Mr. Yang as he told me over the phone. 

We talked about all the fancy sites around Korea and which ones i should visit on my week stay here. He also helped me catch up on my Korean. I took Korean as a second language all four years of high school so i knew a decent amount but not having used Korean in the states, only when i went to go eat Korean bbq, my Korean was a bit rusty. 

We arived at my hotel that looked super fancy on the outside. I marveled at the size and unique structure of the building as my bags were placed in front of me. "I made the reservation under Kim Martinez, i'll be back to pick you up in 30 minutes. Please be ready." Mr. Yang said. I bowed to him and the driver and they left as i walked up the grade stairs that lead to spotless glass doors that were taller than 3 basketball players if they stood on each others shoulders. 

I walked in, my heels clicking against the cool marble foor. The inside was decorated with white and gold marble flooring and wallpaper. Long, gold chandeliers hung off the ceiling that was the same kind of glass as the doors i walked into.

I walked up to the receptionist who was a very handsom Korean man. "Annyeonghaseyo" i said in Korean. The man looked up and blushed a little. "Um i have reservations under Kim Martinez" i said as i looked over the desk a little to see the computer. "Ah..oh...ah..yes Ms. Martinez!" He said with a little stutter, probably trying to understand my Korean through my crappy American accent as Mr. Yang described it in the car. 

He typed a few things on his computer and then two white cards popped out of this little slit in the desk. "These are your room keys, an extra one if you lose the other or if you wanna give one to someone" he said holding up the keys and wiggling his eyebrows that i laughed at. "Your room number is 1521 which is on the 15th floor. Will you be needing help with your bags?" He asked. I shook my head and bowed to him. 

I thanked him and turned to walk away but he called me back. "Ummm Ms. Martinez, do you mind if i get a picture with you? My friends will never believe me if i said i talked to you with no proof" he chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head. I smiled and say yes as he ran from behind the desk and pulled his phone from his pocket. He put the front camera on and stood close to me as he raised the phone above our heads. I smiled and so did he as he took three pictures, two with us smiling and the the last with goofy faces. 

"Thank you, enjoy your stay!" He called out as i walked towards the elevator. I waved back and pressed the button for the elevator. It came in less than a minute and i stepped in pressing the 15th floor button. The doors started closing as i heard a high pitched voice, "hold the door please!" I pressed the door open button just before they closed and he slowed his paces as he jogged instead of ran for the elevator. He slipped in and quickly pressed the door closed button. 

"Kamsahamnida" he said as he slouched against the back of the elevator.  "What floor?" I asked as i brought my hand up to the buttons. "22" i pressed the button and leaned against the other sidr of the elevator. He removed his grey hood and i was meet with one of the prettiest faces i had ever seen along with half black and half blond hair. He ruffled his hair and some drops of sweat came flying off. He looked up at me but for some reason i didnt turn away. 

He smirked a little and stood up straighter. "Are you a fan?" He asked in english with a cute accent tinting his words. I shook my head and gave him a confused look. Why would i be a fan of a stranger? He looked taken back and got closer. "You don't know who i am?!" He asked, shouting in a whisper. I shook my head again and bit my bottom lip. "Am i supposed to?" I asked, i gripped my bag closer to my chest as i turned away, unabled to look at him anymore. He was very attractive. 

He began laughing and shaking his head. "You're very interesting, i like you" he smirked at me and my face immediately felt 100 times hotter. I looked down at my brown boots and the elevator dinged as it signaled my floor. I grabbed the handel of my suitcase and rolled it out without looking back at the man. "I hope to see you soon!" I heard him call as i rounded the corner. I didnt even look at the way i was going and to my luck, i was going the wrong way. I sighed and turned around to find room 1521. 

When i did i was greated with two, big mahogany doors at the end of the long hallway. I slipped the cards into the slot on the door and a little jingle played before the doors opened. 

I was blinded by the beauty of the room but quickly gained my senses back when the door slammed shut behind me. The room was a beautiful with different shades of brown. The walls were a pale brown while the carpet was a deep brown. The couch was a purplish brown and the on the other side had wooden cabnets the same color as the door. 

I rolled my suitcase over to another wooden door next to the spotless glass windowns that looked over the busy streets of Seoul. I opened the door into the bedroom or the suit. 

There was a king sized red bed with chocolates on the black pillow. The carpet was a bright white and the walls were gold with little specks of red in it. There was another door and i opened it to reveal the huge white bathroom. I smiled and dove onto my bed, inhaling the fresh sent of freshly washed sheets. I rolled over and grabbed one of the chocolates off the pillow and unwrapped it. I popped it into my mouth and savored the taste as it melted in my mouth. 

