Chapter 1

The Life of fairies and Humans

 

A wide close gate that is made of metal with magic,can be seen a big colorful planet with a banner written,"The planet of Fairies" flying in the air.The planet is fill with many fairies walking here and there while talking to each other.These fairies respected each other very much thanks to the ruler of the planet, Lee Sungmin who is an animals fairy.He is the a king which everyone respected.
 
A few fairy guards are standing beside a young man who is in his twenties while holding some weapons.The young man has a crown on his head and he is looking through some papers which are flying in the air with his emotionless face.
 
"Min Min hyung!!" came a loud shouting from the hallway not far from where the young man and the guards were standing.
 
The young man turns his head to the direction of where the sound came from.His face soon turns into a happy one when he saw whose that voice belongs to.It's his one and only brother,Lee Donghae.There is a guard wearing a nice-looking suit with his hair stylishly combed up behind Donghae,chasing after him.
 
The king of the fairies,Lee Sungmin care about Donghae the most because he is the only family left since the incident that made their parents died five years ago.When that incident happened,Donghae lock himself in his room for one month without talking to anyone and without eating or drinking anything.The younger has lose his discussing partners ever since his parents left him.
 
Since he is a fairy,he won't die of hunger but will fall sick and will become weak. Because of that,Sungmin has swear that he will always take care of Donghae no matter what happens.
 
"Hae Hae,why are you here??.Henry,why did you let Donghae come here?He might fall down and you'll pay for this if he did." Sungmin says with half-shouting and half-gentle voice.
 
"I'm sorry,king Sungmin.But prince Donghae wanted to come out to play and he wants to see you so,I have no choice but to let him out.Hence,it's freezing in there."
 
"Oh.Yes.I'm sorry if you have to stay in there.It's okay,I forgive you.Sorry for giving you troubles."
 
"It's my pleasure,King Sungmin."
 
The reason why the room will be freezing is because Donghae has the power of the four seasons and his power is according to his feelings.If he cry,he will produce snow which is the season of winter and if he's happy,he will produce flowers everywhere which is spring.He can use his power anytime and anywhere.
 
"Hae,come here." Sungmin ordered.
 
Donghae walks to Sungmin obediently with his head down sadly because he is scared that Sungmin will scold him.Even though Sungmin is nice to Donghae but he will be scary when he's angry so,don't be trick by his cute face.
 
The guards bow to Donghae when he walk pass them.The atmosphere has turn cold and silent when the wall slowly turns frozen.
 
"Hae,please don't be naughty and don't give Henry hyung troubles,okay??"
 
"Okay.but Min hyung,I want to follow you to the meeting on the hall.Can I go??"
 
"No way,Hae."
 
"But why??"
 
"You're not grown up yet,Hae.You can follow me to the meeting when you're twenty-two years old."
 
Fairies' age are five years difference from humans' age and there are many things that's difference compare to humans on their planet.
 
"B-But,Hyung,I'm nineteen years old already" The younger whine.
 
"Still,no way!"
 
Donghae started to cry when Sungmin yell at him and that makes some guards frozen because of the cold winter snow that is produce by Donghae.
 
"Hae,stop crying.You're freezing the guards."
 
But Donghae didn't stop.Instead,he cries even louder and more ice produces. The cold ice froze more guards and furniture near the hallway.
 
"Donghae,stop crying now,okay??.Okay,you can go.Stop it..." Sungmin says as he sigh.
 
"Yay!!.Really??.Don't lie to me,hyung."
 
"Yes,you can."
 
Donghae stops crying and stretch out his hand from his suit's pocket.He smiles and snaps his fingers together.Soon,the guards and the furnitures are back to normal.The ice melts into puddle of water and disappear.
 
"Good.Come,as a king I don't want to be late for the meeting." Sungmin says as he pulls Donghae to the hall,follow by Henry and the other guards.
 
After some minutes,they reached the hall.Sungmin tells Donghae to  stay at the backstage of the hall and wait there while he went out to the stage.All of the fairies have already arrived and they speak to each other.Just as they saw the arrival of their king,they kept quiet and face the stage
 
At the backstage,Donghae rub his hands together as he felt nervousness all over his body.
 
A/N:This is the first chapter,readers.Sorry for any wrong typos and please comment or subscribe it.Thank you for your support and let's meet at chapter 2.Till we meet again.Bye~                                                                                            
 
                                                                                                                        ~To Be Continue~