Where are you going?

[ONESHOT] BEASTstagram: Where are you going?

[ BEAST KakaoTalk Group Chat ] 

GK: hey guys~~

GK: I just got back!!

GK: it's been a while~~ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

GK: I miss you all~~ 

DJ: soooo you are aliveeeee

YS: ya you have been spamming instagram do you think I don't know?

YS: our pabo kwang is back ㅋ

DJ: ㅋㅋ

YS: ㅋㅋㅋ

DJ: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JH: what is this so noisy

JH: oh kwangie

HS: ㅇ

DJ: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

GK: sorry guys (^_^ ;)

GK: got no reception in the island, cannot tell you guys earlier( ̄ε ̄@)

DW: welcome back hyung :D

GK: thanks dongni-ya ( ˘ ³˘)♥

DJ: where are you come back to the dorm quick

DJ: NOW

HS: !

DJ: don't you dare go elsewhere

GK: ok ok I'm on the way

 

*****

 

His eyelids felt like a concrete, so heavy didn't want to open. There is no energy left in his body. Yet someone kept on shaking his body. So irritating. "Stop it, Yoseob-ah," Gikwang grunted, pulling his bolster closer and hugged it. 

"WAKE UP!!"

He shouted so loud in his ear, Gikwang jolted and turned his messy head to the other man with eyes barely open. "Is this how you treat someone who has been gone for filming a few days??" he finally snapped.

He felt very tired after the filming for Law of the Jungle. The Solomon Island was indeed beautiful, a treat to his heart and soul. But the heat and humidity drained stamina from his body. Luckily he got a malaria shot before he went, there were so many mosquitos.

Yoseob's face seemed sorry, nevertheless he sighed and continued, "You haven't showered. How can you sleep before washing up first?" His eyes travelled to see the others's figure laying on the bed, still fully clothed, "you even haven't taken off your shirt! Can't you change first or something? Huuh."

Yoseob nags like my mom, Gikwang thought. But it shows that he cares

"Okay, okay~" Gikwang gave up. He grabbed a towel and strolled to the shower.

 

****

 

"So that's the story."

The other five members nodded after listening to his adventure in Solomon Island. They were in Junhyung's flat. Well, why not? His place is nice and big. Besides, the owner didn't mind having his place used to throw a small welcoming-back party for their one and only Gikwang. After a week of almost no news at all besides photos of him in the airport going to and from the Solomon Islands, he returned safely in one piece. All worries gone, replaced with relief and happiness to see the six of them together again.

"I told you, my phone got no reception.. So I couldn't tell you guys what was I doing and things like that," he sighed. "And by the way, what's up with all these chicken and beer?" 

Hyunseung picked up a chicken wing and chewed, "There's nothing better in life than chicken and mekju (beer)." Few moments later, he was all smiling enjoying the heavenly savoriness. The rest chuckled, Hyunseung is Hyunseung afterall.

Junhyung approached the kitchen cabinet and opened it. "Since we got some beer already, anyone up for whiskey?" he pulled out a bottle and showed it to his teammates. 

"Just a bit," Doojoon placed his cup in front of Junhyung, who then put a few ice cubes and poured the liquid in. "You know I can't drink much." 

"Me too," Yoseob chimed in.

"Ah, you guys are no fun," Junhyung commented, pouring whiskey to Yoseob's cup, and pouring some for himself. 

"Cheers"

 

****

 

Just after one shot, Doojoon gave up and returned his cup into the kitchen sink. Gikwang was sleeping on the sofa (again, that pabo) snuggling with the maknae Dongwoon beside him. He must had missed his hyung so much. Hyunseung was back in his own 4D world after plugging his earphones in, humming some tunes breaking the silence in the living room before those hum turned into snore. Yoseob sipped his drink slowly, trying to keep himself between the sober line even though his head felt like floating already.

Meanwhile, the man of the house was on the floor, busy staring at the Mario Bros figurine on the table dreamily. Yoseob spotted him pulling out his phone and snapping a few shots, who knows for what reason.

"Junyeonngg-ah?" he called out. 

The man ignored him, his head already on the table. Yoseob considered to wake him up or not, since he seemed so wasted. He was about to approach him when suddenly he sat straight, mumbling. His hands holding the Mario figurine and his phone.

"You are a freakin' cool guy, Mario."

"Where are you going?"

"I said, where are you going?"

He had to stop all these nonsense. "Are you alright?" Yoseob finally came to rescue the drunken Junhyung.

Junhyung tilted his head to meet Yoseob's concerned eyes, "I'm perfectly fine," he mumbled. 

"You better go to sleep now. You had so much already."

"Nah, it's okay. You better wake those kids now," he refered to the sleeping bodies laying around the sofas. 

Doojoon approached, his face was about to burst into laughter but he held it in. Slowly he shook the two maknaes and Hyunseung, waking them up. "Oi, we have to leave now, it's late." The three of them sat up hesitantly, still in dream state. But seeing their leaders' face, they got up and bowed to Junhyung before the five of them leave.

"Bye guys~" Junhyung waved his hand like jellyfish, his body already out of coordination. He closed the door. When he turned to his bedroom, his sight landed on the figurine lying on the floor.

"Mario.." 

****

 

Thanks to the taxi around Junhyung's flat, the five of them got back safely. Unable to sleep despite of alcohol, Yoseob reached to his phone and turned it on. He scrolled Instagram when suddenly, few photos and videos caught his interest. Rolling on his bed holding his stomach laughing, he couldn't take it on his own anymore. He pressed the KakaoTalk icon.

[ BEAST KakaoTalk Group Chat ] 

YS: Guys guys, you still awake?

YS: Check out Junyeong's instagram

YS: Now!!

YS: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DJ: what's up?

GK: O_O?

DW: what?

HS: ?

YS: Just go check it 

YS: damn funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

****

 

The bright sunshine blinded him when he opened his eyes. It's morning already.. or so he thought. 

He writhed on his bed, wondered to sleep again, but annoying tunes and beeping LED notifications from the cellphone bothered him. He picked it up and unlocked the screen. 

He gasped.

 

What the hell was I doing last night?

 

His instagram notification was flooded with likes and comments, a mixture of concerned messages and laughters from fans.

Doojoon was in it too. 

"Yah when you wake up tomorrow don't delete this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "where are you going"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

Yoseob was participating as well. He even posted a so-called reaction video, re-enacting his video with Iron Man figurine he owned.

 

Junhyung drown his face unto his palms.

I'm so doomed

 

 

 

---

Junhyung & Yoseob Instagram video translation thanks to @yongjunna, @98_b2utyy