I pulled out my phone and saw that i had 15 minutes left until i had to meet Mr. Yang down stairs. I got up and ped my suitcase to organize myself. There was a dressed by my bed that i started putting my clothes into. I put my make up pouch and pallets in the bathroom and also my toothbrush. 

I checked the time and saw i had 8 minutes left and decided to leave now since the elevator takes some time. I grabbed my key card and placed it in my purse and swung it over my shoulder. I walked out and hurd a little jingle as the doors to my room closed. I smiled and walked in the same direction to the elevators. 

I pressed the down button and waited a second before it opened. I was greated by a powerful smell of cologne mixed with leather. I looked up to see black and blond hair and a huge gummy smile. "You!" He said happily. I sighed and stepped inside the elevator, pressing the lobby button even though he already pressed it. 

"Hey, i never got your name" he said as he adjusted his tie. He was wearing black slacks and a black button up shirt that was covered by a leather jacket. He had zebra print leather shoes and a white tie to match. "Kim" i said quietly. 

"Okay Kim, and where is someone as beautiful as you going?" He asked as he stood next to me in front of the doors. "Im going to a fashion shoot" 

"Ohhh cool, im speaking with a model wow!" He said as he slapped both of his cheeks. I giggled a little and his smiled got bigger. "Yeah, it's at this place called G-market. Im supposed to be posing with some big celebrity called G-dragon." He looked shocked for a second but was quickly replaced with his smile again. 

"Ah you must be pretty good then" he said as the doors opened. We stepped out into the cool ac lobby. He fell in step with me as we both made our ways outside. I could see Mr. Yang leaning against the limo through the glass doors. "I guess, im popular in America but some Koreans dont like the thought of a plus size model" i sighed. He opened the door for me and i stepped through them. 

"That's crazy, you're the most beautiful woman i have seen today" he said as we walked down the steps. Mr. Yang opened the door of the car for me as i got closer and i turned to bow to the man. "Nice seeing you again, maybe i can see you soon too" he said as he walked over to his own car that had someone holding open to door for him too. 

"Wait!" I said before he got in. "Yes?"

"I didnt get your name" i said a little shyly. 

He smiled widely ang giggled a little. "Jiyong. kwon Jiyong" he said as he got into his car and drove away. 

--------------------------

Me and Mr. Yang arived at the studio and immediately i was forced into a chair and had my hair and make up worked on. I hearda few gasps and talk from the other model's at the sight of me getting dolled up but i ignores it. 

My blond hair was curled into lose waves as it tumbled down my shoulders and my make up was set perfectly. "Here you go Ms. Martinez" the stylist said as she handed me my dress happily. I smiled back at her "please just call me Kim" 

Her smile widened and she ushered me into the changing room. She placed me inside a beautiful white floral dress with pale colored pumps.

tumblr_inline_n99okcwGy11rsygmi.png

I looked amazing if i do say so myself. 

She then lead me to the set so i could wait for this G-dragon guy. I pulled out my phone as saw a text from my sister, Baylee. 

Baylee: "How's it going lil sis?"

Me: "Im at the studio waiting for my celebrity arm candy"

Baylee:  "Ah im so jealous, i wanna explore foreign countries!"

Me: "Lol I'll bring you next time. I got to go by big sis" 

Baylee: "Bye lil one!"

"Why is she even here? She isn't model size" i heard someone say. I turned around to see two models turn around quickly and occupy themselves with the coffee machine. I sighed and decided to do some research. I went to google and typed in G-dragon. As the page was loading i heard a whole bunch of girls screaming and i whipped my head around and saw all of the models smiling and hustling towards the door. "I guess he's here" i said to no one as i turned back around. 

My eyes widened at the picture on the screen and i gulped a little. "Ah i like that picture of me" i slowly turned my head to come inches away from Jiyong. He was smirking and i could feel his cool breath dance cross my lips. I stood up from my seat and crossed my arms. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were G-dragon! You wasted my poor phones battery looking you up!" I shouted at him which earned me a bunch of glares from his model followers. 

"Sorry pretty lady, they way your were talking about your job was so cute. I didn't want to turn the conversation into me." He said as he ruffled my hair. I felt my face burn again and i looked down. "Hey GD, who's this?" I voice said and a few more screams were heard. G-dragon turned around and i made eye contact with a man with a mowhawk longer than my heels. He had an eye smile and his perfectly placed teeth shone with the light. 

