A brother, I am not so sure...

A brother, I am not so sure...

My name is Luhan. Me and my family are visiting the camping grounds. Summer came so fast. I am currently sitting in the car, next to my half-brother Sehun. After the death of my dad, my mom meet Sehun's dad and they got married. So now I am a big brother. We only have a few years of difference so we are really close. We are what you call inseparable. I can't help but feel bad. Why you ask. I am in love with my brother well he is not genetically my brother...but still..We are also 2 boys...It's just impossible. And the worst is that my mom is homophobic...

 

How did I manage to fall in love? Well it was not difficult, when we first met, I already thought that he was beautiful. With his rainbow hair and his beautiful body, everybody can fall in love with him! I also love his personality, so cute yet so cold somethimes....so funny and sometimes so serious..Ah lala, it's so complicated.

 

I am sitting next to Sehun in the back of the car. He was sleeping and was using me as a pillow. How do you want me to resist?!  But I succeeded, with a lot of will, you always succeed...ok, maybe I kissed his forehead a couple of times but nothing dramatic...We finally arrived! Youpi~! I will be able to stand up and breath normally....My parents were installing the tents while I was in charge of waking up my best friend...yes, I prefer to call him that...I hurt me less...

 

-Sehunnie~ wake up!

 

-Zzzzzzz...

 

-OH SEHUN WAKE UP!!!

 

He woke up jumping and accidentally hit his head on the window...

 

-What is your problem man! I can't even sleep peacefully....

 

-We have arrived for your information. I would like to stand up please...

 

He looked down and suddenly blushed..The way he was holding me was...special. His hand was around my waist while his other one was dangerously close to my private area...His head was resting on my chest and his feet were tangled with mine. He quickly stood up and let me pass. Ah finally some fresh air! When my parents finished setting up things, I took my luggage and started walking towards the tent that I was supposed to share with Sehun...

 

-Yah! What is up with all this luggage?! We are not going to live here! Why do you have to take all your wardrobe! We can barely circulate with all your luggage! Seriously, with all these things and your girly face we can easily think you are a girl!

 

What is up with this guy? He is like that every year!

 

-What are you talking about? I only have one suitcase and a bag! It's my fault that mister can't sleep, my fault if mister forgot his iPod (yes, he blamed me for that also) and now it's my fault if mister can't circulate! What is up with you, you are so annoying! It's not my fault mister forgot his thing and came with only one bag!

 

After I finished talking, he took off god knows were while mumbling things about how girly I was....

 

Seriously, he is really annoying...I hope that he is not too mad at me...I hope that he will act like usual, I will go and say sorry and he will accept my apology...because even if he is so mean to me, I still love him...Normally, I would respond calmly and apologize but not this time. It was the first that I shouted at him..wow... now I feel bad...

 

--------------------------POV Sehun-------------------------------

RAAAAAAAAAAAH! Like really! He didn't have to shout at me! Well I did overact...but still, he didn't have to cut my head off. It's not like I stole a bank...

 

I hope that he is not mad at me...Why am I worrying? It's normal to fight between brothers! Still fuming, I was walking my way towards the woods. I liked the peace and quiet that reigned there...

 

I walked to my usual place and sat down. After several minutes, I fell asleep and dreamed about my Hyung..I was suddenly woken up by someone falling on me.

 

-Seriously, people can not sleep in peace these days..

 

I opened my eyes to see Luhan, sitting on my lap, a few centimeters from me..He was blushing...hard..He stood up as fast as possible and tried to explain.

 

-I-I-it's not w-w-what you t-t-think! I-i was searching for y-y-you...a-a-and I f-fell! That's all!

 

Not this time! I will not fall for his trap. I will face him and act cold.

 

-What are you doing here? You didn't get enough? Do you want me to insult you more? , I said with a cold tone

 

His facial expression changed. His shy face became a hurt one and then an extremely angry one....

 

-What? So now I need your permission to walk in the forest! Oh mighty Sehun, would you let me walk in this forest? I swear I will repay your generous act later! Do you want me to talk to you like that! How is it my fault that you forgot your iPod? I told you: "Don't forget your iPod Sehun!" before we left! But did mister listen to me? No! Is it my fault that we arrived while we were sleeping? I was the one that was supposed to complain, because you were using me as a pillow! Seriously, do you know how hard it is for me to hold back...To not be able to hug or kiss y-...

 

He suddenly stopped talking and looked at me with a shocked expression...

 

--------------------------------------POV Luhan-------------------------------------

WHAT DID I JUST SAY??? Tell me this is a dream!! Tell me that I did not just CONFESS to my BROTHER!!!!!

 

-------------------------------------POV Sehun--------------------------------------

Did I hear well? Did he just confess that he liked me? Surely...with the face Luhan Hyung is making...I don't know why, but when he said those words, I felt extremely happy...

 

Following my instinct, I walked closer to my Hyung and started kissing him passionately. I was relieved that he responded to my kiss and even wrapped his arms around my neck while I locked mine around his tiny waist. I asked for access to his mouth that he gave immediately. I pushed him against a tree and made him sit down. I sat on his lap while we were still making out. He started when my hand made it's way under his shirt. I started teasing his . I felt him melt under my touches. I used my other hand to open his waistband and took . I started slowly it and got faster when Luhan asked me to speed up. Suddenly, we heard our mother calling our names while coming in our direction. He quickly pushed me off and fully put on his pants. We started talking about something random when our mother arrived.

 

-Are you alright?

 

-Yes we are mom? Why? , asked my Hyung

 

-Well, I saw Sehun leaving with an angry face....

 

-Oh! That was because me and Lulu were in a fight but now everything is fine...

 

-Good! Now let's go! It's getting dark..

 

We stood up when suddenly my mother asked us an unexpected question...

 

-Care to explain something? I could swear that I heard moans coming from here?

 

Raaah! Why does she have to be homophobic? Now what are we going to say! Luckily, Luhan saved us.

 

-Actually, after our little argument, Sehun left and I did not see were he was going. So I walked to the forest because he comes here usually when we fight...but I was not watching were I was going so I fell on Sehun and he screamed from pain...

 

-Really? Luhan, you should always watch were you are going! Pffft, what irresponsible teenagers...

 

She started walking towards the camp, but what she did not see was that me and my Lulu were holding hands...

 

-Luhannie~

 

-Yes?

 

-Can we continue what we started in the tent?

 

-Of course ,my love...

 

And that is how me and Luhan became a couple. After several months, our parents divorced and we stayed with our father so we took the opportunity and told dad about our relationship. Fortunately, he accepted and when we became 18, we moved out and found a little apartment for the both of us.  We entered university and found some other gay couples that we befriended.After years of dating, we got married and all our friends were there even my father was there...but Luhan's mom cut all contact with us...not like we care, we were happy together. To resume, everything turned out perfect. All because of that fight.....

 

-----------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------
So.....how was it...please leave feedback! If you have some tips on how I should improve my writing, please do tell me because that is the only way for me to improuve....Anyway this is a OS so I am sorry to say that this is the end...maybe I will update this later...MAYBE JUST MAYBE! All the likes, comments and subscriptions are really appreciated! I hope you are not disappointed :'(((((( ....Have a good day! Love you all ^^!

 

 

I also wrote these :

The view of a beast (MS) (On-going) | Our Christmas gift (MS) (On-going) | POV of a student (MS) (On-going) | Particular lessons (OS) (Complete) (Rated M) | A problem of communication (OS) (On-going)