I Miss Him So Much

A Little Talk About Our Maknae

"Hhhh...." 

"Bom-ah....it's been 567th times you sighing today..." Jonghyun glacing on the younger boy beside him. They are already sit there, in their dorm living room for hours, just both of them and holding their own phone on their hands.  Key shifted a little bit for his sitting position still scrolling over taemin's tag on instagram. "Why Taemin hasn't coming home? Manager hyung said he's just stay in LA for 3 days, right?" Key's looking for confirmation for the older.

"Yeaah...hyung said he's comeback today? Why?" They continue their conversation like that, Jonghyun's eyes still on his phone reading a webtoon he subsribed. Once he glance to Key if the younger suddenly chuckling on his phone.

"It's the first time since we have Shinee, we celebrate Taemin's birthday without Taemin's around...it feels wierd right? I wonder why SM makes Taemin working even on his birthday, it's frustating if I think about it!" Key drop the phone on his lap, his boy tilt toward Jonghyun to get the older attention. 

"It's a big event on his career too you know, Taemin is another hardworking person if we talk about this job," now Jonghyun lean on the sofa and makes all his attention to the diva boy.

"But...Can't he at least give us any message or what. I know Taemin's update from internet! His fans is know more what he did than us, it's so hurt to remember he doesn't want me sitting him anymore.." Jonghyun see there's a bit of sadness in Key's voice, the younger suddenly lower his head to swipe his phone and looking at Taemin's pictures on instagram, he smiled at old photo that Taemin smiled really wide and squinting his eyes, he missed the old Taemin, he missed the old innocent baby.

"He said that just to make you stop worrying about him,Key...he's a big boy now. He knows what to do, just let him do what he wants to do doesn't make us stop to care about him," Jonghyun patted Key's shoulder, comforting the younger while seeing what Key sees on the phone screen.

"See this, since I stop being his umma he just wear anything he sees in the wardrobe. Look at that crumpled shirt, his hair so messy, that mask to covered his bare face... ahhh I can't take that anymore," Key shoving his phone to Jonghyun to show him Taemin's latest airport fashion.

Jonghyun is just giggling, he knows that Taemin somehow has those rebel heart to oppose anything what Key suggest to make his hyung upset. "But you have to admit that Taemin just look gorgeous even when he doesn't want to! Haha... that graceful body, pretty face, is looking good in anything he wears.." now Jonghyun is busy scrolling down to see more photos of Taemin, and making fangirl noise anytime he sees Taemin's cute photo "Aww..Taemin looks like a puppy in this photo!" And more comment for each photo, "Oh I like this photo!" Jonghyun hit the heart button on a picture of him and Taemin from a concert, "Yaaahh! That's my instagram why you randomly like a picture!!" Key's taking back his phone from Jonghyun's hand. 

"Hyung, am I the one who miss Taemin this much?" Key's back to his position to lean more on the sofa.

"No, me too...Minho too, I think Onew hyung too.."

"I've already bought a cake, it's in the refrigator. A  present too...what about you? "Key sees Jonghyun staring at the ceiling, "I haven't bought anything, I'm planning to go with Taemin and makes him choose whatever he want... I'm sure he won't drain my wallet just like someone did" Jonghyun naughtyly glancing at Key and the younger pinched him in his waist.

"I saw Minho bought something too yesterday, maybe a plo shirt or what... Onew hyung must be preparing something useful, Taemin said his earphone is broken ("Again?!!" Key making face) . So...should we make a birthday bash for him?" Jonghyun's eyes twinkling showing his infamos puppy eyes, Key's swearing he's imagining Jonghyun's tail wailing. "Go on! Wait everyone's home then we start the party!!" Key raise from his seat and dancing with Jonghyun.

 

---------------

It's already 10 PM. Jonghyun and Key still sit on the sofa alone. No one's coming. 

"Why they're not going home...." Key's staring at the door that have no any sign anyone coming, Jonghyun glancing at the clock which he have to prepare to go to MBC for radio broadcast. "Aren't they coming? I have to go soon...." he didn't dare to look at Key, who now laying his head on the sofa having mental breakdown.

Not so long the automatic door beeping, clicking open, "Aaaaaa.... I'm hooooomee!!" 

A boy with a messy hair, white shirt running into Key's arm, "Tae, you still got what you wear yesterday, aren't you go bath?!" Key himself surprise how could he said that instead of 'Welcome home Taemin, I miss you so much'. "I didn't have time hyung, I went straight to office after I arrived on the airport, more practice and vocal lesson, it's tiring..." Taemin laid his weight fully into Key. He drop his head on his hyung's lap, instictly Key let his fingers running through the younger hair, patting his "You did great Lee Taemin, you're my best son..." he continued it untill the younger sleep soundfully in his lap. Jonghyun's just stand there, smiling to see the two of his favorite boys together. "Should we make him a birthday bash now?"

Key's shrugging, "No, just let him sleep...He knows we wished him for all his best even we don't do anything" 

 

"Happy birthday Taemin-ah..." Key wishpered to the sleeping boy.

 

-------

 

Yohoo... is it awkward? I'm sorry for my broken English too... i have to practice more :p

Lastly.. Happy Birthday Taeminnie, all I thought about Taemin already shown on what Key and Jonghyun talked about, I miss my old innocent minnie, kkk. No matter what old he's still my cute bunny Taeminnie :3 *noona fan mode* 

I wished him all tne best, for Shinee tooo...oh it's been 5 years since I love Shinee, many fans come and go, the real one still remain. :)