Behind him were three other guys. One with piercing eyes, one that had a gresy smirk on as he said hello to the girls, and one that looked like some angel as he smiled lightly. I recognized them as BIGBANG, the group that G-dragon is leader of. "This is the elevator girl i was telling you guys about, then one who doesn't know who we are" he said as he slung an arm over me. The screaming girls weren't puncturing my ears anymore as they were moved to either hair and make up or dressing. 

"What?! You come to korean and down know who we are?" The angel said. The one that was looking at the girls slipped around him and grabbed one of my hands. "That's okay sweety, by the end of the night you'll never forget my name" he brought my hand up to his lips but before he could kiss it he was hit on the back of the head by the guy with piercing eyes."hyungggg~" he wined as he rubbed his head and moved away. 

"Sorry" he said in broken english. I suppressed a giggle and bowed to them. 

"Its okay" i said in perfect Korean. They all looked surprised except Jiyong who just smiled as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Kim Martinez and G-dragon, youre wanted on set." A lady said as she wrote something on her clip board. "Come on" Jiyong said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the set. My face turned red again and i heard the guys chuckle behind me. 

The set was like a fairytale land with a little white bridge going over a fake lake. There was fake grass and flowers and even a huge fake tree in the corner. These two big doors opened and in walked a big white horse.

I squealed a little at the sight of the horse and ran to it. "Omg a horse?!" I said excitedly. I its snout and it neighed. "He likes you" the handler said as he patted the horse's back. I giggled more and turned to GD with a huge smile. "You heard that? He likes me!" I said as i nuzzled the horses head against mine. 

"Ah, so cute" i heard someone chuckle. And i turned to see GD glaring hard to the one who almost kissed my hand. "So your name is Kim right?" A deep voice said next to me. I turned to see the guy with piercing eyes looking down at me. Even in these heels he was a good few inches taller than me. GD was exactly your height in heels. Wait, why was i thinking about him? 

"Yes, im sorry i didnt get your name" i turned my attention to the guy again. "Oh im TOP" He said with a slight smile that made him less intimidating. "Im Taeyang!" Said the guy with a mohawk. "Daesung" said the angel. "And the dude GD has in a head lock is Seungri" i looked over and GD did have him in a head lock. "Jiyong stop! You'll kill him!" I said as Seungri's face was starting to turn purple. 

He released him and they called us to the stage. Just then i noticed all of Jiyong's outfit. He wore the same shirt and pants as before but now he had on a blue blazer and his shoes turned into black converse. 

We walked up to the photographer and he explaned the poses we had to do while someone placed a little tiara on my head and a grand crown on GD's. We nodded in understanding and finally walked on stage. 

We were to get on the bridge first and pose like a couple. I carefully walked up the bridge, careful not to trip on my heels. Then i felt Jiyongs hand on the small of my back helping me. It tingled and when i turned to look at him his lips were only millimeters away from mine. His eyes were halfway shut and he pulled my body closer. I was frozen with my arms on either side of me. Then i heard a click. "Perfect! Now Kim, maybe wrap your arms around his neck and GD wrap both of your arms around her waist. 

He wasted no time in placing both of his hands above my and bringing me incredibly close. My face felt like it was on fire but with all this make up on it probably wasn't noticeable. 

With shaky hands i reached up and raked my fingers over his neck sending shivers through him. My fingers clasped together behind his head and i leaned back agaist the railing of the bridge. Having Jiyong's face so close to mine and his touch sending waves of electricity through my body was enough to make me zone out and get lost in his eyes. 

But that was quickly ruined. "Don't break the bridge with your big !" Someone screamed from the crowd of fan girls. No body even criticized me back in America, even the skiny model's gave me encouraging words.

I felt tears sting at my eyes but i kept them down to not ruin my make up. Jiyong's grip loosened on me and i looked up at him. He was glaring at the girls with eyes that could kill, so were the other guys. "Who the said that" venom dripped from every word Jiyong spat out and and immediate hole formed around one girl as the others moved away from her. She was the girl from earlier who said something about me. 

"You" he said pointing at the girl. She shivered a little and looked at him with fear in her eyes. "You're fired." She gasped and so did I. "Jiyong you can't just fire her!" I said as i grabbed onto the arm that was pointing at her. 

"Yes i can, right?" He said looking over to the director of the photo shoot. He was taking down something on a clip board but stopped for a moment to wave his hand in the air. "Yeah whatever, shes fired" he said in a monotone voice. 

