01.

Love Trial

".....at least I dont wanna be in a relationship until I get what I want."

It was what he said to you before finally he announces his relationship to you. Guys, never trust the words he says.

 

      Kim Jongin, your bestfriend, the one who was ambitious and passion to get his dream. Dance, he loves to dance. He sacrifices everything to become a great dancer; time, money, his health and his teenage life, even when his parents ask him to rest for a while, he won't stop. Being in relationship is never passing on his mind. He said that it will ruin what he has done. True, he rejected all confessions to him.

 

       You love him, you knew this for a while. It hard for you to accept it at first. But once you deny it, you just make it stronger. You never told him before, you dont want to ruin your friendship that you both build from a long time ago. You are okay for being his bestfriend, the one who he trusts the most beside his sisters, you already satisfied.

 

        But it's now different, seeing him with her make you hurt even more. When he told you story about her, how you wish that you are her, how you wish that you are the one who paint a smile on his face. Whenever he comes to you, it never be him and his dream anymore, it's him and her. You're trying to smile away, you dont want to disappointed him if he know what you feel. You want to be a good listener to him. It's true what they say, try to smile eventhough it is hurt.

 

Jongin, if you know what I feel, will you feel the same way?

 

"hey! What are you zooning of? are you listening to me?" he bent down to your eye level try to search something.

You blink your eyes for several times and back to reality, "sorry,what did you just say?".

"tsk" he rolls his eyes, "I wont repeat this again okay, so listen to me. What should I get her as birthday present?".

"you just waste my time for asking me this? oh come on, you're not serious right?" you push his arm playfully but all he gives to you is a serious face. "ok ok i get it. Actually with just saying a simple two words 'happy birthday' she will love it. Because what,you remember her birthday." you pat his shoulder and smile.

"but I dont want to approach in front of her with just empty hand." he still doesnt satisfied with your answer.

"just buy her chocolote and a bouqet of flower,pabo!" you flick his foreahead then go.

He shouts a 'thank you' while you go away. You put your hand in the air, waving your hand as a goodbye without a single glance back, you dont want him to see your face when you try to held back your tears that threaten to fall.