The model started crying and ran straight out of the studio. A few girls followed but most stayed quietly. "Jiyong" i whispered. "Lets continue" said the photographer and Jiyong lead me to sit on the edge of the bridge. 

The whole shoot was a success and i even got to take picture on the horse with Jiyong holding my hand. Everytime Jiyong touched me or got close to me my face would heat up and i would choke up. 

I don't know why i was feeling this way, yeah GD was cute and y and nice and smart and oh no. I like G-dragon. I looked up from where i was getting my make up taken off to see GD receiving gifts from the models that were fans. I sighed and turned back to let the lady take off my mascara. 

It was stupid to think GD would like me too. I was a plus size model and he was a big kpop idol. I sighed again and the lady finished. I ran a hand through my hair and let my head fall back over the chair i was sat in. 

I heard crunching and opened my eyes to see Jiyong eatting something above my head. "What?" I asked, annoyed and embarrassed that he was looking at me so straightforward. "Cookie?" He said holding up one of the boxes the girls gave him. "No" i said as i got up and walked away. There was no way i was eating one of those girls cookies. 

"Wae? Is it cause you're a model? Models can eat cookies once in a while too" he said as he caught up with me and walked with me around the building we were in. 

"Doesn't it look like i eat enough cookies already?" I said without thinking. He stopped walking and grabbed me back towards him. We were in some stairway with glass windows looking out over the city. "You're beautiful" i wasnt caught off guard by the compliment cause i got a lot of that back in America but the way Jiyong said it made me feel giddy. 

"If you haven't noticed all my passes at you in the shoot then now you'll know." He said as his grip on my arm got tighter. "What Jiy-" i was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. I stiffened and my eyes grew wide. The G-dragon was kissing me. He pulled away after a few seconds of me not responding to his kiss and looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Im sorry i didn't mean to. I just have felt this strong attraction towards you ever since i saw you in the elevator this morning, im sorry." "do it again" 

"What?" He looked at me with a confused look and i wrapped my arms around his neck like in the photo shoot. "Kiss me again" 

He smiled and pulled me close by my waist. "If i do i might not be able to stop" he said, his lips just millimeters away from mine again. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled his ear towards my lips. "Who said i wanted you to stop?" I said and kissed his ear. He shivered and pulled back. "Naughty girl" he said and attacked my lips again but this time i attacked back. 

His lips fit perfectly with mine and they were so soft. His tongue traced my bottom lip and i opened mine just a bit to let him in. His tongue explored my mouth and mine wrapped around his. 

His hands came up to rub up and down my bare arms and that caused goosebumps to form all around my body. His lips departed from mine and he leaned his forehead on mine. We stood there just looking into each otheres eyes and gaining our breaths back. 

"What does this mean?" I asked and immediately covered my mouth. Of course it doesnt mean anything, you're nobody to him! He sighed and i braced myself for the worse. 

He removed my hands from my mouth and placed a kiss on my lips. I was surprised by this move, the kiss wasn't hungry and passionate like before. It was gentle and caring, just like the look in his eyes. 

"I want you, be mine?" He said as he grabbed both of my hands and bringing them up to kiss them. A huge smiled broke out on my face and i felt like i was flouting on cloud 9. 

I jumped up and down a little and threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He tensed up a little but softened right away as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes, a thousand times yes!"i said in his ear. 

Whistles and big laughter filled our eardrums and we broke apart to see the members of BIGBANG laying down on the stairs spying on us. "What a beautiful scene, now he can stop complaining about being so lonely" TOP said with his chin resting on one of the steps. He looked so funny down there with the smiling idiots while he was the only on with a pocker face on. 

I blished and laughed while Jiyong burried his head into the crook of my neck. "We'll leave." TOP said as he got up and dragged the others off. Jiyong lifted his head up and looked back into my eyes. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a key card the was similar to mine. "Room 2212, come anytime you like. We have a lot to talk about, babe" he said as a smile crept onto his face when he said the word 'babe'.  Smiled too and nodded. 

"G-dragon, this is your manager. wherever you are im gonna find you and break your neck for making us late to the press conference!" His managers voice echoed off the walls in the stairwell. I laughed as GD's face turned white for a minute before shaking his head. 

"Crap i need to go. Remeber" he said as he grabbed the hand that held his card and brought it up to both of our faces. "Room 2212"

He placed a quick kiss on my lips before racing down the steps to find his manager. 

Something tells me i'll be staying a lot longer in Korean than i thought.